Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    God u guys are losers hes not dead hes alive u fkin idiots.. im not fkin kidding he is alive not cause im agreing with a newb/choob im just saying he is alive they just say that for money god hes still alive u losers u need a life

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im not here to thrash, trash, or just be disrespectful.

I believe he is dead.

If somehow he did fake his death how will we ever truly know? If he showed himself he would be thrown in jail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    It is but he is intelligent he will not do anything illegal !!

The Movie Theory - A Must Read

Read this and let me know what ya think here !!!

Umm, so -
    MJ faked his death. Itυs illegal.
    "But he is intelligent so he will not do anything illegal" He faked death, it is illegal, and itυs not illegal? Get the fuck off

Join the group!
    Clicky To Join Screen
    [IMG]http:/.ee/wp-content/extra/tarmo.gif[/IMG]

↑See this? Fix plz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lol dude, hes dead. sorry
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com

I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~

Take this Pic everyone!

next-

Thanks
    LOL epic video. But he's dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yeah, he wanted everything to be perfect when he faked his death, so he can really be alive.

Great logic.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    lol thread is lol.
    I have to agree, MJ is gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Talking

Sorry for late reply... Here you go:
    Do not comment without reading this:

I remember seeing an interview with Michael with Geraldo saying he wanted to make a movie:

THE BIG ONE IS YET TO COME!

1. We already know that the Main Title found in michaeljacksonlive.com is no longer “This Is It” but has been replaced with “The Time Has Come” and a quotation from Michael Jackson which says “It is now that I see and feel the calling once again, to be part of a music that will not just connect but, make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service, and on in consciousness.” These texts actually lead me to think that what if, MJ referred to “This Is It” as the Memorial and not the real concert people were thinking of?
    Why do I say so?
    a. In the O2 Press Conference, he kept saying or said the following lines and could be interpreted as the following:
    I. “This Is It” or “This is really it” – His death(hoaxed/not hoaxed) could mean that It Really Was It.
    II. “This will be my final curtain call” – Well, during the O2 Conference, Michael was in fact standing behind a red CURTAIN & that was the last time he actually made a public appearance before his ‘death’.
    III. “I’ll see you in July!” – His memorial was held in July and, there is a big possibility that MJ himself was there watching us. With mere phrases, specifically these phrases, being said by MJ (and not complete sentences), he has NOT lied to us yet.
    b. And in regards to the quote above, didn’t the memorial service actually made people unite? Especially during the time when ‘We are the World’ and ‘Heal the World’ were sung? People from around the globe, indeed sang as ONE, celebrated the joy for having known MJ as ONE, shared the pain of grief as ONE, and of course made us realize a lot of truth about MJ & the lies about the media, still, as ONE.”
    c. So MJ is like ‘killing 2 birds with one stone’ with the Memorial Service. First, he made people believe that he’s dead. Second, he made people unite. Third, he fulfilled his “calling” which he mentioned in the quotation above. Fourth, he made this as an ‘eye-opener’ to all of us who has been blinded with the lies fed to us by the media (especially lies about him). This leaves me to somehow conclude that the “This Is It” is not yet the BIG one.. and that it is only the beginning.

2. Michael Jackson was not murdered.
    Why do I think so? His songs are the biggest evidence that he has become wiser and wiser not just as a musical artist, but as a businessman, and a person. Michael may often be seen as a shy and really warm-hearted person but that does not mean that he is too weak or too blinded to see how people are taking advantage of him. We always hear the old wise say that everything happens for a reason and Michael’s child-molestation trials & all media madness made Michael more careful and aware of his surroundings, it made him stronger, it made him a fighter. These things actually happen to people to teach us, to guide us in our evolution as taliate and fight back. Just as Al Sharpton said, “…but he dealt with it!!!” You don’t believe me? Listen to his songs:
    I. This Time Around
    II. Money
    III. D.S.
    IV. Tabloid Junkie
    V. Scream
    ….and many more!!!!
    This proves that Michael ain’t that stupid – (no, NOT stupid at all!) to be murdered by some doctor who can’t do proper CPR? LOL. Michael said it himself that “they” thought he couldn’t outthink them. The man is a GENIUS, not a dumbass.

3. Something BIG was planned and it is yet to come!
    a. We know that MJ was dubbed as the King of Pop, but he wanted to be the Greatest Entertainer of All Time. And being an entertainer does not only mean being able to sing and dance, it could be doing anything for entertainment. That is why I applaud the “Movie Theory”. Latoya said it herself that Michael wanted to become a Film Director. Evidences planted by MJ himself ?
    I. Of course, the Photo shown in the memorial with MJ as director in the music vid of Liberian Girl.
    II. One of the last rehearsal photo of MJ who is holding the camera and Kenny Ortega standing behind him. (Does this mean, MJ is the realy director and Kenny is assistant director? Hmm..When were these photos released anyway, after his death?
    b. Another thing to point out is his speech in O2 Press Con, where he says ” I will be singing the songs my fans want to hear”. Ha! No wonder why the voting for songs is still going on in michaeljacksonlive.com.

4. Isn’t MJ risking being caught that he is still alive by giving out clues?
    Answer – NO! Not at all! There are probably less than 10% of all MJ fans around the world who believes that MJ is alive. Don’t you get laughed at at your workplace, or in school, or by your friends when you tell them that MJ could be alive? Don’t they think you’re crazy when you tell your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend that he is still alive? So what’s the risk, really? There are less than 10% of us here and we are gifted to have seen those clues left to us by a GENIUS. Besides, doing a Hoaxed Death can only be great/brilliant/extraordinary thing when people wonder that “is he really dead?”, else, it is not so hoax-y! That’s where the thrill comes in – when people start wondering if he’s really dead. And to think, “Michael Jackson is…the Thriller!”

Conclusion:
    MJ’s hoaxed death could be the greatest thing he could have ever done yet. It will indeed “go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation” (perhaps,worldwide). Why? We, people deserve the FREEDOM OF TRUTH! Everything the media tells us are lies, lies, lies! Tell me how often do you hear something good in the media? Barely seldom – perhaps, close to none! Also, most of us deserve to be FREE from judgments based on old cultures, beliefs, different religions (e.g. racism). What MJ wants to tell us is that we should do everything out of love, out of our hearts because these things are hindering us from being united as ONE! That is why we need to be conscious in everything we do – to open our eyes! MJ’s hoaxed death could prove him his innocence and his pure intentions and it also showed the people what he had to go through in his life and that we do not have the right to judge him/ or other people for that matter. MJ’s hoaxed death made us stand as one especially during the Memorial where we are reminded of our purpose here on earth through his songs We Are the World and Heal the World. Imagine if MJ didn’t die and his concerts were pushed through – do you think the world would have sung as one like what happened in the memorial? No, right? So that was a brilliant idea to bring the world back together to remind us of what we need to do about the WORLD. MJ’s hoaxed death could be the beginning of his comeback and it will therefore prove that he is indeed the GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME!

Another WHY is the prescription drugs. After what has happened to him in 1993, and the death of many stars due to prescription medication like Anna Nicole Smith and Heath Ledger, I think he wants to bring down all these doctors that are just filling their pockets. Look at this article from TMZ:

Who’s to Blame in Jackson’s Death?

Why would the have so many polls on this topic? Is this another clue? Are we not looking into the doctor-theory enough? This could also explain the involvement of police and DEA, if they really are. Dr. Murray is just an animated puppet to get to the rest of the quack docs.
    As I look more and more at this case, it seems to be bigger than the movie alone. If I am right about his intentions, reporting will never be the same again, doctors will be very close watched and Mike will retrieve his status and wealth. On the docs Mike is very well on his way: Drug Database Created after Michael Jackson Death.

How could he do this?

THIS IS IT – The Cardiff Giant – The hoax within the hoax – A fake of a fake is not fraud!

What will he gain from this hoax?

I am not claiming that these below 10 things are actual reasons for Mike to hoax his death, but they are obvious consequences:

1. Money
    Well, that’s the obvious one. This article reports the following on August 12:
    Michael Jackson’s estate is poised to double the performer’s net worth by the end of this year with earnings of $200 million, according to a longtime associate and co-administrator of the performer’s affairs. In an interview today, entertainment attorney John Branca said that deals hammered out in the seven weeks since Jackson’s death — including a film project, merchandising deals and other agreements — had brought $100 million to the estate.
    I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t make them that quick!

2. Records
    Mike had Thriller and for 25 years, Thriller had Mike. How can you possibly beat a record like that? Well, think of something better! Hoaxing your death in the way he did (or at least we are speculating on how he did it, but don’t you think the pieces of the puzzle are falling together slowly?) is a brilliant plan! Keeping your audience posted on your mystery surrounding your death for 3 months already, releasing a movie that has Mystery written on it, singles released after your death instead of before your announcement of your new tour, because mostly you make a new album first, and slowly preparing the ‘non-believers’ that you might actually be still alive is the work of a genius. The movie will break records, the soundtrack will break records, Mike’s earnings will break records. One way or the other, I am convinced he will finally beat Thriller with This is It.

3. New generation of fans
    All over the world people are still playing Mike’s songs 100 times more often then they did before he ‘died’. Young kids that might had never heard of him, or never heard his songs, are dancing and singing on his music. People that were never really interested in Michael Jackson, realized what a legacy he left behind and started to buy his cd’s. Michael Jackson put himself on the map again, BIG TIME!

4. Media will never report the same way again
    The media has been ridiculous last 3 months. Reporting false autopsy reports, telling contradicting stories about Mike and the whole case. If even WE can see all these inconsistencies while we have a day job, kids to feed or school, how come people actually WORKING for these companies, spending hours & hours per day on this stuff and actually getting paid for it, do not see what is wrong here? They are just reporting what they were fed, and they have made a fool of themselves. We have already seen that, it’s time the rest of the world will see too.

5. Knowing who to trust
    In a hoax like this, you will see peoples true colors. Not only from the people that are not aware of the hoax, also from people that are in it. This hoax must have been built on trust. He must have trusted the people that are in it and he will know at the end if he was right in trusting them. As for the people not in it…who will stay silent and respectful towards Mike? Who wants their 15 minutes of fame over his back? As we were told he had a hard time trusting people, well I guess this will help him see who can and cannot be trusted.

6. Getting rid of his PR mask
    If we may believe the trailer of the movie we will see Mike as we’ve never seen him before, we will discover the man we’ve never known AKA Mike himself, as he really is, without the PR mask he has worn for years and years. Showing people who Mike is, not the entertainer, but the man with his faults, his needs, his dreams, his desires and his truths. Nobody is perfect, he isn’t either. He had to play perfect for 45 years, that’s an impossible task and it’s time we see Michael, The Man, not the popstar.

7. Better control on prescription drugs
    Becoming an addict to prescription drugs is America is too easy. As I myself believe Mike was a victim of pocket filling doctors himself in some dark periods of his life, I think he felt the need to do something about it. He is well on his way:

Drug Rehab Urges Drug Database: Fight Prescription Drug Addiction
    Drug Database Created after Michael Jackson Death
    Atlanta, GA 9-16-2009 05:02 GMT (TransWorldNews)
    Drug addiction to prescription drugs follows a too-familiar pattern: a patient gets a prescription from a doctor for some kind of ill, be it Ritalin, Aderral, Percocet, OxyContin. Initially this drug helps with whatever it was prescribed for: anxiety, pain, restlessness. However, as time passes, the same drug dosage ceases to have the same alleviating effect. Soon, the patient finds themselves taking more and more of the prescription drug to get the same feeling. The doctor, worried that this is becoming an addiction, tries to tell the patient that they need to stop taking so much. By now, it is too late: The patient is a drug addict. As in the well known cases of Michael Jackson or Anna Nicole Smith, the patient promptly goes to another doctor and gets another prescription. Soon they are visiting, in some cases, dozens of doctors to get their fix. “Many states have electronic databases so doctors can keep their eyes on patients’ drug records -making it easier for the docs to determine if someone really needs drugs, or if they’re simply desperate for a fix,” comments Mary Rieser, Executive Director for Narconon Drug Rehab. “California just instituted this database, using Michael Jackson and Anna Nichole Smith’s deaths as reasons why. “Even though we have lobbied this effort in Georgia, we still don’t have this system in place here. In California, the database — called the Controlled Substance Utilization Review and Evaluation System (or CURES) — will be available to doctors, pharmacists and law enforcement officials. “We will continue to push our legislators that this system needs to be in place in Georgia,” states Ms. Rieser. “Too many lives are being ruined and lost because of un-witting prescription drug addiction.”

8. Taken serious as a movie director
    As we have all seen in many interviews, Mike’s big wish is to become a movie director. He wants to create film like people haven’t seen before, take it to another level. Now what would have happened if he didn’t hoax his death? Mike trying to make a movie, tabloids all over him with weird stories, photos or whatever sells, movie not a point of interest anymore and Mike’s dream vanished into thin air. It wouldn’t have worked, he was in the shadow for too long and the tabloids would have trashed him. This on the other hand is REALLY taken film to another level, it’s something nobody has done before. It’s a real life soap, but better and bigger. It’s a comedy, a thriller, drama at the same time and it is interactive, look at us playing along in the game. No tabloid or other newspaper, tv station can EVER say that this is just a lame movie made by another bored singer trying to do something else. This is big and brilliant and there is no way around that. Although I wonder how many movies he wants to make, ’cause it will be hard to beat this!

9. Making people aware of our planet
    In all ways you can imagine. Everywhere in the world people are funding for charity after his ‘death’, trying to keep his spirit alive and heal the world. I myself are more aware of everything I do or say, due to the few months I have lived with Mike everywhere I went. By reading about him, hearing him speak with so much passion about children, the planet, animals etc., people will stop and think. Look at the man in the mirror. It’s a message that works for me and it will work for a lot more people.

10. HIStory
    Mike already earned a spot in the history books, but instead of half a page, he will have a whole chapter in 50 years from now. If you accomplish all of the above reaching so many people, you are worth a chapter in the history books. The next generations should hear about the man that changed the world. So let’s all hope he will succeed in his plan.

All the above is for me reason enough to believe he will return. Maybe I am wrong and he won’t, but I can’t really imagine that. All I hope is that his plan will work out for him the way he wants.

Another theory within the Movie Theory: The Double Theory

Lots and lots in this hoax is double!

O2:
    2 MJ’s at O2 press conference in London (stage-mike and curtain-mike)
    Dr. Tohme Tohme
    2 MJ’s at Ed Hardy
    2 video’s of the coroner’s van
    2 different video’s from helicopters transporting the body to the coroner
    2 Death Certificates
    2 passports from MJ leaked
    2 different middle names: Joe and Joseph
    2 alledged son’s (Omer Bhatti and Jett Jackson)
    2 ‘wives’ (Claire Cruise and Billie Jean Jackson)
    2 Memorials (private and public)
    Mike’s posessions removed out of 2 houses
    2 tribute’s (Jermaine & Frank Dileo)
    2 Last Will’s (1997 & 2002)
    Murray video was place twice at Youtube (was taken off once ant put back)
    Mike signed the AEG contract twice
    Rumor has it that Mike has 2 ss#
    2 autopsies
    2 different MJ hairstyles (straight and curly)
    2 strange guys showing up in front of the camera at the livestream of TMZ (PT Barnum circusguy and Afro-head-Elvis)
    2 Harvey’s (Harvey Levin – TMZ & Craig Harvey – Coroner’s Office)
    2 tourist busses at Carolwood Drive making footage of Ambulance
    2 names for fatal medicin (Promofol/Diprivan)
    2 trucks to empty Carolwood Drive
    2 guardians appointed by Mike in his will (Katherine and Diana Ross)
    2 former business partners appointed executers of the estate
    2 versions of 911-call (one with and one without address mentioned)
    Michael’s 2 tigers in the news due to the Caloforia fires
    2 raids at Carolwood Drive
    Rehearsal footage from 2 days (performance + chewing gum guy)
    2 opinions about Mike’s Health/General appearance)
    2 different ways to preserve the body (embalming and deep freeze)
    2 locations for public memorial (Staples and Nokia)
    2 UPS guys during the raids
    2 nurses involved (Cherilyn Lee and Debbie Rowe)
    2 doctors interrogated (Arnie Klein and Conrad Murray)
    2 female employees of Murray picking up boxes at storage morning of MJ’s ‘Death’ (lalagirls)
    2 ‘Deathbeds’ (MJ bed and Doc’s bed)
    2 memorial programs (one for invited, one for fans)
    Burial postponed twice
    2 sisters to take care of the kids (Janet and Rebbie)
    2 familymembers talking about foul play (LaToya and Joe)
    2 raids on pharmacies (Vegas and LA)
    2 persons calling cops for protection (Arnold Klein & Debbie Rowe)
    2 stories concerning time of death (one death at arrival EMT’s, other death at hospital)
    This Is It 2 weeks in theaters
    2 final resting places (Grand Mausoleum and Freedom Mausoluem)
    Brother carry casket twice (memorial and burial)
    2 books to be released about MJ (Moonwalker and ‘Coffeetable Book’)
    2 Singers announced to perfom on MJ’s funeral (Gladys Knight and Aretha Franklin)
    2 memorial dates (it was delayed)
    2 Hatmans at memorial
    2 This is It teaser trailers
    Dave Dave at Larry King Live
    What if the This Is It movie is truly rehearsal footage, and Mike releases a second one, explaining the hoax? So the last double:

2 movies ??

Final word:
    As I was 50-50 before, I am now 100% sure he is alive and well. I am not sure the movie on October 28 will be the one, maybe there is another one in production too.

If my theory is right, I will laugh my ass off, take off my hat and make a deep bow for Michael Jackson. This would be the biggest thing ever, and it would demonstrate how much of a genius he is.
    Do not underestimate the KING OF ENTERTAINMENT!

Also read my signature

God Bless You !!!

L.O.V.E.
    Last edited by MJLover; 03-10-2010 at 03:15 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MJLover For This Useful Post:

Pixie (03-12-2010)

Thanks
    wow, you need a life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OMG YOU CRAZY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    OMG YOU CRAZY!
    Well, actually Michael is crazy hahahaha

I can bet that he's alive !!!!!!!!!!

If you are just even 1 percent logical, you will say that he's alive

And my reply to comments like get the fuck off, he got shot by a snipper (doctor) [WTF ?? LMAO]:

It's true that a few things can happen by random co-incidence; but when they keep piling one on top of another, that's when you say it can't all be co-incidence. Also please step up to the plate, and explain all of these "Co-incidences" instead of just ignoring them, and pretending that they don't exist.

As I told you that this is more than a hoax or a return. You might have seen the movie 2012 !! Michael Jackson in his movie said: "It's an adventure. It's a great adventure. There's nothing to be nervous about. I have an important message to give !!! I really feel that nature is trying so hard for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, its at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have. We have 4 years to fix it right !!"

Michael Jackson hoaxed his death for healing the world. He wants to do something that can change this world.
    You see after 25th June how people are realizing how much greatest artist he was ! And these people before his death called him child molester, called him wacko-jacko, etc...Now they are realizing how much great he really was. It was a publicity stunt. He wants to restore his image that totally destroyed by the media.

And I would like to have just 1 compelling evidence from your side that he's dead. Did any one saw his dead body ?? The paparazzi that took 1000's of pictures of him in 1 minute have just 1 fake picture at the moment he died !! This is totally non-sense to say that he's dead. I am sorry but I really believe this !! Don't let your eyes fool you. The mainstream media lies to you. My mind doesn't work that way. I got this real moron thing I do, its called thinking !!!

If you are so sure that he's dead, then why don't you prove it to me....naaa you can't ever prove me coz he's alive. Just hiding, he will be back !!!!

Now have a look at the fake ambulance pic:

Michael's Doc confirming that the ambulance pic is fake

2 MJ's [Left is the real one]:

Are these the same person ??? :

What a great party it was. Everyone was laughing and having fun but ooops that was supposed to be a party after "funeral" LOL

Now from Jackson's official account on twitter:

Now save this pic and edit it in picasa / any other photo editor..

In picasa I just filled the light and see what I found, Michael is hiding !! O.o

LMAO

Guys you are being fooled by him BIG TIMELOL. Media is just selling the news !!

Guys he is making a movie, and we are a part of this movie. This movie has involved the whole world !!

Same lighting source: (Concert rehearsels and funeral / memorial) LOL

Pheww !!! Still need more evidence ????? !!!

Guys, be logical, God has given you brain. Please use it !!
    Last edited by MJLover; 03-10-2010 at 12:48 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MJLover For This Useful Post:

Pixie (03-12-2010)

Thanks
    Do you really wanna dig up his/shes grave?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think he is dead......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    WTH, there's no real grave of him, Man wake up !!!!!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MJLover For This Useful Post:

Pixie (03-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This shit happened with Tupac.. he's dead.. and if he's not goodluck waiting 30 years, otherwise he's going to jail

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast