Thread: Lightcaster?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Question Lightcaster?

Hey guys and gals! Where did you use Lightcaster? What are the enhancements? Is it good to be a farmer with bots? Lightcaster is for soloing/supporting/farming etc? In short, Lightcaster is useful to be what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraser View Post
    Hey guys and gals! Where did you use Lightcaster? What are the enhancements? Is it good to be a farmer with bots? Lightcaster is for soloing/supporting/farming etc? In short, Lightcaster is useful to be what?
    Lightcaster is similar to archpaladin but even better support however less damage resistance. It's main purpose is to combat the really hard bosses in the game and becomes especially useful as a support too while combating those bosses. Like Archpaladin it starts out a bit slow but when you stack that first skill to the max you can get some really good damage (the monster takes 150% more damage which makes just about everyone in the room cut the boss's health like butter) and thus mana regen. The 2nd and 4th skills are good damage dealers which are always there and the third is a pretty good overall buff and heal. Some people like to use full wizard enhancements for the class too which is interesting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudol Von Stroheim For This Useful Post:

Kraser (01-16-2017)