Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Exclamation MW2 Steam Servers Offline

As many may know, the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 servers seem to be offline. The only working game-mode at this time is Mercenary Team Death-match. If you can't find a lobby than just wait a few days. Just felt like letting all of you know what's going on if you can't find any games even with an open NAT.

In Mercenary Team Deathmatch you can't party up with friends, sadly. If you are vac banned you shall already know that you can't party with the bypass anyways. Good day to everyone and hope to see you in-game!
    I feel so sick and tired of watching this empathy. They run around these empty streets believing they have a purpose.. I just don't understand the meaning of their mission. We'll seek a day and make them stay, living inside of us. We'll suck out your poison and we'll feed on your person. We are the shadows around each and every streetline. The living dead, forever young and the soldiers of the night.

Thanks
    only tdm is broken, some of the players are in mercenary tdm but a lot more in domination