Thanks

simple questions

1.what is the best way to get unidentified 13? i used to get a lot from assistant quest but latelly i got none, in a week i got no uni 13

2.Is there any way to get the Uni 35 easier? i did the quest 7 times and did not get it (i used merge glitch for the armor)

3.what is the fastest way to get dark crystal shards? i used dreadrock gem exchange but it has been nerfed
    for diamonds the quests in evilwarnul are an alternative (the autobots on carbon), for tainted gems the cube quest, but for shards the autobot in carbon is bugged (it doesn't accept the defeated makai item)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1.what is the best way to get unidentified 13? i used to get a lot from assistant quest but latelly i got none, in a week i got no uni 13

If you have 1.5k then buy the Ceremonial Void Highlord Pet, there is a bot for this one and it's pretty good, one day of botting and I've got 3 uni 13

2.Is there any way to get the Uni 35 easier? i did the quest 7 times and did not get it (i used merge glitch for the armor)

Not sure of this one, just pray to the rng gods.

3.what is the fastest way to get dark crystal shards? i used dreadrock gem exchange but it has been nerfed
    for diamonds the quests in evilwarnul are an alternative (the autobots on carbon), for tainted gems the cube quest, but for shards the autobot in carbon is bugged (it doesn't accept the defeated makai item)

Again, the 1.5k ac pet is very good for this, you get a diamond and a dark crystal shard per turn in, or else you can use the old mana elemental bot , it's not the best but with some luck you can get 15+ dark crystal shards per day.
    Last edited by zadkiel2; 01-29-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    Alta llanta ameo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by branoaea1 View Post

1. It's a matter of preference, the drop rate of Uni. 13 across all standar non-mem Nulgath quests are the same I think. Farming pets are an exception because the Ceremonial Void Knight Sword/Hanzo Orbs has a higher drop rate.

2. No other way. You are unlucky, that's all. Got Uni. 35 on the third turn-in.

3. If you have ACs, go buy the farming pet. If you're a free player, go do the Nation Loyalty Rewarded quest. It's a faster method on getting Dark Crystal Shards than Essence of Defeat reagent. I think there is a Nation Loyalty Rewarded bot lying around here somewhere, just search for it. Tainted Gems are faster using 568: Bone Dust reagent. Use a couple of alts with Shaman and a main with Blaze Binder and glitch the room. The DoT from BB and burst from Shaman will melt them in seconds. Add in a Chaos Class, that'll make it faster because of the debuffs it inflicts (theoretically)

Thanks
    do hanzo orbs have quests for uni 13, i think i got them all in bank if i can check , if not i can buy them (merge glitch ofc)

- - - Updated - - -

nvm i taugh you were refering to the evolved blood/shadow/hex orbs
    Last edited by branoaea1; 01-30-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks
    asa far as i saw things i went with nulgath and got 2 unis and 6 shards in a few hours...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by branoaea1 View Post

For 2, the drop rate of uni 35 is 15%, so you just have to be lucky enough to get it.
    For 3. Just put defeated makai to be accepted in the bot manager and start your bot.