Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* MJL you keep saying "be logical" but your the one who believes in conspiracy theories. And you never even respond to the post anyone else makes. You just put something half-relating and then say "your an idiot" when all you've done is made up stories that only a little child would believe.

Honestly, i got to stop putting thought into my post, and just spam this thread. This guys a blind-believer of tabloids, why even bother?

Thanks
    those number theories r shit...

Code:
    11th septemper

"New York City" has 11 letters.
    "Afghanistan" has 11 letters.
    "Ramsin Yuseb", has 11 letters.
    "George W Bush" has 11 letters.

New York is the 11th state of the usa
    The first plain crashing had the number 11.
    There were 92 people onboard. (9+2=11)
    The other plain had 65 people onboard(6+5=11)
    "9/11". (9+1+1=11)
    Phonenumber 911. (9+1+1=11)

Kidnapped victims = 254. (2+5+4=11)
    The 11th of septemper is the 254th day ( 2+5+4=11)
    the bombassassination in madrid  - 3.11.2004 . (3+1+1+2+4=11)
    911 days after the plains crashing in the WTC 9+1+1=11.
    Seriously.../facepalm...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    those number theories r shit...

Code:
    11th septemper

"New York City" has 11 letters.
    "Afghanistan" has 11 letters.
    "Ramsin Yuseb", has 11 letters.
    "George W Bush" has 11 letters.

New York is the 11th state of the usa
    The first plain crashing had the number 11.
    There were 92 people onboard. (9+2=11)
    The other plain had 65 people onboard(6+5=11)
    "9/11". (9+1+1=11)
    Phonenumber 911. (9+1+1=11)

Kidnapped victims = 254. (2+5+4=11)
    The 11th of septemper is the 254th day ( 2+5+4=11)
    the bombassassination in madrid  - 3.11.2004 . (3+1+1+2+4=11)
    911 days after the plains crashing in the WTC 9+1+1=11.
    Seriously.../facepalm...
    Well, number theory can be or can't be right. But isn't the following info really really weird !!! ?? I mean he is doing it on purpose, and also wearing shirts on which 7 is written. He knows the world will not believe it and that's where he took advantage !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously Weird
    Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
    Michael Jackson’s memorial was on 7/7/09 … exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
    Michael Jackson’s two biggest hits — “Black & White” and “Billie Jean” — were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    Michael Jackson’s three biggest albums — “Thriller,” “Bad” and “Dangerous” — each produced 7 top 40 hits. Michael Jackson was the 7th pregnancy of Katherine.
    Michael Jackson was born in 1958 … 19 + 58 = 77
    Michael Jackson died on the 25th … 2 + 5 = 7 OMG !!!!!!!!!!! HE IS ALIVE
    Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.
    His last tour with the Jacksons started on 7/7

Thanks
    I'm just saying that these numbers theories are fking pointless. I can also just find a number and state some facts for it. So well, number theories PROVE NOTHING AT ALL. I don't know if he's dead or not, however this number theory is crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm just saying that these numbers theories are fking pointless. I can also just find a number and state some facts for it. So well, number theories PROVE NOTHING AT ALL. I don't know if he's dead or not, however this number theory is crap.
    Hmm... How are you going to explain the number 7 on shirt ???

Why just "7", why not any other number !!!!!!!!! why ??????

Thanks
    I once weard a tshirt with the number 11 on it. Fate?

For me, it does not prove anything at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    thats intense 2pac's number was also 7 search in on youtube.com!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I once weard a tshirt with the number 11 on it. Fate?

For me, it does not prove anything at all.
    You wore it un-intentionally. He wore it intentionally. To tell his fans that he is going to hide. As I already told you that he took advantage of the past theories of numbers and knows the ones with mind will believe him. His every act, even walk was intentional. His videos are extremely symbolical. For example:

When he said: "THIS IS IT"

He really meant it. He really meant to disappear. He laughed strangely just after saying that.
    The name of the concert ( that was never even a plan of him, but you can say a gift to his fans ) is enough for knowing he is still ALIVE !!!!

For you it proves nothing, doesn't even matter !!!
    For us, it proves the number 7 theory is right. For us he is ALIVE !!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ the number 7 thing , Superstars, Rock stars, Sports Professionals, etc , are very superstitious, it only makes sense if Michael was that he would be surrounded by the number 7

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    @ the number 7 thing , Superstars, Rock stars, Sports Professionals, etc , are very superstitious, it only makes sense if Michael was that he would be surrounded by the number 7
    It makes sense Next, you see with out doing math we still see number 7 on Michael !!!

Then following 7's are without any mathematical calculations !!!!!!!!!!!!! Means no plus minues, etc...
    Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
    Michael Jackson’s memorial was on 7/7/09 … exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
    Michael Jackson’s two biggest hits — “Black & White” and “Billie Jean” — were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    Michael Jackson’s three biggest albums — “Thriller,” “Bad” and “Dangerous” — each produced 7 top 40 hits. Michael Jackson was the 7th pregnancy of Katherine.
    Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.
    His last tour with the Jacksons started on 7/7
    Also 1 more 7:
    It was the 7th full moon of the 2009 the day he was burried (though he wasn't) !!!!!!!!!

Plus, you should know that media is aware of the fact that he is still ALIVE !!!

In this video P diddy asks David Letterman (The host) to guess what Michael was looking for when he came to meet me ??? And David Letterman replied: DEATH !!!!!!!.

Plus, *Death Hoax hits the Dutch media*

Translation:
    Michael Jackson will come back

Michael Jackson is not dead, he's alive. And he will come back. Soon he will be in the spot light again. He will then wake up humanity with his message: the world is about to be controlled by a secret society or worse, the Antichrist.

Michael is in hiding to come back stronger and to expose the New World Order. This is the firm belief of the masses, who seek each other on the Internet. At ♫ Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators ♫ they exchange clues and ideas. They impute Michael of some kind of messianic role.

The forum also attracts fierce opponents of the "Jackson-alive' thought, which results sometimes in threatening messages. That is why these two Dutch initiators use their nicknames Mo and Souza. But Mo does reveal that she's a 41-year-old resident of Kollumerland.

That there's a consistent pattern in people denying the death of a celebrity, does not Mo's mind. The evidence showing Elvis is alive is minor in proportion to this case. "Maybe 1/10 part of clues we have about Michael Jackson being alive".

According to Mo and Souza there's major evidence in the death certificate. "It shows the name Michael Joseph Jackson. That name is not according to his other official identification documents. Those show Michael Joe Jackson as his name. That's something that can't be changed overnight".

Soon after Michael's death was reported they started doubting. Michael was remembered on CNN by his friend Dave Dave, a man whose face has been maimed in 1983 because he deliberately was set on fire by his father. Dave Dave told how Michael took care of him and was like a father to him.

Mo and Souza were amazed by Dave Dave's appearance on CNN: those gestures, that way of talking. "We fell off the couch, and yelled: That's him!". Michael's and Dave's faces were simply to match by computer.

Mo and Souza say say it is unbelievable that the full autopsy was released to the public, while the lawsuit against Jackson's doctor yet has to begin. The meticulous description of the body does not match the body of Michael, they believe. There is no mentioning of the burns Jackson sustained during shooting a Pepsi commercial. No word on the cosmetic cleft in his chin, or the skin disease lupus.

Mo is definitely not a fan of Jackson, she stressed. "The real diehard fans don't even notice what's going on. They just write 'Oh we miss you so much' on the fan forums, that's just how far they get. We started investigating because things just don't add up.''

"The ambulance with wich he was transported to the hospital made three attempts to exit the drive way backwards, that makes no sence, as Google Earth shows there's a huge roundabout on the property. Why didn't the ambulance speed up, and was there no alarm light nor a sirene?".

To Mo and Souza it's clear: Michael's disappearance is linked to other major events: World improvers as Reverend King, President Kennedy and Princess Diana were removed, the secret society of the Illuminati is about to hit, the Age of Aquarius is coming.

Kollumerland's Mo keeps her identity a secret because threats were ventilated towards them. She knows that she's laughed at, but it is less important. She is convinced that she will have the last laugh when Michael emerges. Please be patient.
    Period

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You know MJL, you speak so highly of MJ, but really i can't bring myself to respect him.

He bleaches himself white and he sleeps with kids.

I respect him for his talent, but thats it. As a person, i can't respect him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    that nigguh long dead rofl get over it lovers.

Thanks
    hes dead face facts kid and get a l i f e !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You know MJL, you speak so highly of MJ, but really i can't bring myself to respect him.

He bleaches himself white and he sleeps with kids.

I respect him for his talent, but thats it. As a person, i can't respect him.

I speak highly of him because he is a good and innocent guy. He cares for the people. He loves children. But look what you done to him, accused of molesting what was the most respectable and lovable thing to him, the children.

Evan Chandler:

Father of Jordan Chandler who accused Mike of molesting his son. Chandler first welcomed Mike in Jordie’s life, but soon turned around and wanted to become rich over Mike’s back. You can find a lot of background info on Chandler in the article, so we will just highlights some quotes from the article regarding the case, to give you an impression of what kind of sick game he played.

* According to sources, Chandler even suggested that Jackson build an addition onto the house so the singer could stay there. After calling the zoning department and discovering it couldn’t be done, Chandler made another suggestion — that Jackson just build him a new home.

* At no time has Chandler claimed to have witnessed any sexual misconduct on Jackson’s part.

* Dave Schwartz, Jordie’s stepfather secretly taped a phone conversation with Chandler in July, here are some of the statements he makes to Schwarz in that conversation:

I had a good communication with Michael,” Chandler told Schwartz. “We were friends. I liked him and I respected him and everything else for what he is. There was no reason why he had to stop calling me. I sat in the room one day and talked to Michael and told him exactly what I want out of this whole relationship. What I want.

Admitting to Schwartz that he had “been rehearsed” about what to say and what not to say, Chandler never mentioned money during their conversation. When Schwartz asked what Jackson had done that made Chandler so upset, Chandler alleged only that “he broke up the family. [The boy] has been seduced by this guy’s power and money.” Both men repeatedly berated themselves as poor fathers to the boy.

It’s already set, there are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine.
    Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I’ve given him full authority to do that.
    And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I’ve checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son]…and Michael’s career will be over.
    It’s going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don’t get what I want.
    This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find. All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He’s nasty, he’s mean, he’s very smart, and he’s hungry for the publicity.
    This is a leaked snippet from that taped call:

If you want to know the truth, come here Double Dutch Blog with an open mind. I promise your mind will be changed about him FOREVER !!!!
    But if you had made your mind permanently that he's a bad guy without knowing him, then I am sorry I can't help you.

There is a sick game that is going on in the music industry for decades. The elites give love to the singer, make a lot of money from him. Forces him to sing Satanic songs. But if they oppose then they finally destroy his/her life completely.

Example: Mariah Carey - Michael Jackson....etc.etc...

They did the same to Michael Jackson but he got off message and finally a threat to them. But he is indeed a powerful man. So he kicked right on their face !!!!!!!!!!

There are 5 cardinal rules of life:

1: Make peace with your past so it doesn't screw up ur present.
    2: What other people think of you is none of your business.
    3: Time heals almost everything.
    4: No one is the reason of your happiness except yourself.
    5: Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

And as far as the respect is concerned, millions respect him, if this whole forum doesn't do, doesn't even matter !!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    Respects are given not earned.
    WAKE UP SATANIC SLAVES !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He's dead.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast