Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
    Make a "Trusted" usergroup l.People have to show their ID/PASSPORT and other info in order to be in tbis usergroup.So every user will know who is the 100% safe to deal.

Moreover MM service is in need!

Add feedback future .Whick will include positive or negative feedback for every deal have been done with the user.

Sorry for bad english.
    u can buy a fake id for 30$ and im sure many people wouldn't be comfortable showing id's on MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
    People have to show their ID/PASSPORT and other info in order to be in tbis usergroup.

This can very easily be faked with a little Photoshop work. Highly doubt this will be approved by Upper staff regardless. One thing we can start with is disallowing the Anti-Scam title.
    Last edited by Hova; 01-25-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've never seen the middle man system in action, but I feel like it could prevent scams. Also, people should use common sense when buying/selling/trading on a fucking HACKING forum. It's surprising to see people so stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Litterally all yay guys have to do is start MM service again...(Middleman)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

This can very easily be faked with a little Photoshop work. Highly doubt this will be approved by Upper staff regardless. One thing we can on is dissallowing the Anti-Scam title.
    You are right,but there must be a usergroup,that people will be confirmed by the stuff as trusted.Idk how.
    What about the feedback future.It is so easy to be installed on forum platforms and will help a lot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

This can very easily be faked with a little Photoshop work. Highly doubt this will be approved by Upper staff regardless. One thing we can on is dissallowing the Anti-Scam title.
    Do you believe removing the anti-scam label will reduce the kind of Vaypah scams to happen?Sure it might decrease them by 2-3 scams but not more.Is our suggestion of enabling middleman service again getting ignored?Do you have any information on that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by okyleokyle_temp View Post
    Do you believe removing the anti-scam label will reduce the kind of Vaypah scams to happen?Sure it might decrease them by 2-3 scams but not more.Is our suggestion of enabling middleman service again getting ignored?Do you have any information on that?
    Removing it is a start. The Middleman Trading Application is still under development. As soon as it is finished, trading will return. I have no ETA on the application's status right now. Once there are updates, you will know about them.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    1. Vouch copies for staff or above.

We all know most of the vouches are rated as 'good' because they got something free and they want to keep getting things free. If that loop continues to happen the voucher will never say it's bad or ugly. IN that way, newer members will are taught that the product is thus trustable and the seller as well. After he opens a new service without any vouches he can link the thread to a new member and say it was coming from a high-quality member while it was vouched for another product and not from the thread itself. If we would allow staff only vouches it would push higher the success rate of failing a potential scam because staff would honestly say something about the product.

2. Approval method implemented in refund services as well.

What would really help is if a staff member would approve that the refunder is legit doing it and not scamming away before he can start to sell? I know there is an acceptation method, but that doesn't limit the scammers thought. If you implement an approval copy what is done for eBooks as well, the 'scammer' has to actually provide a working refund or item before he can actually sell it.

3. Slightly bring back middle man.

Step by step. Bit by bit. First: help new users preventing getting scammed such as much more detailed guides how to catch an eye on a scammer and how to not get scammed. Then, slightly roll back the middleman option. With or without a fee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    To all the people asking about the middleman services, they are coming back. We're working on improving the system as a whole by making it more user friendly and to have the ability to even record the trades and perhaps add something that was not there in the old system which is holding money.
    A lot of improvements are taking place, a new trading application is being made, and things will be a lot organized, but for that to happen, it does take time.
    They should be back soon whatsoever.
    This thread is asking about improvements to the marketplace in general, not the middleman services.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-26-2017),[MPGH]Flengo (01-26-2017),[MPGH]Hova (01-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Well,one more thing should be added on marketplace board is sub-categories.
    I mean User services is too messy.You cant find what are you searching for.
    You can create sub categories in user services like you alread have done on the "exchanger services"
    For example Forum / Marketplace / User Services / Exchangers + Refunders + Designers + SEs + Betting Groups etc.

Also,there should be "Buying & Selling Safety Guides" writed from staff ,so new users on marketplace can read and be more safe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    1. Vouch copies for staff or above.

We all know most of the vouches are rated as 'good' because they got something free and they want to keep getting things free. If that loop continues to happen the voucher will never say it's bad or ugly. IN that way, newer members will are taught that the product is thus trustable and the seller as well. After he opens a new service without any vouches he can link the thread to a new member and say it was coming from a high-quality member while it was vouched for another product and not from the thread itself. If we would allow staff only vouches it would push higher the success rate of failing a potential scam because staff would honestly say something about the product.

2. Approval method implemented in refund services as well.

What would really help is if a staff member would approve that the refunder is legit doing it and not scamming away before he can start to sell? I know there is an acceptation method, but that doesn't limit the scammers thought. If you implement an approval copy what is done for eBooks as well, the 'scammer' has to actually provide a working refund or item before he can actually sell it.

3. Slightly bring back middle man.

Step by step. Bit by bit. First: help new users preventing getting scammed such as much more detailed guides how to catch an eye on a scammer and how to not get scammed. Then, slightly roll back the middleman option. With or without a fee.
    But you see Vaypah did give out vouch copies.It is once he got trusted he then was able to do the well known exit-scam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A cheap MM service is just enough

Thanks
    Guys in my opinion there must be a type of service that block the money that the customer send for a service account etc...and when the job is done then the money must be relased to the seller,in this way there will be less scams but maybe is a long process
    Maybe someone can devlop a tool that allow those type of transactions and some trusted members like mods menage it

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Scam prevention:
    Obviously the first thing that needs to happen is the middleman system come back online. It's been offline for like what a year now? You guys had plans to bring it back and it never happened.

The second thing that needs to happen is when middleman are brought back to require each middleman to make a deposit to arun / dave / liz for the amount they want to be able to middleman. This deposit has to be non-reversible (bitcoin). If you want to middleman a $500 trade you need to have given $500 to arun / dave / liz to hold. If you resign / quit / are fired (for not scamming) you get your money back 2 weeks after your departure to give time for any scam reports to arise.

Many people wont like my suggestion because they're poor, but it is a near flawless system that is hard to break.

Under this system it is literally near impossible to get scammed, and if the middleman is the one who scams we payout his deposit to the victim(s). Also I disagree with having to be vetted to become a middleman. If you look around other popular trading sites for online games / services you will see their middleman sections are open for everyone. Regulation is BAD. You should be able to charge a fee as a private middleman. If a user wants to use a middleman with 1 post and no insurance who scams them, that's his fault for being a fool and we ban the middleman. If he uses somebody trusted who has a $500 insurance and gets scammed by the middleman we payout his deposit to the victim and ban the middleman.

Also with this proposal we have offered the tools for people to not get scammed. Right now we have no tool to prevent scammers. Sure some people will not use the tools that would be offered, but at least we would have them and they have no excuse to be scammed.

Overall Suggestion:
    The marketplace has become way over regulated. Middleman are now saying whether or not an eBook is overpriced? That's absolutely ridiculous. The marketplace decides whether an eBook is overpriced, not a marketplace mod. If somebody thinks an eBook is overpriced DON'T BUY IT. It's as simple as that. If somebody thinks that not enough information is given before buying it? DON'T BUY IT. It's as simple as that. Reviewing an eBook before it is approved? Not required. If the person is not trusted a person should not buy their eBook. It's as simple as that. Requiring a staff vouch copy? Not required. If the person is not trusted a person should not buy their eBook. It's as simple as that. If my above system is implemented, if the user doesn't have insurance? Do not buy the eBook. It's as simple as that. Deregulate the marketplace, it's a fucking disaster. You guys should be here to deal with scam reports and when the middleman system comes back to middleman. Nothing more, nothing less.
    @arunforce @Dave84311
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 01-25-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I've seen the ID thing on a different forum, seems to work well, however i'm sure people will find a way to get around it. Probably wouldn't take intelligent people too long, and would make people believe a user is trusted when infact they aren't.

I personally think the MM system is too much work for staff and the only perfect solution is to have a insite confirmation for all orders/purchases. This way if a SE'r has 8 pending orders then mods could hide his thread until those orders are done.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast