Thanks

[IVY LEAGUE LEVEL] Astral Homework/Tutor Services | ANY SUBJECT*

Hi!

I've been a lurker around these forums since 2012, but this will be my first offered service.

Backstory

I'm currently a student at a top 20 college. Due to some personal issues, I've decided to take some time off from school (leave of absence). Even though I won't be in school, I still want to pursue my love for learning (and earn a bit of cash on the side ). So, for the next few months, I'll be available to take on almost any kind of assignment.

Assignments and Availability
    I'm pretty well versed in almost any subject. This ranges from math (alg2, precal, trig, stats, cal 1, 2, multi-var cal), English (quality essays guaranteed, college entrance essays), science (chemistry, organic chemistry 1, physics, biology), psychology, computer science (java, web development, web design),

In addition, if there's an assignment outside the scope of my current knowledge, send me a request, and I'll actually try to learn the subject. This usually takes no more than 24 hours.

Also, I'll always let you know if I can't complete an assignment.

Pricing and Payment
    Pricing will almost always be custom. Each assignment requires differing amounts of times and effort. Contact me to discuss pricing.

However, here are some basic prices to get an estimate of cost:

English | 2 - 3 Pages | $20
    Will add more.

Pricing is negotiable, of course.

Payment method is only Paypal at the moment.

Contact

Currently, I'm offering 2 vouch copies to trusted members of this forum.
    Last edited by AstralHerb; 12-29-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    with the amount of grammar mistakes in this post i doubt you're in an ivy league. And top 20 in the world? Can you back that claim. Because i come from a top 10 university and i can honestly say i am not proficient in all those subjects. Multi-variable calculus? defeqs? adv calc? theor? like honestly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    with the amount of grammar mistakes in this post i doubt you're in an ivy league. And top 20 in the world? Can you back that claim. Because i come from a top 10 university and i can honestly say i am not proficient in all those subjects. Multi-variable calculus? defeqs? adv calc? theor? like honestly.
    savage af//too short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Really, man, there's no way you can be proficient in ALL the subjects.
    For instance I just finished Calc BC (Calc I in college?) and it's been half a year; I forgot almost EVERYTHING I learned.
    There's no way you can remember chemistry, bio, multivar, english, and everything else...

Also, Top 20 = US or international?
    BC I don't think Top 20 = Ivy League. Ivy League = Top 20, but Top 20 is not necessarily Ivy League.
    Furthermore, how can you take all those subjects at the same time...

A little skeptical, waiting for vouch copys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post
    For instance I just finished Calc BC (Calc I in college?) and it's been half a year; I forgot almost EVERYTHING I learned.
    There's no way you can remember chemistry, bio, multivar, english, and everything else...

BC I don't think Top 20 = Ivy League. Ivy League = Top 20, but Top 20 is not necessarily Ivy League.

right? im top 10 in the world and i didnt even go to an ivy XD. Ivy is just a sports league

Thanks
    What school do you go to if you don't mind asking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AstralHerb View Post
    Hi!

I've been a lurker around these forums since 2012, but this will be my first offered service.

Backstory

I'm currently a student at a top 20 college. Due to some personal issues, I've decided to take some time off from school (leave of absence). Even though I won't be in school, I still want to pursue my love for learning (and earn a bit of cash on the side ). So, for the next few months, I'll be available to take on almost any kind of assignment.

Assignments and Availability
    I'm pretty well versed in almost any subject. This ranges from math (alg2, precal, trig, stats, cal 1, 2, multi-var cal), English (quality essays guaranteed, college entrance essays), science (chemistry, organic chemistry 1, physics, biology), psychology, computer science (java, web development, web design),

In addition, if there's an assignment outside the scope of my current knowledge, send me a request, and I'll actually try to learn the subject. This usually takes no more than 24 hours.

Also, I'll always let you know if I can't complete an assignment.

Pricing and Payment
    Pricing will almost always be custom. Each assignment requires differing amounts of times and effort. Contact me to discuss pricing.

However, here are some basic prices to get an estimate of cost:

English | 2 - 3 Pages | $20
    Will add more.

Pricing is negotiable, of course.

Payment method is only Paypal at the moment.

Contact

Currently, I'm offering 2 vouch copies to trusted members of this forum.
    What school do you go to if you don't mind me asking I just would like some proof.

Thanks
    Oh wtf when'd this thread get replies?

To answer everyone's questions, I'm not like a master at all of these subjects, but I'd say I'm proficient. I've taken all of these courses in the past, and I've received at the very least an A-.

Also, due to problems with past customers on another forum, I already stopped offering this service. Requesting for thread to be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    Lol, when does grammar in a forum thread matter? If we're going by those standards, you're definitely not from a top 10 university. Heck, I'd be surprised if you even went to university at all LOL.

Also, I never mentioned adv. calc... it's not even a real subject. Adv. calc is multi, real analysis, and the stuff that comes after it. I only mentioned multi. Then again, you probably wouldn't even know the difference between them.
    Wtf is "theor"? If you mean measure theory, you didn't mention what kind of theory, and I didn't mention measure theory in my thread. xD????

Shouldn't you know this xD? Uchicago is supposedly really good for math

Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post

Answered your question above. Calc BC covers the first quarter of Calc II as well.
    Why would I need to take all these subjects at the same time? I've taken them before, and so I have proficiency in all those subjects. Proficiency and mastery are two different things.
    Last edited by AstralHerb; 01-07-2017 at 08:20 PM. Reason: added some stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do you know how to do food& Nutrition coursework? based on a topic question

Thanks
    What's defeq? Differential equation?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Hova Op has requested to have this thread closed. Look above where he insults me lol