Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

New Player, New Help, Using Bots/Scripts, Not sure what bots to maximize efficiency?

Hello, I'm quite new to AQW only about 3 days, I have done the quest up till (3/3 Prologue, 13/26 Chaos Lord Escherion) - I have LeBot and know how to somewhat use it. I have 666k - and a Member. - I want to maximize my play time with bots, While I play I go around and quest the storyline - while I sleep I bot. Currently I have just botted the Good vs Evil rep on the slimes, and the chaos rep.

Question: What bots should I run, What kind of gear should I shoot for, Are there some tutorials for new players, What should I spend my gold on? What class should I shoot for (Solo class?)

I am level 30 With only three classes
    Oracle, Rank 5
    Rogue, Rank 9
    Drakel Warlord, Rank 1

I have "Enchanted" My armor to make it level 29? (I have Almost Visible Ninja Helm lvl 25, Oracle lvl 29, Titan v93 Gun lvl29, Valor High Priest helm lvl 29, Light Leather Cloak lvl 29.) and a Chaorrupted Bear Club.

REP -
    Chaos Rank 4: 11700 /12500
    Evil Rank 10: 0/0
    Horc Rank 1: 150/900
    Good Rank 8: 42400/72900

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Le bot is easy for the basic same with carbon (I guess) but cetera is more advanced version but a bit complicated.The gear right now not really important since you will change eventually.Yes there are some tutorial for newbie example : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=790643 .Spend your gold on class and quest items is very important so just make sure you always have 200k+.There a lot of class that made for soloing but for newbie I recommended Necromancer or Scarlet Sorceress.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sans the skeleton View Post
    Le bot is easy for the basic same with carbon (I guess) but cetera is more advanced version but a bit complicated.The gear right now not really important since you will change eventually.Yes there are some tutorial for newbie example : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=790643 .Spend your gold on class and quest items is very important so just make sure you always have 200k+.There a lot of class that made for soloing but for newbie I recommended Necromancer or Scarlet Sorceress.
    Basically what Sans has mentioned here, make sure you thoroughly read through these guides as they will help you a lot. As for Solo / Farming Classes, I'd suggest getting ArchPaladin, StoneCrusher and also Blaze Binder as these are probably the most sought for classes in the game for non members at least. If you'd like to ahead and purchase AC's, definitely pickup Shadowstalker of Time. But yeah Necromancer & also Scarlett Sorceress are also worth picking up aswell, as they are easily farmable!

Thanks
    Thank you both for replying, I'm gonna do some reading. Currently Using Improved XP + Gold Bot. 1,000xp every couple seconds. Trying to get to a higher level so I can take out more monsters for quest.

Hate to sound Newbie but I do not see ArchPaladin on the class shop, as for StoneCrusher it's 2,000AC's is there a way to get him free? And I also do not see Blaze Binder. (maybe these three are in the guides as I have not checked them out yet...)

- - - Updated - - -

What Bots should I run during the night when I am not playing. (As I Bot 24/7 and honestly do not care if my account get's banned or not.) I do not care if I farm Gold, Rep, or XP. I want to get maximum efficiency out of things

- - - Updated - - -

I have had a quick look but can't seem to find them. (Mostly just Quest / rep bots) But this may seem like a FAAAAR stretch BUT is there trainers to complete Full Lore Quest Lines? Like full Chaos Lord Echerion, Lord Vath, Lord Kitsune? Or better yet have a world map of questlines that do all the quest in order on the World Map?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    For ArchPaladin class you will need to go /join darkthronehub ,talk with Artix and take the first quest called "A Strong Base" until the last one called "Scared Magic:Eden" OR if you lazy you could just buy it from him.
    You can get Stone Crusher class but you need to finish the storyline quest in Bright Oak,Bright Oak Rank 10,Rank 10 Arcangrove,Rank 10 Mythsong and a 100k gold.
    To get Blaze Binder your DoomWood need to be Rank 10,Embersea Rank 10 and a Pyromancer class.You can get pyromancer by merge a total of 84 shurpu blaze token.This token is from a quest that can be done once per day.(The tokens for non-mem quest is only 2 but the Member version is 3 so if you Member you can get 5 tokens)

Owh and the pyromancer class you need to finish the storyline too.
    Last edited by sans the skeleton; 01-03-2017 at 12:15 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sans the skeleton For This Useful Post:

GHOSTKILL190 (01-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you, thank you. Tonight I'm going to do the Whole 500xp and 500gold trying and reach somewhere in the 40's and tomorrow when I play I'll start working on that questline for ArchPaladin.

Back to another question: I saw someone say something about getting quest ID's what does that do? (Does it just pick it up for you and not actually complete it.) Am I able to get a trainer and select a quest / questline I want completed and run the Trainer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If you use Le bot, from Option the Load Quest is more likely for preview the quest by putting the quest IDs(you can get the quest IDs by search at google or do it by yourself).If you want the quest to complete,turn in by itself and repeating the same thing go to Bot Manager.This is the tutorial on how to use the bot manager https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=725777
    Last edited by sans the skeleton; 01-03-2017 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Did this with my alt account:

Leveled up the starting class to rank 10, got some xp too. Was in /join timespace I think

Then did the arcangrove saga at least until I completed all the quests in /join mudluk. Botted to get the rank 10 arcangrove. Got the shaman class. Leveled it up. (enhanced gear to all wizard) Made it my basic farming class.

Botted to get rank 10 mythsong rep and did the brightoak questline (starting in /join brightoak) and botted to max that rep. Got stonecrusher. Maxed out stonecrusher (enhanced gear to all luck). Made it my basic soloing class.

Further leveled it up to lvl 65. Everything after that is up to the individual and what they want for their account. Get cool items (maybe some Nulgath items) or sets. Get the top tier classes like Blaze Binder. Etc.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 01-03-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks
    For leveling and gold, use this

For classes, believe it or not but when i first started, I used mage until around level 30/40 and then i farmed for Dark Blood Storm King. I would definitely recommend this for a farming class if you're just starting out as blaze binder is a hard class to get due to the multiple rank 10 rep requirements.

However, if you really want to get rank 10 easy, /join terrarium and accept drakaths quest called "For science" then /join collectorlab and kill the monsters there. the quest ID is 1310 if you want to create a simple bot for it. It gives you 30 tokens which you can turn into Swag token B's which you can then proceed to merge shop glitch it to receive a lot of Swag token A's As shown here. With a boost and using the stacked armor boosts you can probably get around 20k rep if not way more per 1 token (You should be able to get around 10 easily).

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SynqZ For This Useful Post:

GHOSTKILL190 (01-06-2017),sans the skeleton (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    I have looked into the Merge shop glitch and not sure if I fully understand it so I haven't tested it out. As for the classes I have been using rank 10 oracle as it has a good heal spell. Second I'm gonna try out that xp and gold thing you linked thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Removed for safety

REP -
    Removed for safety

World Map Completed = Removed for safety

-List of Rep to get classes? (I want to collect all classes and get them all to Rank 10) Put them in order from best to worst?
    -List of questlines I should do first?
    -Rep to farm overnight with Bots in order? (I suicide bot and run overnight while I sleep)

Thank you ALL for all the kind replys, thank you so much. You all have helped me so much
    Last edited by GHOSTKILL190; 01-06-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Removed for safety

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
    Text that will stay a secret
    Just get a good farming class like shaman (rank 10 arcangrove). That would make farming for other classes much easier because it is built for doing the rep stuff faster and with the primitive abilities of bots (you just need to spam skill 1 and 2)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just wondering for any ae experts out there.

Since the OP keeps on updating us on his classes, rep total, and story map completed, is there any chance that anyone at ae who skims this forum can use that info and cross reference an account that has the same thing on that date and deduce that that account is a botter? Or would that be too anecdotal? If so would they be watching that account (in some sort of watchlist)? And what is the probability that they would decide to do something like that?
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 01-06-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Since the OP keeps on updating us on his classes, rep total, and story map completed, is there any chance that anyone at ae who skims this forum can use that info and cross reference an account that has the same thing on that date and deduce that that account is a botter? Or would that be too anecdotal? If so would they be watching that account (in some sort of watchlist)? And what is the probability that they would decide to do something like that?
    They won't do anything as rash as assume you're a botter with just information like that.
    I mean, if that were the case then we could frame people for botting by knowing/getting their basic data and plastering them in MPGH(or some hacking forum).
    I don't really think they have a watch list for suspected botters. Well, I can't really tell. All I can do is asume.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    I'm going to delete the information just to be safe... Thank you for that. I'm going to look up a guide on how to get the Shaman.

Thanks
    What are the most well known reps to max out before others.. I have maxed out quite a few reps, and need to know some others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good and Evil is the most well know rep u should focus on first

If you already max the rep for good and evil..well the next rep is depend on what class you want because there nothing special about reps except for class and awesome gear if I not mistake.
    Last edited by sans the skeleton; 01-12-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast