Thanks

Question F***ing Fairfight

So I have about 4 BF4 bans, one including my main. I bought Bf1 and got a 1 week sus in about 4 hours on my main. So I bought another copy on a separate email , used hack and got a 1 week sus on that acc. I didnt use aimbot on either of them, just no spread and 3d esp. Once the week sus lifts on my hac acct im going to try with 2d radar only and see if that stays under the radar.
    ANYWAY
    my questioj is, does FF log any details from your PC? EG IP, MAC, HWID, Windows ID etc? Do they keep track of email addresses that were used with a banned account? So if I want to recycle an email address, will that be flagged with FF or what? Because a suspension in 2 hours is a little fishy to me. I wasnt raging, I wasnt playing to excess, I had a worse KD and accuracy than the top playes, but it wasnt the usual shit I put up with when playing vanilla. which is why I cheat, to enjoy the game and not die 30 fcuking times.

Thanks
    No spread is whats doing it more than likely. The game know how accurate the guns are if you arent missing much or no bullet spread its an auto redflag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    damn i'm curious to see how ppl will help
    \
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban_Wish View Post
    why I cheat, to enjoy the game and not die 30 fcuking times.
    Just be better nap or stop fps lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it means stop hacking BRUH! LOL im sorry but you're bad at video games and even bad at hacking...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dope763 For This Useful Post:

chandoggie007 (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Really? "JUST" no spread?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes they do collect this type of info, its an optional setting in BF1. So you may be on a banlist.

If i helped you in any way, click the Thanks button below.

Thanks
    i love to see people to came here crying to be banned after using hacks....
    it's so funny....
    you're noobs in game like you're noobs in life....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes sir no spread, esp on screenshot, aimbot only shot on one bone, 1hit kill is bad
    no recoil, no breath its ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its because of your no spread, im cheating with Aimbot and sometimes raging like a mofo - no ban since months!

Thanks
    So update. got a ban on my hack account. what I figured out was no spread and no recoil, no breath and ESP triggers it for me. I used radar with chams and thats it, and still no ban on my main. this is whats working so far, just radar and chams and thats it. Might go back to bf4 though, the aiming feels off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban_Wish View Post
    So update. got a ban on my hack account. what I figured out was no spread and no recoil, no breath and ESP triggers it for me. I used radar with chams and thats it, and still no ban on my main. this is whats working so far, just radar and chams and thats it. Might go back to bf4 though, the aiming feels off.
    Using Chams and radar will give you the same consequence as using ESP if you are not cleaning your screenshots. Reason why your main is probably not banned is due to FF not having taken a screenshot yet. Without any screenshot cleaning, any sort of overlay on your screen that is cheating related WILL get you banned, radar and chams included. If you did not know, external overlay cheats in BF1 are seen in screenshots, unlike it was in BF4.(Unsure if they changed it in BF4 or not but is 100% changed in BF1)

I have been using Player and Vehicle ESP, Name, Health and Distance ESP since launch and have almost 100 hours. Fairfight has screenshotted me at least like 5 or so times and each return completely clean(locally saved screenshots when FF took them), and still no ban for me or my friend who has over 100 hours.

No spread on the other hand is pretty likely to get you FF banned, especially if you combine it with an aimbot or increased bullet damage. No recoil is mostly fine as long as well you don't make it extremely obvious such as using it with no spread and aimbot at the same time. Although both can be used if you play smart and conservative, but I would recommend against it entirely if you want to be completely safe, or at least only use no recoil.
    Last edited by TJ888; 01-08-2017 at 10:01 PM.