Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggog View Post
    Dude everything is possible in soccer*

Did you expect that Germany would win with 7-0 from Brasil? no so please don't act like a pro in soccer.
    LOL it was 7-1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    HALA MADRID!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
    LOL it was 7-1
    Look ^ Marcus

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    I'd love a football section on MPGH.
    My comment on the game : Barca played like shit yesterday.This simply isn't their season.In my opinion the issue is their defence.Right flank was the side that PSG got their breakthrough and controled the game,having Kurzawa,Rabiot and Draxler who are class above Andre Gomes,Sergi Roberto and Umtiti.There isn't simply enough experience in that part for Barcelona,they are obviously missing that power that Dani Alves had.Vidal is on his way on covering him and is kinda similar but is way worse then him.They will probably fail to progress and should surley focus on getting a good RB in the summer window.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    I'd love a football section on MPGH.
    My comment on the game : Barca played like shit yesterday.This simply isn't their season.In my opinion the issue is their defence.Right flank was the side that PSG got their breakthrough and controled the game,having Kurzawa,Rabiot and Draxler who are class above Andre Gomes,Sergi Roberto and Umtiti.There isn't simply enough experience in that part for Barcelona,they are obviously missing that power that Dani Alves had.Vidal is on his way on covering him and is kinda similar but is way worse then him.They will probably fail to progress and should surley focus on getting a good RB in the summer window.
    Yes definitely. A good RB.. hmm. They really need one, yes.. But who could that be? - Someone like Bellerin from Arsenal would be pretty good, but to be honest, everything he has going for him is that he is rapid. Perhaps someone like Hysaj from Napoli? He is absolutely awesome. Great defending I can't really see any other fitting in.. maybe..............?? (I don't really think they need that attacking threat anymore tbh, from their rightback lol)
    Last edited by Camanic; 02-15-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I bet many people lost shit ton of money yesterday

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Camanic View Post
    Yes definitely. A good RB.. hmm. They really need one, yes.. But who could that be? - Someone like Bellerin from Arsenal would be pretty good, but to be honest, everything he has going for him is that he is rapid. Perhaps someone like Hysaj from Napoli? He is absolutely awesome. Great defending I can't really see any other fitting in.. maybe..............?? (I don't really think they need that attacking threat anymore tbh, from their rightback lol)
    Bellerin has 4 more years on his contract and has said that he has no intress in leaving arsenal.Hysaj is an amazing player but in my opinion he isn't good enough for barcelona,I think getting someone that can bomb forward and can go back to denfend rapidly,like Dani Alves used to.
    In my opinion players that would suit them most would probably be Aurier or Florrenzi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You seem like someone that barely watches football at all, and just choose a team cause you know it's good. Please stop. You have NO idea what you are talking about. Sorry, but did you know that at a very young age, Messi was in La Masia, which is BARCELONA'S YOUTH ACADEMY!! No.. probably didn't know that.. I don't even wanna waste more time.. And the fact that you try to defend Madrid with insult, when you know nothing is just..
    Calm the fuck down.

I'm wasting more of my time with someone who bluntly assumes things out of nowhere rather than give some doubt and actually think that "what if" he actually knew these things. Yes matter of fact, I knew that. If Barcelona was so good, then why hasn't it won by now with Messi on their side? Oh, I know why, because Messi is an all talk and thinks he is a good player in some garbage team. I'm not defending Real Madrid with insults.

I think you probably didn't know that Barcelona barely wins any games, just because Messi is in their team doesn't mean they're gonna instantly win games, that is just retarded assumption.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I bet many people lost shit ton of money yesterday
    luckily I just lost $10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post

Calm the fuck down.

I'm wasting more of my time with someone who bluntly assumes things out of nowhere rather than give some doubt and actually think that "what if" he actually knew these things. Yes matter of fact, I knew that. If Barcelona was so good, then why hasn't it won by now with Messi on their side? Oh, I know why, because Messi is an all talk and thinks he is a good player in some garbage team. I'm not defending Real Madrid with insults.

I think you probably didn't know that Barcelona barely wins any games, just because Messi is in their team doesn't mean they're gonna instantly win games, that is just retarded assumption.
    yea man suarez and neymar terrible players am i right

kys

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    Too many fouls from PSG players - Barça was lacking about the 90% of penalties it should have had. I highly think the arbiter was in favor of PSG.

I can't cheer on that team, a cancer abhorred by everybody (afaik) on football. It's organized by some brainless arabs who just to have a bit of achievements they arbitrarily offer large number of cashes to high players like cr7. When this happened, Ronaldo and Real Madrid laughed as much as I laughed when I've realized this match was evidently tryharded.
    Last edited by javalover; 02-15-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    So! The 2nd day of the group stages is over. Real Madrid defeated Napoli 3-1, and Bayern smashed Arsenal 5-1 once again.

Real Madrid vs. Napoli. Insigne got an early goal in the 8th minute, then Benzema scored with a header, from an incredible cross from Carvajal. Kroos then scored after being assisted by Ronaldo. For the 3rd goal, in the 54th minute, Casemiro scored an absolute howler. OMG.

I don't even want to talk about the FCB-ARS game. Did anyone expect something else?
    Last edited by Camanic; 02-15-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wait till tomorrow with Hala Madrid. Wouldn't be surprised if Madrid gets fucked on too.
    Napoli is trash

Easy win GG

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks