Page 165 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2501
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    Currently responding to messages! Please be patient ill reach everyone and get you all your updates and questions answered
    messaged you
    Last edited by EvolutionaryTiming; 08-03-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    added and messaged

Thanks
    Been almost 5 weeks without an update after denied refund. Have been asked for my name on the order at least 5 times and told that he'll reach out to the store tomorrow/day after at least 3-4 times now with radio silence in between.

Edit: Versa reached out to me about the issue
    Last edited by sleightlybad; 08-03-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    chewy refunds still possible?

Thanks
    Can you do oneplus my man!?

Thanks
    Really hoping to finish this refund soon.
    It's been going on for over a month and currently waiting for action from Versa to be able to send back the replacement they sent & actually get the refund.
    Can't help getting worried as it is now over the 30 day refund policy for the original invoice. I don't even know if it can still be done at this point. Will update as soon as there is an update.
    Last edited by 2456145768; 08-05-2019 at 03:56 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2456145768 For This Useful Post:

joemamas16 (08-05-2019)

Thanks
    Added and waiting for a response. Ready to do business.

Thanks
    Does anybody know if I refund from apple for an iphone, would they block the imei?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    added, ready to refund saks, beachcamera

Thanks
    EDIT: We are talking and working. Apologies.
    Last edited by neonx305; 08-05-2019 at 08:22 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to neonx305 For This Useful Post:

joemamas16 (08-05-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by joemamas16 View Post
    -vouch

I've done 2 orders with Versa. The first one went smoothly enough and he answered all my questions. The second one, worth $2,500, ran into some problems with bestbuy. Before I did anything, I always asked Versa what to do and followed his instructions. The order just didn't work out so I lost my money. The reason im giving a negative vouch is because when the order didn't go through, he seemed to vanish off the face of the earth. I've waited several weeks for a response but have gotten none. Seemed to be a decent guy, but just be careful.
    Update: Versa never reached out to me about this previous post I made (no offer to refund SE cost or anything as shown in his description). I was really in need of new headphones so I decided to try and do another order for just $300. So far hes asked the name on the order 3 times, but it seems he hasn't done much. I'm constantly trying to get updates from him, but he keeps pushing back the dates he will call. I got several calls from UPS which I have let go to voicemail, and a few emails from Walmart asking to review my received products etc, but I am getting worried that this headphones order isn't going to work just like the last one - even though I have done nothing wrong. Hopefully this post gets his attention because I keep losing money here

Edit: Versa messaged me updating about my current order. Hopefully everything goes through smoothly!
    Last edited by joemamas16; 08-05-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Currently working on responding to messages and updating everyone so please be patient!

Quote Originally Posted by neonx305 View Post
    taking forever to respond, its been over a month since i started the process. no refund and almost no communication.
    messaged you already let me know how you want to proceed next time give me a chance to respond it was the weekend and im only human too needed a break to relax this weekend. Didnt leave you hanging more than two days. Im happy to refund you you're fee tho and cancel the order and my work if you want if you truly feel that dissatisfied. Any more posts by you on my thread will be deemed as sales bashing and will be reported to mods to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by joemamas16 View Post
    Update: Versa never reached out to me about this previous post I made (no offer to refund SE cost or anything as shown in his description). I was really in need of new headphones so I decided to try and do another order for just $300. So far hes asked the name on the order 3 times, but it seems he hasn't done much. I'm constantly trying to get updates from him, but he keeps pushing back the dates he will call. I got several calls from UPS which I have let go to voicemail, and a few emails from Walmart asking to review my received products etc, but I am getting worried that this headphones order isn't going to work just like the last one - even though I have done nothing wrong. Hopefully this post gets his attention because I keep losing money here
    We have been in communication i started your order on thursday and you didnt give me the chance to respond. You messaged me late on friday night and its now monday again im only human and needed a break this weekend. its not like i left you hanging for a whole week it was only the weekend. Any more posts by you on my thread will be deemed as sales bashing and will be reported to mods to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesong View Post
    added, ready to refund saks, beachcamera
    Added lets spesak on IM

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadth2 View Post
    Does anybody know if I refund from apple for an iphone, would they block the imei?
    I havent heard of it happening often but can sometimes happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyChucks View Post
    Added and waiting for a response. Ready to do business.
    Added lets talk on IM

Quote Originally Posted by 2456145768 View Post
    Really hoping to finish this refund soon.
    It's been going on for over a month and currently waiting for action from Versa to be able to send back the replacement they sent & actually get the refund.
    Can't help getting worried as it is now over the 30 day refund policy for the original invoice. I don't even know if it can still be done at this point. Will update as soon as there is an update.
    Setting up return for your order so you can get the refund since you already got the replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzit View Post
    Can you do oneplus my man!?
    Yes i can ive done 4 orders past week without any issues. message me on IM lets get it done

Quote Originally Posted by FastieNZ View Post
    chewy refunds still possible?
    Yes can do them no problem message me on IM!
    Last edited by Versa; 08-05-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks
    Hey versa just reminding you about my costco refund
    Last edited by rainbowzom; 08-06-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks
    I just sent a payment, looking forward to getting my canon refund done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    IM wasnt working for me yesterday so apologies to anyone who did not get a response yesterday from me on IM but its finally working for me today! I will work for the next few hours to message everyone on IM!