Thread: Co-op Questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Useless flaming once again.
    You two have MSN to fix these things, Right ?, Or you want to prove something to yourself by posting it there ?, / Increase your post count

No, VAC Chaos does not unlock SP locked variables.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Nice you have amusement, good to hear. But theres 10 character limit for a reason, not to have little posts in which you type out that you're having fun, it's considered spam.
    If I am a stuck-up bastard, why not acting like one? Yet another contradiction. And, did you just call all MPGH community stuck-up bastards?
    Another instance of how your English fails. And no, Mel, I blocked him because he kept spamming me with flame daily.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah and that should be forgiven considering I'm Dutch. Not saying my English is good, so don't point me out that it isn't. I know.

And no, I don't flame you, only when you come up to me begging to know how I got more points and a higher level on the website, lame.

And you blocked Rick too, you just block them because you know they're right and don't want to talk to them anymore, bet 50% of your contact list is blocked lol.

Eitherways, I think this question has been resolved, and a minion/mod should close this now, to prevent any more useless attempts of fake accusation and thereby trying to increase their post count.

Thanks and have a good day

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah and that should be forgiven considering I'm Dutch. Not saying my English is good, so don't point me out that it isn't. I know.

And no, I don't flame you, only when you come up to me begging to know how I got more points and a higher level on the website, lame.

And you blocked Rick too, you just block them because you know they're right and don't want to talk to them anymore, bet 50% of your contact list is blocked lol.

Eitherways, I think this question has been resolved, and a minion/mod should close this now, to prevent any more useless attempts of fake accusation and thereby trying to increase their post count.

Thanks and have a good day
    I block them, and you, because even though you know you fail at English, you continue to flame before understanding it properly, then saying, "o whatever, my english is bad, im dutch. it's not my fault". If you don't get it, don't flame, asshole.

And no, ur the only one blocked atm. I block Eeyaz when he get's in his bored mood swings when his gf isn't on.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The members of MPGH don't deserve to read this, if you want to talk with GOOD arguments, unblock me and spare the people this talk. I'm going to sleep now anyways, if you want to talk about it, do your thing.
    And no flaming please :/

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The members of MPGH don't deserve to read this, if you want to talk with GOOD arguments, unblock me and spare the people this talk. I'm going to sleep now anyways, if you want to talk about it, do your thing.
    And no flaming please :/
    ofc, you can stop flaming everytime you see me post something. You always try to find something bad about each and every single post. Good one, Koen. Flaming everything, but trying to dodge it.

You flame me, I flame you. So you can be a good boy and shut up for once. If you truely want to spare them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12