Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

UbiJustin admitted that we have moles...

Hey guys,

i just wanted to let you know that UbiJustin just admitted on Reddit that several forums are under investigation and are monitored by a team of them.

Becareful, i'd not use anything public attainable here.
    Screen:

Suggestion: Why not make a Subforum (which is only accessable with X amounts of post / X amount of reputation) just for the scripts and files, so not everyone will have access to it and make it harder for ubishit to work against "us".

Happy Fragging
    DmE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Reddit Mole.jpg  

Last edited by DmE; 01-18-2017 at 10:33 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DmE For This Useful Post:

fagface420 (01-18-2017),Googlrr (01-18-2017),lidras15 (01-18-2017),lsdmac (01-18-2017)

Thanks
    I have been always wondering why would anyone want to cheat in online games, what is so fun in it? Personally i hope all of u cheaters and thieves will get banned and pay twice for the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by lsdmac View Post
    I have been always wondering why would anyone want to cheat in online games, what is so fun in it? Personally i hope all of u cheaters and thieves will get banned and pay twice for the game.
    LuLz! I got banned, but u know what, i'm back and stronger than ever. Enjoy

I can't talk for everyone, but for me it's something like a thrill, and the extra edge of advantage. Never been a ********** or something like that...
    Last edited by DmE; 01-18-2017 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks
    But what the hack u do it for, what do u mean by saying u r stronger xD? I cant imagine how egocentric and stupid fuck u must be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    But what the hack u do it for, what do u mean by saying u r stronger xD? I cant imagine how egocentric and stupid fuck u must be.
    I'm doing it for nothing, there is no specific reason. It's like smoking, u don't have a reason for it IMO. Thank you for your kind words tho

Forgot to mention: People making trigger is something i love to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    We all know it'd happen at some point. Cheating is risky, it's just a matter of when we get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogleBalls View Post
    We all know it'd happen at some point. Cheating is risky, it's just a matter of when we get banned.
    Totally agree. Im not even mad about the ban cause atleast BE is doing something (not like VAC)

Thanks
    To be honest I just follow this to see how many hackers I really have to deal with. If we are seeing lots of commotion in here I'm happy because that means I don't need to be paranoid (unlike cs) and only a few private hacks exist. Unfortunately while Battleye is intrusive the proof is in the pudding, it's not a matter of if but when.

If it's gain is worth it for me and the risk is small I might dabble here and there. But currently, it's not worth it for me especially since the recoil of most guns in this game is simple and the benfits of external devices (non private), low.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You're on a Multiplayer Game Hacking forum since 2010, and you hate & call out cheaters & hackers? GTFO dude ;0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gusitis00 View Post
    You're on a Multiplayer Game Hacking forum since 2010, and you hate & call out cheaters & hackers? GTFO dude ;0
    Just calling them properly. Now, you still cant give a reasonable explanation to why u are cheating. I assume that people using cheats are either young dumb fucks who enjoy pissing people off or just those who are too stupid to play this game.

Thanks
    Just calling them properly. Now, you still cant give a reasonable explanation to why u are cheating. I assume that people using cheats are either young dumb fucks who enjoy pissing people off or just those who are too stupid to play this game.
    What difference does it make what the reasons are? They don't have to justify their choices or actions to you. They take risks for whatever reason they decide and pay consequences if caught. Your choice not to, is yours alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    You're assuming very much without any reasonable evidence... Guess you are the young dumb fck

What difference does it make what the reasons are? They don't have to justify their choices or actions to you. They take risks for whatever reason they decide and pay consequences if caught. Your choice not to, is yours alone.
    Guess he is just afraid of getting banned, coz $15 is much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    TF are you doing here seeking justice? Why do you care? As I said, if you don't like something, GTFO

Thanks
    Lol u all mad bcs i tell u the truth. Basically, i am implying that u destroy the game experince. Do u realise how frustrating it is to loose another match just bcs of one shithead has got aimbot or other shit that play for them? WELL, of course u do. Its not about you getting banned but about other players' frustration. And your shit talk bout justice is copletely bullshit cos one person's freedom ends where another's begins. It just immature.

Thanks
    Lol u all mad bcs i tell u the truth. Basically, i am implying that u destroy the game experince. Do u realise how frustrating it is to loose another match just bcs of one shithead has got aimbot or other shit that play for them? WELL, of course u do. Its not about you getting banned but about other players' frustration. And your shit talk bout justice is copletely bullshit cos one person's freedom ends where another's begins. It just immature.
    Again with the assumptions. Maybe one person is mad? I certainly am not mad. I also do not use aimbots, wallhacks, etc. I do something so I minimize the risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome. My choice. If I get banned, oh well. It is a game. I don't play competitively, I play for fun. I play casual only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast