Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks

Community Stats

Haven't been back on the site in more than a year, trying to recover access to my old account (whole different story unrelated for this), so some of my ideas might be outdated or already implemented.

It would be cool to see more potential filters for marketplace sellers to attach to their posts. These filters would be a more robust way for people to find what they need immediately from sections like offering services. I.E., a button to immediately only see social-media account services (IG bots, etc.), or exclusively people selling PSN/XBox Accounts.

It would also be great if middlemen could log transactions between specific MPGH users, such that users can have under their profile "[Whatever number] MM Verified Deals Completed" as a greater sign of trust. Just some ideas.

Thanks
    There are too many sellers with misleading thread titles. Everybody's like "10 - 15% fee!" and then when you go into the thread, they're actually asking 20 - 30%. Or they keep bumping the thread advertising 10 - 15%, but then they send you a link to their Dis.cord or Tele.gram and ask for their inflated fees there.

And then there are the ones who try to fuck you in exchange rate. 10% means 10%, not 10% USD when the order was in a weaker currency like CAD/AUD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by inspecktah View Post
    There are too many sellers with misleading thread titles. Everybody's like "10 - 15% fee!" and then when you go into the thread, they're actually asking 20 - 30%. Or they keep bumping the thread advertising 10 - 15%, but then they send you a link to their Dis.cord or Tele.gram and ask for their inflated fees there.

And then there are the ones who try to fuck you in exchange rate. 10% means 10%, not 10% USD when the order was in a weaker currency like CAD/AUD.
    If someone is quoting higher price than their thread or redirecting you to a different platform then report the thread with a screenshot of the chat so that the mods can rectify.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

`Jess (01-19-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    As I've spoken with a mod recently about opening a second shop under the "user services" category, if I recall correctly there's a new rule that took place which kind of stands out and I'd like to express why I personally think it's a bad idea and it's going to make the MPGH marketplace experience poor for the customer and for the seller.

The rule (I've been told) took place is "You can't open two shops under the same category. BUT you can merge them as one"

I understand the whole purpose of this rule is to clean up the marketplace and keep it that way, maybe to prevent monopoly as well? It has a golden standard can't argue with. But there is a "big but" in all of this. For example I'm selling my own dedicated VPS services here on MPGH and it's been brilliant and I love the whole marketplace experience and how easy it is to engage with the buyers, and a big thanks to the mods for keeping it clean.

"The big but"-

I wanted to start selling my own Cloud services under the same category, because frankly it is a service and the "user services" category has the most views which makes the most sense in the world for me to sell it there on a brand new thread to get my views up high fast and start selling, I've made my giveaway fair and square bought a new thread design, wasted countless hours setting up the cloud service to provide a solid service for everyone.

In the end of the day it was removed because of a "duplicate" , I've explained that this is not the same service and I've been told that two threads under the same category are not allowed so I was suggested to merge them as one with my VPS Service.

So do you sell a bicycle on the same thread as a Jeep? or an Airplane? or do you sell Make up on the same thread as you would've sold a Weapon? makes no sense right?

So how does someone fit all the threads or content of his shop inside one title? or even better one thread?

My improvement suggestion would be to YES indeed limit one's shops. Like maybe 2-3-4 shops per marketplace GLOBALLY not under the same thread that means 3-4 total under the marketplace section in general. Even if you could post in a different category you would have a total of 4-5 shops? tops, then limit these options globally , instead of being forced to post it outside of your shops niche.

I humbly believe that it's a better solution from trying to fit "crayons with an AK-47", or "a BMX in a Ferrari ad", it's just not gonna work.

Note: I'm not saying this is anyone's fault, or the mods fault, but someone has to reconsider the future of every shop in the marketplace and that could be devastating for many of us trying to make some extra bucks as students. We support MPGH, We're asking for your support now, and I believe I speak of the behalf of every shop owner in MPGH.
    Last edited by AbenS; 01-22-2021 at 07:41 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbenS For This Useful Post:

Noxey (01-22-2021),SH0N3 (01-22-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AbenS View Post
    As I've spoken with a mod recently about opening a second shop under the "user services" category, if I recall correctly there's a new rule that took place which kind of stands out and I'd like to express why I personally think it's a bad idea and it's going to make the MPGH marketplace experience poor for the customer and for the seller.

The rule (I've been told) took place is "You can't open two shops under the same category. BUT you can merge them as one"

I understand the whole purpose of this rule is to clean up the marketplace and keep it that way, maybe to prevent monopoly as well? It has a golden standard can't argue with. But there is a "big but" in all of this. For example I'm selling my own dedicated VPS services here on MPGH and it's been brilliant and I love the whole marketplace experience and how easy it is to engage with the buyers, and a big thanks to the mods for keeping it clean.

"The big but"-

I wanted to start selling my own Cloud services under the same category, because frankly it is a service and the "user services" category has the most views which makes the most sense in the world for me to sell it there on a brand new thread to get my views up high fast and start selling, I've made my giveaway fair and square bought a new thread design, wasted countless hours setting up the cloud service to provide a solid service for everyone.

In the end of the day it was removed because of a "duplicate" , I've explained that this is not the same service and I've been told that two threads under the same category are not allowed so I was suggested to merge them as one with my VPS Service.

So do you sell a bicycle on the same thread as a Jeep? or an Airplane? or do you sell Make up on the same thread as you would've sold a Weapon? makes no sense right?

So how does someone fit all the threads or content of his shop inside one title? or even better one thread?

My improvement suggestion would be to YES indeed limit one's shops. Like maybe 2-3-4 shops per marketplace GLOBALLY not under the same thread that means 3-4 total under the marketplace section in general. Even if you could post in a different category you would have a total of 4-5 shops? tops, then limit these options globally , instead of being forced to post it outside of your shops niche.

I humbly believe that it's a better solution from trying to fit "crayons with an AK-47", or "a BMX in a Ferrari ad", it's just not gonna work.

Note: I'm not saying this is anyone's fault, or the mods fault, but someone has to reconsider the future of every shop in the marketplace and that could be devastating for many of us trying to make some extra bucks as students. We support MPGH, We're asking for your support now, and I believe I speak of the behalf of every shop owner in MPGH.
    that is not a new rule been here for over a year
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1474617
    let's say mpgh changes rules to allow everyone make 3 thread per section for selling .would other services that are not account seller and they don't really sale daily like 1-3 customer per day can you stay on the first page? i don't think so, I get personal over 30 messages from customer per day as long as I'm online my thread is in the first page as I get vouch if I had 3 that would be mean 3 slots of the first page would be filled daily that would not be fair to others that sell different stuff. been selling over 30 different types of accounts keys related stuff on the single thread all vouches are there better for me that way. fair to others. I do find it fair to have another copy on elite section for donor .but mainly rule was made to make the market place a fair place since everyone started to make a new thread for each service they add and the new seller didn't even have a chance to get a customer.
    The thread should be in form of a shop. I'm gonna use yours as sample

Title = AbenS Shop Could Service / Vps / Proxys and many more
    Design = make an animated one that has your own trademark and split your thread or each service prices etc.

now let's say you want to sell other stuff that is not related like accounts cracked personal etc

yes so far that has been allowed even tho i find that to be not fair but that dose not change anything if rules allowed its for everyone if its not no one can i know pepole that have over 10+ threads... been warrned them already to merge same service .

even tho i do get your points

note = this was my personal point not as a mod.

as mod = I'm mainly waiting to see how dose new upgrade on from looks to suggest few changes regards the number of threads for a single person. but yeah that rule new few changes.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    Standard MiddleMan Service through autopay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    A bunch of improvements-

1- Refunders should have to post their rates with date, updated- Meaning a lot of refunders on their mpgh page will say 10% - 15% and then when messaging them they will say 20, 25 and one said 30% even though their rates in their post was significantly lower.

2- Refunders should state if they are online daily (time frame -time zone), once every 3 days, once per week, many times you message a refunder and it takes a week for them to get back to you and you politely state I found someone else and then they get rude to you...

3- Refunders should have to 'disclose' if they are doing the refund or they have worker's/other people doing the refunds-

* Last month 3 different refunds- total of 5,500 combined and all 3 failed due to 3 different refunder's saying "oh I fired my worker's", I didn't know you had an order tell me what store/items and I will see if I can refund it. SMH already placed order and followed refunders instructions BEFORE placing order, and items were agreed acceptable, and the store was acceptable only to fail the refund because the real refunder said not acceptable store/items - due to fired workers- inaccurate info the fired worker gave.

** Bottom line BEFORE I attempt to purchase items I try to be 'Proactive" in first communication to a refunder of what I am trying to purchase and what store so everything goes easy - smooth for both myself and the refunder.

*** Refunder's will say if refund fails 'you can return items' (sometimes, not all the time) however it's not that simple, time is valuable.
    Time spent trying to find a refunder, messaging and waiting sometimes 3, 4 or even a week for refunder to message back, then time communicating to refunder, refunder saying they can do it, time spent ordering and awaiting shipping of said items (your money is all tied up) and then it fails, time spent sending items back, waiting for refund from company etc. That is a lot of WASTED time spent!
    Last edited by gowent4; 05-02-2021 at 08:12 AM. Reason: editing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Scrow system

In my opinion it is better to use a Scrow system, so the money stays on the platform and if the seller/refunder does his job, the money is released, otherwise it is returned to the buyer.

I think it would be the best solution, in this way the forum is cleaned of all sacammer, and thus it will have a better level.

Thanks

automated middleman service

what about an automated middleman service?

buyer + seller start a trade and pick some options

both send their values as shown up, and an admin will take a look + confirm at the end

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213