Thanks

Question Mw3 Unlimited Delta and Riot Shield Squads!

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how you can make so you have more than 3 delta or riot shield squads in mw3 (im talking about special ops), or if thats not possible how you can hace unlimited requests of delta/riotshield squad. I dont play online, my mw3 is offline, its not connected to the internet so its not server sided.
    where should i start? what file can i look for? its offline mode so im pretty sure its in the game files, But i dont know WHICH !?
    or maybe how i can change their health so they never die...? or all teh ai for that matter
    this question is not for some newbies (no offense) im asking the pros here and if i have to make a script, what script?
    make a complete guide, cause i have tried to do this for ages! but im not making any progress, however i have a good knowledge when it comes to hacking games, and i know some programming.
    I know its alot to take but, If i appreciate the guide u post back, and it works out, i might donate to that person for the hard work only for the sake of my request
    Last edited by Classified1999; 01-09-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks
    Would like to know too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I haven't played MW3 all that much, but I assume the squads are some kind of perk with a counter? Similar to grenades? If so, have you tried scanning for the remaining amount with cheat engine a couple of times to see if it's a value that can be directly edited? If this doesn't work, you can see what writes to this address(in cheat engine) to figure out what part of the game code modifies this value. Near the top it would probably read from some location, or validate if you can spawn another squad. NOP that to prevent it from skipping because you can't use it anymore.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!