Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Hmmmm... Interesting... Any ideas how he did this exploit?

If you check the character page, he actually has the items.

Thanks

changed??

Man, I am trying your method and the swf file doesnt exisit, did they change the url or? And how do I find that url?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABrokePCBuilder View Post

If you check the character page, he actually has the items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigi420 View Post
    Man, I am trying your method and the swf file doesnt exisit, did they change the url or? And how do I find that url?
    It was most likely a weird bug that happened on the main server and it was fixed since then.
    Also the file always change every now and then with upcoming updates, check out omegaversion.asp.

Frankly speaking, I wrote a small trainer that allowed you to fetch and load the latest swf as well as picking up the gear you wanted + some misc features. It was a proof of concept built for a vision that I had but I never went around to release it mostly because I was unhappy with how it was hardcoded. I might take some of my free time this month to refactor the source code and release it as a small framework, we'll see.
    Last edited by woahmemelord935; 03-02-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    the new swf is
    http(colon)//epicduelstage(dot)artix(dot)com/omegaloader14(dot)swf

it wont load for me...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woahmemelord935 View Post
    It was most likely a weird bug that happened on the main server and it was fixed since then.
    Also the file always change every now and then with upcoming updates, check out omegaversion.asp.

Frankly speaking, I wrote a small trainer that allowed you to fetch and load the latest swf as well as picking up the gear you wanted + some misc features. It was a proof of concept built for a vision that I had but I never went around to release it mostly because I was unhappy with how it was hardcoded. I might take some of my free time this month to refactor the source code and release it as a small framework, we'll see.
    As promised, found the source code back out of sheer luck and ported it to newest visual studio net framework.
    It allow you to equip any item you want from primary to armour to bike. It's completely hardcoded and terrible due to some circumstance.
    I haven't tested this in months and therefore it's probably broken, it use the old omega277 and might require extra work to switch to omega284.
    Nonetheless it _should_ work with omega284 by default as there's no integrity check. hf

Seek samishii on ****** and fork edem ( the trainer ) as well as AxShockwaveFlash ( the core modification ). Read README.
    Question & support ( note * that I am very busy ) -> ******* : Samishii#7807

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Update the screens and post a video.

The original reason I posted was for substance. I want to see if it saves, and if so how useful it could be in PvP.
    this person is fucking stupid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12