Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 140th Edition

140th Edition - February 6th, 2017

News Force is recruiting new writers. Interested in becoming part of the team? Make sure you apply here!

Congratulations to @DarkLordXYZ for achieving Minion+!!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - This month's Signature of the Month contest whose theme is "Freestyle" hosted by the News Force is starting! The submission process has begun so please visit here to submit your custom signature in hopes of winning! The winner will receive 20 as a prize, courtesy of the News Force member, @Dynasty!
    - The MPGH Photo of the Month is now under the submission process. The winner will receive $20 as a prize, courtesy of the News Force member, @Dynasty! Please visit here to submit your photo!
    - The News Force is recruiting 3 new writers to join the team. If you are interested, please visit here to apply!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the December Video Game(s) Themed Signature of the Month contest is @Ethereal as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the December Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Predator as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:
    • @Hunter is no longer a Global Moderator
    • @Chaos is no longer a Middleman

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: All Game Section Marketplaces, Market Place, Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    Current sections: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats and Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Ayu Hye
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Buddie
    Current section: Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    Current section: CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks and League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Eithan1231
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Gaar
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current section: Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Yuudoku
    Current section: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Ayu Hye
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

State department reverses the President Trump's visa ban, allows travelers with legitimate visas into the US
    On January 27, President Trump issued an executive order that temporarily blocked the entrance to seven Muslim-majority countries. Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen were the countries that blocked. In addition to the travel bans, there was a ban on all Syrian refugees, and to cap the total refugee admissions to the US to 50,000. The blockage was ordered to be 90 days long. On Friday, the US State Department reversed the visa ban to the blocked countries, going against President Trump's executive orders, as they viewed the bans as unconstitutional and against their interests. Now, anyone that has a valid visa from the barred countries may now enter the United States. In addition, the US State Department reversed the ban on Syrian refugees, but they did not touch the 50,000 cap that was put into place. Trump has attempted a bid for a reversal of the US State Department's decision, but it has been refused. Although the bid has been stopped in its tracks, this will continue to be an ongoing fight for the time.

China is now the largest producer of solar energy
    Now, China, not only is it the most populated country in the world, it is now the largest producer of solar energy in the world. On Saturday, China's National Energy Administration (NEA) stated that they have claimed the title after doubling its installed photovoltaic (PV) technology in the year 2016. By the end of the year, China's energy consumption was 77.42 gigawatts. While this number is quite impressive, compared to the large population of China, it isn't so impressive. As it currently stands, the usage of solar energy is only one percent of the country's total energy output. However, this may not be the case for long, as China is dedicating more of its attention towards clean energy sources as the years pass on. The NEA currently is aiming to reach 110 gigawatts within the next three years, which requires more green technology to accomplish such as feat. By keeping up this trend, by 2030, 20% of China's energy sources will be from renewable energy.

Heroes of the Storm Gets Amped Up
    Do you love to play Overwatch and support your team with some sick beat? Yes, you are right, we are going to talk about that Brazilian support character from Overwatch: Lucio. He will be joining forces with some of the legends created by Blizzard in Heroes Of The Storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucio
    Let's drop the beat.
    He will keep all his abilities from Overwatch and add 1 more to the list. Lets first talk about his original powers:
    • Push away enemies away from him with his alternative fire mode
    • Heal or speed up (you always can switch to the mode you need) his teammates around him with the music he plays
    • Add more health to friends around him for a limited time

And the new ability:
    • Slow the enemies around him or remove some health bars from them.

This change will make Lucio more aggressive and attacking hero than his original in Overwatch.

GoPro Karma Drone Back on Sale
    The GoPro Karma was released late 2016 and was being sold to the public for a few weeks but due to some complications with the drone, GoPro issued a product recall and ceased to sell the drones. Finally after months of waiting, the GoPro Karma is finally back on sale. The main problem the Karma faced was battery issues which caused the drone to fall out of the sky mid flight. Of course, a problem as big as this was a very serious matter and GoPro wasted no time in trying to get it fixed. Immediately after the first few reports rolled out, GoPro pulled the plug on all retailers selling the drone and issued a product recall. The entire ordeal lasted around an entire week and GoPro was able to obtain the majority of the drones back. After three months of fixing and tweaking the product, GoPro has went ahead and announced that the drone will once again be sold at multiple retailers ranging from Best Buy to B&H. The price will remain the same for the drone - $799 with no camera or $1,099 with a GoPro Hero 5. GoPro has expressed their concerns about the product and has apologized to any incidents that have occurred with the drone. They are much more confident now with the drone and still thinks that it is a great product.

Source

The PS4 will support external hard drives in upcoming update
    A few days ago Sony showed off a preview of their next PlayStation 4 software update, which happens to include a feature we’ve wanted for a long time, which is the external hard drive support. Xbox One had this feature for a long time now, but the only way for PS4 owners to expand their storage space was by replacing the internal drive. Although Sony tried to make the process of replacing the internal storage simple, it still required physically unscrewing the drive, reinstalling the software of the system, and then copying all of your data. Now in the upcoming 4.50 software, Sony is finally giving PS4 users the ability to get more space instantly by simply plugging in a USB 3.0 hard drive, and will also be supporting hard drives with space up to 8TB. Anything installed on the external drive will be shown in the PlayStation 4 alongside anything on the internal hard drive. There are also a few little extra features included in the update, such as including custom wallpapers, more simplified notifications, and support to viewing 3D Blu-rays with a PlayStation VR in virtual reality.
    Source

Rod$ta - Just Landed
    Rod$ta, come-up rapper from Atlanta just released a new single today. "Just Landed" is the casual party song with a minor twist. Groovy synth beats and altered vocals make this song one that can be played over and over again. The sound Rod$ta brings to the game is one many rappers have attempted to achieve but failed. Lyrically this song could appeal to the masses. The group who enjoys music centered around fucking hoes and having a good time will love this song. "Just Landed" also appeals to those who are interested in more complex metaphorical rap and chill production. With a Kid-Cudi, head-bobbing flow Rod$ta really sets the mood early in this track. This vibe track was released February 5th, and can be streamed on SoundCloud.
    I give this track a 9 / 10. Very nicely produced song that can act as chill or a party banger.
    You can listen to this song here.

Big Sean - I Decided
    Here it is! After months of heavy promotion, Big Sean's highly anticipated fourth studio album, I Decided, has finally arrived. I Decided is laced with 14 tracks in total and features guest appearances from Eminem, Migos, Jeremih, The-Dream, and his lovely girlfriend, Jheni Aiko. The album also features production from some of the best producers in the game, with everyone from 808 Mafia, Metro Boomin, DJ Mustard and even Travis Scott. Big Sean said this about his concept album and its cover art: "The concept of the album is ‘this is me & this is an older version of me (referring to the two men standing on the cover). It’s parallel right there with each other, but the name of the album is ‘I Decided.’ I realized my whole life changed when I decided. I feel like life is ‘bout making right decisions at any point, or the wrong decisions.” “So the album is basically like having that wisdom of an old man while you’re young and going through life & figuring it out". Both "Bounce Back" and "Moves" went gold when the album dropped. Big Sean has been hitting the campaign trail hard behind it, including appearances on Ellen, SNL and The Daily Show, pushing the album and his hit singles, "Moves" and "Bounce Back".
    If you want to listen to I Decided, click here.
    If you wanna purchase I Decided, click here.

Cameroon snipes the African Cup of Nations from Egypt
    Egypt and Cameroon met yesterday on Stade d'Angondje in the final of the African cup of nations in Gabon. Egypt had the lead after Mohamed El-Neny scored in the 21st minute. The first half ended to Egypt's favor. A goal by Nicolas N'Koulou in the 58th minute set the game to 1-1 (draw), leaving both teams at a high level of stress. Another goal was scored by the Cameroonian Vincent Aboubakar amazingly in the final minutes of the match.. leaving the pharaoh's hopeless, and literally without a chance to win this match or even score another goal to drive the match to extra time. This remarkable comeback gave Cameroon the win and they were crowned the African cup of nations. This match wasn't only between players, it was a competition between managers, between two countries. Surely, both teams have played very well. It was a very exciting match to watch.

Patriots defeat Falcons 34-28 in Superbowl 51.
    A Superbowl that will be remembered for ages just went down on Sunday. The Patriots looked like they were out of the game before the 2nd half even started. At one point they were down 28-3 and Tom Brady didn't look like a veteran with 6 previous Superbowl visits. When he threw a pick 6, it looked like the Patriots were done for. Never count Bill Belichick and Tom Brady out of a game, especially one that comes down to the wire. They managed to mount a comeback in the 2nd half, scoring 31 unanswered points against the Falcons. They looked desperate at times, especially the onside kick in the 3rd quarter that failed. They simply didn't look like the Patriots that we knew over the past decade. However, Tom Brady showed his muscle and was able to get the momentum back on his side, and managed to get them to 28-26. They converted the 2 point conversion which sent them into overtime. They won the toss and elected to receive and scored a touchdown on their first drive, and the rest is history. Tom Brady now has the most Superbowl wins of any quarterback in NFL history, and Bill Belichick also holds the same record as coach. This was Tom Brady's revenge season for the 4 game suspension that was given to him by the commissioner Roger Goodell. Of the games Brady started, the Patriots only lost 1 game this whole season. Make all of the jokes you want, but the Patriots are the real deal and this seals Brady's legacy as the GOAT.

Best and Worst of the Art World This Week in One Minute
    A museum in Germany is getting a contemporary art museum this week. This museum will be located in the Haus Mödrath, in Germany. The museum will be opening in the spring for Art Cologne. The Colby College Museum of Art is richer by $100 million in art, by way of a whopping donation from a former Dexter Shoe Company president. Protest art helped drive some of the top searches to artnet’s website in January, as number one-ranking Shepard Fairey‘s iconic signs were a hit at marches nationwide (Boucher 3-7). You can find more about this and the other information for this weeks article in the link below. I highly suggest you check it out, as it is completely worth your while.

Source

A Billion Dollar Museam
    Yes, you heard right! The billion dollar museum is George Lucas dream, which he is finally building after a decade of wait. He has been trying to build his Star Wars museum for over 10 years, but the wait is over after announcing that LA would be the home of his dream. The official name of the museum is "Lucas Museum of Narrative Art." It will consist of 40,000 + paintings, personal collection, and other collections of narrative art. Once finalized, this museum will be one of the most artistically advanced buildings in the world.

Source

Counter-Strike Hacks and Cheats
    This week @Zaczero brought us a flawless Counter-Strike: Global Offensive hacked client! This hacked client is extremely simple to use as always. But be cautious while using as you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack obviously features tools for you to use in game; some of these tools and hacks are: Entities, Snaplines, Healthbar, Active Weapon, Skeleton, Recoil Crosshair, and many many many more! There is much information and more on the thread! If you'd like to check the rest of the hacks and the many many tools and get information and what they do please read the thread. This hack is extremely useful. I can easily guarantee you will have hours of fun this week using this hacked client and for I for sure will be using it. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!

Thread

Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently not moderated.
    As announced recently, Club Penguin will be closing on March 29th. Due to this closure date being in 2 months time, it is a great idea to hop on and have some final childhood memory fun on the game. The new release will be a mobile game called Club Penguin Island which you can pre-register for right now through this link.
    Since this game will be closing, there will be no risk with using some nice little hacks or simply just go back onto this game to have one final moment.
    This section provides Club Penguin bruteforce programs and codes to use to boost your account so you top everyone else. Be sure to check the section out for some neat codes to use before the game ends!

Interview - [MPGH]Ethereal

[MPGH]Bryan: Hello Ethereal, thanks for taking your time to do an interview with us. How's your week been?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Hey, no problem. Pretty shitty week, lost a family member and working mad hours. Guess that's life right?

[MPGH]Bryan: We're human, sad things come and go. Sorry to hear about that. Everything else is good besides that right?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Truth right there, I appreciate the condolences. Yeah, everything else has been good. Staying busy.

[MPGH]Bryan: Are you participating in the News Force Photo of the Month #2?

[MPGH]Ethereal: I was thinking about it, was just going through my camera today actually.

[MPGH]Bryan: I've seen some of your exquisite photos, have you ever thought of becoming a photographer?
    Or maybe you're already one? How is it?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Eh, I'm still a beginner to be honest. I've seen some really crazy photography, and I'm nowhere near on that level. I do it more as a hobby.

[MPGH]Bryan: I see, do you take photos regularly? Can you show us some of your photos or any artwork you've done?

[MPGH]Ethereal: I'm definitely more active with photography in the spring to fall times. Once it gets too cold to wanna be outdoors for long periods of time, I pack the gear in. I actually have some stuff posted in the arts and graphics design section here. I'm working on creating a portfolio for a graphics site I belong to so I'll post that soon for sure.

[MPGH]Bryan: How do you educate yourself when taking a good photo?

[MPGH]Ethereal: For me it was reading books on photography. I found a book specifically for the camera I use, and then would go on day trips and practice all of the techniques I learned about.

[MPGH]Bryan: Looking forward to see your portfolio! Next question, how did you stumble upon MPGH?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Oh boy, so in about 2008 I belonged to a rival hack site. So when I made my first account back then, I would just go over to MPGH to troll people pretty much. That account got perm banned, but I ended up liking the graphics section so much at MPGH, that I pretty much spent most of my time there rather than at the rival hack site. Haha.. even though I rage quit for a while back in '09.

[MPGH]Bryan: I'm interviewing a ban evader? Oh lord, call Dave. Joke aside :P, what else do you enjoy doing besides anything related to art?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Dave's too busy shoveling cake into his face. I like a lot of shit man, I try to game and play my guitar when I got time. Spend time with my girl, working on saving up enough dough to travel the world.

[MPGH]Bryan: And don't forget your camera, can't enjoy the views without taking some photos to remember right?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Yep, I got a bunch of new lenses and other gear to test out once the weather gets better.

[MPGH]Bryan: Looks like our interview has come to an end, is there anyone you would like to mention?

[MPGH]Ethereal: Nah, just wanna tell all of the MPGH Trump supporters to go tongue a fartbox.

[MPGH]Bryan: Haha. Thanks again for your time.

[MPGH]Ethereal: Was my pleasure, thank you.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong
    • Schuba

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Anime
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Buddie
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2017),Beriyan (02-08-2017),ByodoM (02-06-2017),Confluency (02-08-2017),DarknzNet (02-07-2017),DildoTheCloutGod (02-07-2017),drummer343 (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ethereal (02-06-2017),Fucking Moron (02-06-2017),[MPGH]Hero (02-06-2017),Hunter (02-08-2017),Lightning (02-07-2017),[MPGH]Lily (02-12-2017),Luverdark (02-07-2017),Marcus. (02-09-2017),Nyaro (02-07-2017),[MPGH]pruth (02-17-2017),[MPGH]Psychotic (02-06-2017),Ryuk (02-11-2017),Schuba (02-06-2017),Steve (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    Great work as always news team. Glad to see that the interview is back this week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ByodoM For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (02-06-2017)

Thanks
    VERY NICE!
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (02-06-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    [MPGH]Ethereal: Nah, just wanna tell all of the MPGH Trump supporters to go tongue a fartbox.
    LMAO nice man haha, btw goodjob News Team

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MixMaMY For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    Bad as always!!!!!!!

jk nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good stuf, i'm missing the WTF news

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    RIP Club penguin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good job, news team!
    Just letting you know you forgot to add DarkLordXYZ to the minion+ in the "Current staff"

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Enjoyed reading it, rip hunter though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Good job on the work!
    Oh wow Hero isn't GM anymore :/
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    What happened to Chaos anyways?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Nice work news force, gives me a reason to come back and check MPGH every now and then

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]
    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Nice interview bois

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    What happened to Chaos anyways?
    Dave ban hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Good job, news team!
    Just letting you know you forgot to add DarkLordXYZ to the minion+ in the "Current staff"

We didn't forget to add him. He simply got promoted after all the articles were submitted.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015