Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Exclamation Dunkin' Donuts Accounts PSA

I've just now come to realize that some DD balance accounts have actual bank information tied to them and will often reload the balance you spend if that feature is turned on. I don't know if this is well known but be certain that if your account reloads after you buy something, you are stealing directly from someone's credit card or checking account.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to take the moral high ground or hypocritical but I think it's important to know since this goes above the usual of just using reward points or abandoned gift card balances.

This shit just has me paraniod now. My bro and I have made so many purchases at the same local DD in the past six months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    I've just now come to realize that some DD balance accounts have actual bank information tied to them and will often reload the balance you spend if that feature is turned on. I don't know if this is well known but be certain that if your account reloads after you buy something, you are stealing directly from someone's credit card or checking account.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to take the moral high ground or hypocritical but I think it's important to know since this goes above the usual of just using reward points or abandoned gift card balances.

This shit just has me paraniod now. My bro and I have made so many purchases at the same local DD in the past six months.
    You need to chill, mate, nothing's gonna happen. If you check their Facebook page or any other forum for that matter, you will see that Dunkin doesn't usually reply to people or care about what's going. It's been like this ever since 2015, maybe earlier. They haven't even tried to improve the security a bit. It's the easiest site to crack IMO. Just change locations and don't buy autoreload accounts if you're too paranoid about using them.

On vacation!!!

I will be back in a few weeks. If you have issues with your account/warranty, leave a msg on skype.
    I will take care of it when I get back. I won't be available at all for a while.

Thanks for your understanding.

Diana