Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbondo1234 View Post

LOL MATE
    The price u wanted to sell the netflix accounts for was 0.50 and i talked to him and made him buy it for £5 so i thought since i have expert skills when talking to someone about prices i'd keep some.. +I told you 10mins later in Arma soooo... fare

- - - Updated - - -

lol thanks fam, safe.

- - - Updated - - -

the accounts were gonna be prime, but i agree wit chu

- - - Updated - - -

OMG YOU STUPID SPASTIC! EVERY GAME WE PLAYED ON THEM ACCOUNTS I TOLD YOU SOME STUFF AND YOU JUST DIDN'T AGREE. BUT THIS GUY SAYS " ID RATHER HAVE A MINIMUM WAGE JOB"AND NOW YOU REALISE? YOU NONCE.....
    ok sbondo you need to understand this you stupid idiot.
    if we went 50-50 This is the what we would be making
    You make £10 which is a profit of £10 for you
    i make £10 but my profit is only £2 because i spent around £5 on the account and around £3 on prime for it.

we went 25-75 i agree i could of bumped it up to 30 but you should of atleast said something when we were agreeing.
    you make £5 which is a profit of £5
    i make £15 which is a profit of £7 .

please realise that i was paying for everything so that i would not go 40-60/50-50

- - - Updated - - -

LOL MATE
    The price u wanted to sell the netflix accounts for was 0.50 and i talked to him and made him buy it for £5 so i thought since i have expert skills when talking to someone about prices i'd keep some.. +I told you 10mins later in Arma soooo... fare

- - - Updated - - -

lol thanks fam, safe.

- - - Updated - - -

the accounts were gonna be prime, but i agree wit chu

- - - Updated - - -

OMG YOU STUPID SPASTIC! EVERY GAME WE PLAYED ON THEM ACCOUNTS I TOLD YOU SOME STUFF AND YOU JUST DIDN'T AGREE. BUT THIS GUY SAYS " ID RATHER HAVE A MINIMUM WAGE JOB"AND NOW YOU REALISE? YOU NONCE.....

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt decide to take the account, you just decided i might scam you so you sed fok it ima just try get the accounts back. "i was just trying to help him start off a buisniss whilst making some money my self."
    1. "some" you mean pretty much all?
    2. you aint that nice of a person to let me start off a buisniss cuz 20% aint gonna get me nowhere if we selling the accounts at such a low price.
    just because you told me that you changed the deal doesnt justify it.

Thanks
    @Danny101234

You making 230+ yourself is cool.
    Me making you id say about £30 then making about £3 myself is me being nice +sometimes you didnt pay me the money i was owed when i got you a customer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danny101234 View Post

ok sbondo you need to understand this you stupid idiot.
    if we went 50-50 This is the what we would be making
    You make £10 which is a profit of £10 for you
    i make £10 but my profit is only £2 because i spent around £5 on the account and around £3 on prime for it.

we went 25-75 i agree i could of bumped it up to 30 but you should of atleast said something when we were agreeing.
    you make £5 which is a profit of £5
    i make £15 which is a profit of £7 .

please realise that i was paying for everything so that i would not go 40-60/50-50

- - - Updated - - -

just because you told me that you changed the deal doesnt justify it.
    I didn't say that i changed the deal...

You changed something. I only argued about it i never did scam you or anything did i? but now that i already won 6 comps and added 3 games to the account YOU WANT THE ACCOUNT BACK FOR SOME REASON. either you wanted more money cuz you knew i put games on the account by accident or you are retarded becuz you cant change the deal urself without me agreeing to it or without anything really.. +you said to me a phone number would only be £1 and now apparently its £3?
    + you nvr agreed to change my cut to 30% yur just trying to make urself look good spastic + you are raising prices that you have to pay so it again makes you look better.

Thanks
    @Danny101234

You making 230+ yourself is cool.
    Me making you id say about £30 then making about £3 myself is me being nice +sometimes you didnt pay me the money i was owed when i got you a customer.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say that i changed the deal...

You changed something. I only argued about it i never did scam you or anything did i? but now that i already won 6 comps and added 3 games to the account YOU WANT THE ACCOUNT BACK FOR SOME REASON. either you wanted more money cuz you knew i put games on the account by accident or you are retarded becuz you cant change the deal urself without me agreeing to it or without anything really.. +you said to me a phone number would only be £1 and now apparently its £3?
    + you nvr agreed to change my cut to 30% yur just trying to make urself look good spastic + you are raising prices that you have to pay so it again makes you look better.
    did i ever say i wasnt going to pay you all i asked was for the account details back but when i said back i meant I wanted the account details. and why tf are you over reacting over 80p. and a sim card can be bought for a £1-£2 but since my paypal got limited but you wont be able to buy a sim card with btc which is what i currently only have so the price for a number would cost a bit more. + why dont you tell everyone the bit where u told ur brother to steal the account i was doing for him aswell?. also i payed u everything i owed u. And i also gave u some extra sometimes please dont bs to make ur self look good cuz i gave u everything i owed you. and maybe once or twice i forgot but if i did then i am sorry but you could of reminded me. and you never made me £30 And without you i would of got the sales by my self you made me around £15-£20 m8 you did jack sht to help me. when you said to me that you were going to get people to buy for me i didnt expect you to do ON MPGH ON THE EXACT SAME FORUM I WAS DOING MINE.

Thanks

did i ever say i wasnt going to pay you all i asked was for the account details back but when i said back i meant I wanted the account details. and why tf are you over reacting over 80p. and a sim card can be bought for a £1-£2 but since my paypal got limited but you wont be able to buy a sim card with btc which is what i currently only have so the price for a number would cost a bit more. + why dont you tell everyone the bit where u told ur brother to steal the account i was doing for him aswell?. also i payed u everything i owed u. And i also gave u some extra sometimes please dont bs to make ur self look good cuz i gave u everything i owed you. and maybe once or twice i forgot but if i did then i am sorry but you could of reminded me. and you never made me £30 And without you i would of got the sales by my self you made me around £15-£20 m8 you did jack sht to help me. when you said to me that you were going to get people to buy for me i didnt expect you to do ON MPGH ON THE EXACT SAME FORUM I WAS DOING MINE.
    You told me to were to make the post and that was in the same forum as you... +you didnt give me all of you owed me. +i still made you £20 without making much myself. +you're gay +idk why you are mad bro chill

Thanks

You told me to were to make the post and that was in the same forum as you... +you didnt give me all of you owed me. +i still made you £20 without making much myself. +you're gay +idk why you are mad bro chill
    LOL NO I DIDNT AFTER U MADE THE POST I TOLD YOU WHY THE HECK DID U MAKE A POST IN THE SAME FORUM AS ME. AND PROVE TO ME THE MONEY I OWE YOU ALSO HOW DO I KNOW U DIDNT CHEAT ME THE MONEY LIKE U DID ON THE NETFLIX STUFF CUZ IM 80% SURE THAT U PROBABLY DID.
    Last edited by Danny101234; 02-15-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hakuna Your tatas boyZz

Chill...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zikaros2 View Post
    Hakuna Your tatas boyZz

Chill...
    lol /short

Thanks

lol /short
    #noh8 OMG there was a bug on my keybod how?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You both are still going at each other which sounds completely idiotic.

No account will sale above 30$ when the account only has 10 wins, prime and some shitty looking rank + no skins...

Drop the discussion and if you want to go at each other, do it in PM's, because nobody gives a fuck about your shitty back n' fort fight.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    50:50 would be the best ratio since you're doing all the work, he just buys them and sells them, he would have to take care of the customers tho as in finding customers and making the sale.

for 50% of the cut you just play games seems pretty good to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RustySteel View Post
    50:50 would be the best ratio since you're doing all the work, he just buys them and sells them, he would have to take care of the customers tho as in finding customers and making the sale.

for 50% of the cut you just play games seems pretty good to me.
    yup your points make 50-50 sound like a fair deal..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post
    You both are still going at each other which sounds completely idiotic.

No account will sale above 30$ when the account only has 10 wins, prime and some shitty looking rank + no skins...

Drop the discussion and if you want to go at each other, do it in PM's, because nobody gives a fuck about your shitty back n' fort fight.
    Who said above 30$? And no one invited you here. This isn't a skype group chat or something is it? So i can argue for as long as i want k?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Who said above 30$?

Doesn't matter.. You want to sell a CS:GO item, and how would you know that someone wants an account which is has 10 wins, prime and stuff like that? Sure, people who want to smurf, them, or cheaters.

And no one invited you here.

This is a public forum, therefore this is a public thread, so nobody needs to invite me here, I just go and post, will people agree or disagree, I frankly give 2 fewer fucks.

This isn't a skype group chat or something is it? So i can argue for as long as i want k?
    None ever was mention it being Skype group chat. So, you want to argue endlessly on an open thread which anyone can read and may end up being annoyed how stupid you are while you can avoid that problem by using private messages. Because you keep making yours and your friend problem so big that in the end of the day, people might not even wanna read it at all because how "spammy" it is.

But, say/do what you will, I frankly don't care. Just hope that this thread won't be moved into a category where people don't read the thread at all, only those who get notifications about it, other than that nobody will.
    Last edited by Charion; 02-16-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post

Doesn't matter.. You want to sell a CS:GO item, and how would you know that someone wants an account which is has 10 wins, prime and stuff like that? Sure, people who want to smurf, them, or cheaters.

This is a public forum, therefore this is a public thread, so nobody needs to invite me here, I just go and post, will people agree or disagree, I frankly give 2 fewer fucks.

None ever was mention it being Skype group chat. So, you want to argue endlessly on an open thread which anyone can read and may end up being annoyed how stupid you are while you can avoid that problem by using private messages. Because you keep making yours and your friend problem so big that in the end of the day, people might not even wanna read it at all because how "spammy" it is.

But, say/do what you will, I frankly don't care. Just hope that this thread won't be moved into a category where people don't read the thread at all, only those who get notifications about it, other than that nobody will.
    m8 u should make ur font a bit smaller was thinking abouit suicide over reading what u said.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567