Support
    Updates
    Price : $ 14.99

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AdSoPHU.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Methods Shop For This Useful Post:

Platinum (01-22-2017)

Thanks
    Approval Copy Notes: Simple and easy to follow. I'm unsure as to why there's another package for a method like this but... ok.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Methods Shop View Post
    hi
    may i get a vouch copy please

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Are you giving away any vouch copies for this?

Thanks
    Which country paypal?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post

may i get a vouch copy please
    Sure add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arjunking2 View Post
    Which country paypal?
    United States

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sure add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

United States
    just contacted you

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Are you giving away any vouch copies for this?
    add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

just contacted you
    Pm me ur skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Pm me ur skype
    my skype is in my signature just click on "Click to add" button

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'll take a vouch copy if any are available. Added your Skype. My skype: aaron.mpgh
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [VOUCH COPY REVIEW]

1-5
    5.5-7
    7.5-9.5

Content
    Rating: 6/10
    I didn't rate this category as high as the others due to the eBook not having too much detail in it. The eBook has 4 pages in total which is decent but not to much even though you can get this method done really fast and shouldn't take very long for you to get it done. I love the method he is using to get them verified and i am very interested how he even found out about this certain way. I only had one problem but that was because i forgot to do 1 of the steps which was my bad which he helped sort out.

Difficulty
    Rating: Easy
    This guide provides step by step details on how to get a 100% verified paypal account in 6 simple steps. It took me about 10 minutes in total to actually get it done. Here is also some proof that it works. I would have to say it is so easy a 10 year old can do it most likely.

Price
    Rating: 10/10
    Priced at only $10 or $15, this book is fairly cheap for what it teaches you to do. He provided all the sources that you need to get the verification done. Considering on what you can do with this method you would make some profit. I would have to say since it's simple and easy the price rating deserved a 10 out of 10.

Overview
    Rating: 8/10
    This book was Visually pleasing since it was simply like a picture book. I would say he presented more Hyperlinked images instead of actual words. He pretty much Spoon feeds you on what to do. I will definitely be recommending this to anyone who needs a verified Paypal account.

Last edited by Ally; 01-21-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Price
    9/10

The price is very cheap, especially for what it can do. I definitely think it's too cheap and would recommend to anyone to buy it quickly before the seller decides to make it more expensive.

Content
    8/10

The content is very simple. There are very few words and pictures explaining everything you should do. There is not a lot so it's very easy to do. The eBook has direct links to everything so you can easily do everything through the eBook.

Method
    8/10

Very simple method. It's not difficult to do at all. It will take you only a few minutes to do but the result is definitely worth it. To be able to fully verify a PayPal account this easily is amazing.

Seller
    8/10

I haven't had a chance to talk to the seller much. We had talked for a short amount of time to send the eBook but I haven't yet received a response after that. They are probably busy so I won't give them a terrible review for that especially since it's only been 1 or 2 hours. I saw Joker's review and he did say that the seller was a good help.

Quality
    7/10

The quality of the eBook is pretty decent. It's a basic design. There is not too much content inside so there isn't really too much there could have been done. There is a nice title page, contents, and then an ending.

Summary
    8/10

Nice, simple and straight to the point. It get's the job done and at a fast and high quality rate. You can use this method for a lot of PayPal accounts and will definitely help a lot of seller on here.

Good luck to anyone that purchases this and good luck to Methods Shop with future sales!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    I'll take a vouch copy if any are available. Added your Skype. My skype: aaron.mpgh
    Sure, the last copy for u

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Price
    9/10

The price is very cheap, especially for what it can do. I definitely think it's too cheap and would recommend to anyone to buy it quickly before the seller decides to make it more expensive.

Content
    8/10

The content is very simple. There are very few words and pictures explaining everything you should do. There is not a lot so it's very easy to do. The eBook has direct links to everything so you can easily do everything through the eBook.

Method
    8/10

Very simple method. It's not difficult to do at all. It will take you only a few minutes to do but the result is definitely worth it. To be able to fully verify a PayPal account this easily is amazing.

Seller
    8/10

I haven't had a chance to talk to the seller much. We had talked for a short amount of time to send the eBook but I haven't yet received a response after that. They are probably busy so I won't give them a terrible review for that especially since it's only been 1 or 2 hours. I saw Joker's review and he did say that the seller was a good help.

Quality
    7/10

The quality of the eBook is pretty decent. It's a basic design. There is not too much content inside so there isn't really too much there could have been done. There is a nice title page, contents, and then an ending.

Summary
    8/10

Nice, simple and straight to the point. It get's the job done and at a fast and high quality rate. You can use this method for a lot of PayPal accounts and will definitely help a lot of seller on here.

Good luck to anyone that purchases this and good luck to Methods Shop with future sales!
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

[VOUCH COPY REVIEW]

1-5
    5.5-7
    7.5-9.5

Content
    Rating: 6/10
    I didn't rate this category as high as the others due to the eBook not having too much detail in it. The eBook has 4 pages in total which is decent but not to much even though you can get this method done really fast and shouldn't take very long for you to get it done. I love the method he is using to get them verified and i am very interested how he even found out about this certain way. I only had one problem but that was because i forgot to do 1 of the steps which was my bad which he helped sort out.

Difficulty
    Rating: Easy
    This guide provides step by step details on how to get a 100% verified paypal account in 6 simple steps. It took me about 10 minutes in total to actually get it done. Here is also some proof that it works. I would have to say it is so easy a 10 year old can do it most likely.

Price
    Rating: 10/10
    Priced at only $10 or $15, this book is fairly cheap for what it teaches you to do. He provided all the sources that you need to get the verification done. Considering on what you can do with this method you would make some profit. I would have to say since it's simple and easy the price rating deserved a 10 out of 10.

Overview
    Rating: 8/10
    This book was Visually pleasing since it was simply like a picture book. I would say he presented more Hyperlinked images instead of actual words. He pretty much Spoon feeds you on what to do. I will definitely be recommending this to anyone who needs a verified Paypal account.
    Thanks

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Talking to you on skype regarding a vouch copy.

- - - Updated - - -

[Vouch Copy Review]
    *Proof Added Below*

Method - 10/10
    All it needs is that it works. This method works and you can pretty much make unlimited of these verified paypal accounts. It's very simple to do and should take like a few minutes. You can also sell these accounts for money.

Content - 7/10
    Doesn't really explain a lot adding that it's really short. Regardless of that, it has all the things you need to verify your paypal account to 100%.

Price 10/10
    Price is too cheap. At this point, the method will become saturated. If you keep saturation moderate or low, there won't be any problems for anyone including you as it won't stop working that fast. A working method should be worth more money. Anyways, sales of paypal verified accounts can help you make back a lot of money.

Total - 9/10
    Everything else if perfect but I advise that OP can be a bit more descriptive and also decrease the potential of oversaturation. This method is perfect for the regular mpgh member as they can open up a new business opportunity I guess. Anyways, great method and cool guy to deal with.

Proof:
    Last edited by Kimchi; 01-21-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
    Talking to you on skype regarding a vouch copy.

- - - Updated - - -

[Vouch Copy Review]
    *Proof Added Below*

Method - 10/10
    All it needs is that it works. This method works and you can pretty much make unlimited of these verified paypal accounts. It's very simple to do and should take like a few minutes. You can also sell these accounts for money.

Content - 7/10
    Doesn't really explain a lot adding that it's really short. Regardless of that, it has all the things you need to verify your paypal account to 100%.

Price 10/10
    Price is too cheap. At this point, the method will become saturated. If you keep saturation moderate or low, there won't be any problems for anyone including you as it won't stop working that fast. A working method should be worth more money. Anyways, sales of paypal verified accounts can help you make back a lot of money.

Total - 9/10
    Everything else if perfect but I advise that OP can be a bit more descriptive and also decrease the potential of oversaturation. This method is perfect for the regular mpgh member as they can open up a new business opportunity I guess. Anyways, great method and cool guy to deal with.

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast