Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    You know what... Im starting to think this guy is trolling. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    You know what... Im starting to think this guy is trolling. =/
    hahahaha i think so too.
    Somebody's on their period.,

Need a Midol?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (03-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
    This is not for warrock lol ur a FUCKING IDIOT and this is old address stupid ****** PLEASE CLOSE THIS SO STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS WILL GET OUT OF HERE.
    racism and stupidity and just plain bein a jackass, hmmmm idk i think we should just ban this cocky son of a bitch
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post

racism and stupidity and just plain bein a jackass, hmmmm idk i think we should just ban this cocky son of a bitch
    Well would, but he really is the same guy. So sorta has a right to be like that since everyone keeps ganging on him. Talked to him on uc.

instead I should ban this nub jeevin who's lying through his teeth.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    wow... teh choob is having anger issue

And he's been racist too.

You know what kid? Your in MPGH now where the community is 70% of ppl are hackers.

SUCK IT UP.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    You didn't read a word I just said did you? And that statistic is wrong. 90% of people are leeching ******s, 9% contributing members, and 1% hackers.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yes, your statistics ARE correct.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    You didn't read a word I just said did you? And that statistic is wrong. 90% of people are leeching ******s, 9% contributing members, and 1% hackers.
    Kewl story.
    [IMG]https://www.find-heavyequipmen*****m/images/small-loading.gif [/IMG]Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

Thanks
    As he stated these are old anyways,
    also, just so nubs will STFU, if you don't
    know how to use them, don't ask, and don't post.
    Simple right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    As he stated these are old anyways,
    also, just so nubs will STFU, if you don't
    know how to use them, don't ask, and don't post.
    Simple right?
    Yessir, i agree with you.
    So i'll shutup
    Request Close, pl0x?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123