*** <3: Yes whats this about 10:41 PM

Me: well im not gone see u untull i become the man you want... untull i get a job at least. im a fucken loser sue. i cant even do half the things i want to for u if any -.-.. im doing this for u. as a punshment for me. i need to do this. 10:48 PM

*** <3: Thats not what a man is. A man makes the right choices in life a man does not lie nor does he cheat a man believes in what he does he knows who he is and 10:58 PM

*** <3: what he stands for. A man is polite he is loved 4 what he does not i what just who he is 10:58 PM

Me: what he does he knows who he is and A man makes the right choices in life i dont do tho's i cant do shit right really... 11:06 PM

*** <3: And thats y ur not a man not yet anyway 11:07 PM

Me: what do you want me to do then? 11:09 PM

*** <3: U just have to learn whats around u instead of whats in front of u 11:11 PM

Me: do i make u happy? 11:15 PM

*** <3: What r u talking about 11:16 PM

Me: its simple do i make you happy? 11:17 PM

*** <3: Depends on the choices that u make 11:18 PM

Me: i know u love me. but its bothering me now like alot its kind of anoying really. why havent you left me i fail all the time. i push everyone off so i can be alone and everytime i try to push u away you stick with me u keep trying I DONT KNOW WHAT U SEE IN ME ...why havent u gave up like everyone els tell me. 11:21 PM

*** <3: Because u do the same to me 11:23 PM

Me: well i guess where perfect for each other then. god i hate u -.- stuborn just like me -.- 11:24 PM

*** <3: Goodnight my love 11:25 PM

Me: goodnight baby <3...my love to 11:26 PM

I WILL LOVE THIS GIRL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE