Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

✔️Beginner guide to cracking ebook $3✔️

So I have decided to release a Guide on cracking

To the best of my knowledge this is the cheapest guide on the market and it will stay that way
    The guide explains how to use cracking software, how to get proxies and how to get combos.
    upon purchase I will give as much support as I can and I will supply you with the software.

Add me on skype if interested
    "facebook:isellsmurfs4"

VOUCH SECTION

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Price
    10/10

Definitely a very cheap price for the eBook. You will be making your money back very quickly, or just saving a lot of money in general. Definitely good to have. If you have a bit of spare cash, I would recommend getting this.

Content
    8/10

It explains cracking very well to users that are new in it. It is easy to understand and has images that are explained with text. The creator has also marked the images with text to explain specific parts of the image easier. I really liked this since you won't see this that often. This will be very helpful for people that are new to cracking, but for more experienced members this won't teach anything new.

Method
    8/10

Cracking method is great for beginners. It's easy to understand, and anyone can do it. There is no investment involved, and it can be used for many different services. It is not service specific.

Seller
    10/10

Very friendly seller. This is the first time speaking to them over Skype, but I have seen them on the forums, and they seem like a very nice person. The seller responded and added me quickly, and there were no issues between us. They also offered help which is very nice.

Quality
    9/10

The ebook has a nice design to it. It was easy to read, and I had no issues going through it. Everything was nicely ordered so you can go back easily and reread something if needed.

Summary
    9/10

Very nice seller, and was quick to respond and was a nice person. The eBook is definitely worth grabbing for the price. The method is basic but very good for people that are new to cracking. It is easy to read through and looks nice. I would definitely suggest getting it because it will help even if you are not planning on selling the accounts.

Best of luck to the seller and to anyone purchasing this eBook.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy8110 View Post
    It works! super easy instructions with image... I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylo1612 View Post
    vouch, this guy has a great & detailed e-book.
    Quote Originally Posted by FroZeN_Plays View Post
    Vouch, basically provides a useful tutorial for beginners. Especially when you want to join in cracking accounts. Comes with a super cheap price tag and provides sufficient information and resources. Hence, provides good support, replying to most of my questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut Kitty View Post
    When I bought this, I was just expecting a simple .pdf, but OP provided me with configs and other various programs to help me get started, very nice value for my money!

- - - Updated - - -

@ @Psychotic @Hova @DarkLordXYZ
    please can you make this bb code for this thread
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1227495&page=2
    title the same as this one please

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Coulda just replied to your thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @@ Psychotic @Hova @DarkLordXYZ

Please close thread and change title to " book leaked, go to giveaway section "