Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Talking Buying CS GO Skins, not expensive.

    Hello, I'm buying skins, not expensive ones, just looking for 10 usd to 40. I need 2 or 3.
    Thanks to all!

  2. #2
    TikTek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermindfrom View Post
    Hello, I'm buying skins, not expensive ones, just looking for 10 usd to 40. I need 2 or 3.
    Thanks to all!
    Hi there. I have quite a few skins. I have an AWP Man O War StatTrak - and some others...let me know by PM here
    Click the logo below to add me and not an imposter.


    Microsoft Key Shop - We make deals with resellers

  3. #3
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTek View Post


    Hi there. I have quite a few skins. I have an AWP Man O War StatTrak - and some others...let me know by PM here
    Can't send PM's dont know why.

  4. #4
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Still buying Skins!!! Cheap ones please!!

  5. #5
    sonyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i have a nice knife skin for cheap add me on *****:horvicsek

  6. #6
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyc View Post
    i have a nice knife skin for cheap add me on *****:horvicsek
    Will add you now!

  7. #7
    Danah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Wallet
    Posts
    955
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    78
    an advice, don't buy skins directly from persons. you have got sites like bitskins.com or opskins.com both have good prices
    take if from a man who has got scammed for over than 1k skins (karambits , awm dlore and several low skins) but yeah ..

  8. #8
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Danah View Post
    an advice, don't buy skins directly from persons. you have got sites like bitskins.com or opskins.com both have good prices
    take if from a man who has got scammed for over than 1k skins (karambits , awm dlore and several low skins) but yeah ..
    Oh my gosh really? You got scammed that high? Thanks for the tip man!

  9. #9
    Recigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermindfrom View Post
    Hello, I'm buying skins, not expensive ones, just looking for 10 usd to 40. I need 2 or 3.
    Thanks to all!
    I Sell Skins For 80%

  10. #10
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
    I Sell Skins For 80%
    I'm looking for cheap ones, like 5 usd, maximum 30.

  11. #11
    wEFTwefwfefesfefe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,923
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermindfrom View Post
    I'm looking for cheap ones, like 5 usd, maximum 30.
    I have a payday 2 skin thats is worth $5 https://steamcommunity.com/id/UrbanOzzy/inventory/ , mint condition sell for $5 on paypal

  12. #12
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BBgunz View Post
    I have a payday 2 skin thats is worth $5 https://steamcommunity.com/id/UrbanOzzy/inventory/ , mint condition sell for $5 on paypal
    sorry, I'm only looking for CS GO, thanks you very much!

  13. #13
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bump, still buying cheap skins!

  14. #14
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bumpppp!!!!!

  15. #15
    Nevermindfrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bumpppppppppppp!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Looking to buy ST's, Life, Skins, NOT Bulk
    By Cubeboss11 in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 08:01 PM
  2. Model skin not showing up?
    By Wuzupmyhomiz in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 04:34 PM