This Applies To Only US Citizens That Are Able To Access A Bank Account.

Can anyone help me receive money with their bank account?
This bank account must not be linked with Paypal or you will ever plan to link with Paypal.
You can create a new bank account or you can use an existing one.

I will pay roughly around $20-$30 for your help.
It must be the banks stated below.
Bank Of America, Citibank and US Bank.
Why only those? It's because i wouldn't want Paypal to know any of your personal information and these 3 Banks are confirmed to allow Name Mismatch when depositing so i don't need your actual name when depositing. CHASE and HSBC could work but i wouldn't confirm.

This account can be a Savings Acc or a Current Acc which can perform international transfers (TT or SWIFT). I dont know how US Bank works so i might need an explanation.

Basically you are totally safe about this. I will be withdrawing my money from my OWN Paypal Account which needs to be withdrawed but my country's bank does not allow name mismatches which takes the whole point out.

Please reply below and we can discuss, i really need someone to help with this.

I can guarantee you i don't need your bank holder's Name, Address, Username, Password or any private information.
All i need is your bank acc number and routing number which is usually displayed when u issue check to someone.

I can also pay tips for every transaction needed to be transferred internationally.

You must be trusted on MPGH until a certain level or else i will just be exposed to scams.