Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Innocent Scam going on in the MarketPlace

Finding your own Replacement Links don't work

If you've boughten one you won't receive your Fitbit doesn't matter if your address is blacklisted or not

The way replacement work is the form has to be attached to an account and gone through a rep to be valid

Edit: I'm sure this thread is going to receive some hate

- - - Updated - - -

All these replacement form giveaways and services are

triggering me

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe all of you are falling for this
    Last edited by LilYachty; 02-16-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks
    swear on my life I got 2 to come, but I must have filled out 10-11 forms and I would say that is unbelievably lucky. The chances of actually getting a form in the middle of a replacement are SLIM to NONE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by b/racker View Post
    swear on my life I got 2 to come, but I must have filled out 10-11 forms and I would say that is unbelievably lucky. The chances of actually getting a form in the middle of a replacement are SLIM to NONE.
    I don't get what exactly your saying, but if you got a link by creating your own than it's not going to come

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dynasty please confirm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by LilYachty View Post
    I don't get what exactly your saying, but if you got a link by creating your own than it's not going to come

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dynasty please confirm
    Some forms have no devices linked to them.

https://fitbit.force.com/service/Repl...&replacement=1 This is a Surge Replacement form. It is linked to an account and form works before someone talked to FitBit agents and got them to send them this form.

https://fitbit.force.com/service/Repl...&replacement=1 You can notice this is a similar form but it is not linked to a account or a device. These are fake forms. So you must watch out who you buy them from.

Some forms have accounts linked to other parts of the world so that may be a reason why their can automatically cancel your order. Usually shipping address do not necessarly have match the same country so you should fine.

I have just started selling my own forms for those interested. The surge form is active and can be used if you see this post.
    Last edited by Dynasty; 02-16-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There is no proof whatsoever that anyone has a received a fitbit from using one of these links that they've created themselves

Unless I'm wrong, fitbit reps actually approve a replacement link before it is sent via email

Thanks
    I GOT IT TO COME, is what I'm saying. but that was only 2 times out 11 tries. The people that found out about it got lucky and thought they found something that works 100%

Thanks

If you've boughten one you won't receive your Fitbit doesn't matter if your address is blacklisted or not

The way replacement work is the form has to be attached to an account and gone through a rep to be valid

- - - Updated - - -

triggering me

- - - Updated - - -

And I was wondering why the sudden boost in marketplace with all the selling of fitbit links. There's like 8 people selling em for dirt cheap lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    There is no proof whatsoever that anyone has a received a fitbit from using one of these links that they've created themselves

Unless I'm wrong, fitbit reps actually approve a replacement link before it is sent via email
    Please read what I replied to your comment.

There are real approved replacement forms, and then there are fake one. Difference can be seen pretty easily.

Thanks
    Thing that's bugging me with every single Fitbit form service is they don't offer refunds only replacement links so they could just keep sending you a fake one and you off there back for 7-10 days while u wait in a dead end loop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995 View Post
    Thing that's bugging me with every single Fitbit form service is they don't offer refunds only replacement links so they could just keep sending you a fake one and you off there back for 7-10 days while u wait in a dead end loop.

- - - Updated - - -

triggering me

- - - Updated - - -

Well firstly you guys are wrong.
    Well you'll receive your product if it is linked to a account, and you don't need to approve anything from the chat, it is already approved>

Look

So this account has a tracker linked, and has a chance of succeeding. Without any kind of fact or prove, you can't simply say the method doesn't work anymore @LilYachty

and check this out

This doesn't have a tracker linked, so you won't recieve anything even thou you provide all the necesarry info.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Well firstly you guys are wrong.
    Well you'll receive your product if it is linked to a account, and you don't need to approve anything from the chat, it is already approved>

Look

So this account has a tracker linked, and has a chance of succeeding. Without any kind of fact or prove, you can't simply say the method doesn't work anymore @LilYachty

and check this out

This doesn't have a tracker linked, so you won't recieve anything even thou you provide all the necesarry info.
    Don't get how I'm wrong? no one has a number on the success rate so it could be a never ending cycle of waiting 7-10 days,no tracker comes,getting a replacement,waiting 7-10 days it never comes that's 2 weeks minimum gone(even if the link is real)

Like the above user said he got 2 out of 11 to work.
    Last edited by Pistol; 02-17-2017 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995 View Post
    Don't get how I'm wrong? no one has a number on the success rate so it could be a never ending cycle of waiting 7-10 days,no tracker comes,getting a replacement,waiting 7-10 days it never comes that's 2 weeks minimum gone(even if the link is real)

Like the above user said he got 2 out of 11 to work.
    Well basically it has the same chance or a bit lower chance, since the tracking is actually provided to the email link, and the order might be cancelled by the real owner.

There is a reason why the prices are cheap.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

Pistol (02-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    In any event, I think that this all ain't scam, or the MPGH administration would have not approve the threads. However, it is crystal clear that you may as well receive nothing.

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by curtaincalled View Post
    In any event, I think that this all ain't scam, or the MPGH administration would have not approve the threads. However, it is crystal clear that you may as well receive nothing.
    They have a clear format, all you have to do is gather data from a couple of legit SE's and you can determine the age of it.
    By using estimatedly older links you can increase the chance of success.
    Yet another note; you can search people's phone numbers and learn their location and give it to people who live in similar areas.
    Once you have a large enough database of links you can easily give a link that has an incredibly close location to the buyer, meaning they buy for 1/4 of an SE and most likely will receive it, if not you give them two more links.
    Last edited by Rob; 02-17-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBBOBBY View Post

They have a clear format, all you have to do is gather data from a couple of legit SE's and you can determine the age of it.
    By using estimatedly older links you can increase the chance of success.
    Yet another note; you can search people's phone numbers and learn their location and give it to people who live in similar areas.
    Once you have a large enough database of links you can easily give a link that has an incredibly close location to the buyer, meaning they buy for 1/4 of an SE and most likely will receive it, if not you give them two more links.
    sorry, but this is bullshit. The replacement links are genned for EVERY account, even ones that have NEVER had a replacement. one of the capture keys is "mobile track" which is the app, and you cannot get the replaced so why would it gen a link for that.

The age of the link makes no difference because every fitbit account has one of these links even if they have never started a replacement with a representative. Therefore the odds of you bruteforcing an account in the process of a replacement are slim to none.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast