Thanks

Paypal Limited And/Or Scammed....

Long Story Short, a user was only on mpgh for like 2/3 month and he has other scam report so he probably getting banned anyways, idc w.e happen. Anyways.... He Wanted to buy 600$ worth of BTC and send me the payment.
    1. The payment was not as friends and family
    2. He was Using a HACKED paypal Account
    Since it wasn't as friends and family i decided to refund him (but i couldn't do it on my phone so i told him to wait till i go back, in my defense i made it clear that i wanted friends and family, and i was only selling it to him because i wanted to help MPGH Hydrogen out with something,
    So I was Going Home... to find out he/THE OWNER OF THE PP Acc did a chargeback and i was like wtf. Now i Don't Really care about the chargeback, b/c i was gonna refund anyways, i didn't want to give btc as F&F payment. BUT The Lil FUKA LIMITED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, And When I msg him about it he just went offline.

TLTR: Someone bought btc using a stolen pp account. Real Owner Charge's back. I get Limited.

How to release limitation? Can i call paypal and say it was a mistake and they can take the money? Because im getting restricted of litteraly EVERYTHING RN and i am verified too. - i had over 3k on me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, call them and explain. No harm at all.. They might ask you to provide extra documents of yourself or supporting evidence but yea, please do contact them
    Hi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Palesantos For This Useful Post:

Edible Cyanide (02-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Call them up and explain this. This is a 100% legit reason (I wouldn't mention the f&f thing).
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    It depends on what kind of limit it is but pretty sure once the charge back is refunded you'll get unlimited.