Thanks

Minecraft Alts: 9 cent NON full - 20 cent FULL access

Title says it all. 0.09 cents for non full access, 20 cents for full access. No bulk deals required, price is as shows. However, if you want to do a bulk deal, i can drop the price, depending on how bulky the bulkness of the bulk is.
    some things you should know///TOS
    I will not, under any circumstances, go first.
    I have a warranty of 24 hours as long as you provide proof that the account was not working BEFORE you logged in for the first time.
    Charging back is not allowed, and a scam report will be opened. If an account doesn't work you are covered by my warranty, so you shouldn't be charging back in the first place. ALWAYS contact me first.
    For extra security, in the memo of the payment you must put "This is a non refundable purchase. I shall not chargeback under any circumstances." Sketchy as it sounds, it is the only way I can guarantee no chargebacks.
    You will cover the cost of taxes if you still have them for some reason.

edit: Updated TOS, but since a mod edited my proof to be one whole link again instead of spacing it out, I can't post it. I have spaced it back out again, if a mod could put the url tags and put it back into one link again, I'd appreciate it.

If an account gets taken back AFTER first use, it is not my fault. Warranty is void.
    Proof: http ://prntscr .com / ei2408
    http :// prntscr .com/ ei249x
    http :// prntscr .com / ei24ez
    Just realized someone may think I inspect elemented those. If you really think I did, PM me and I'll do whatever you want to prove they weren't.
    Last edited by FullAccessMC; 03-10-2017 at 02:36 PM. Reason: TOS update.

Thanks
    with email access?

Thanks
    Full Access. Never really bothered with semi.
    (sorry for sending you those duplicate replies)

Quote Originally Posted by FullAccessMC View Post
    For extra security, in the memo of the payment you must put "This is a non refundable purchase. I shall not chargeback under any circumstances." Sketchy as it sounds, it is the only way I can guarantee no chargebacks.
    You will cover the cost of taxes if you still have them for some reason.
    If you do not put this message in the memo if your purchase, then i'll take your money, and not give you accounts. TOS.
    If you also do not cover taxes and you do have a tax, then I will take your money as well, and keep the accounts. TOS.
    Last edited by Hugo Boss; 03-11-2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: merged, do not bump more than once per 24 hours

Thanks
    lol, the dude scammed me for 1.80$. you must be really poor or some shit. took him 2 days to respond to my skype message, and after paying he just went offline. I mean whatever, its 1.80$. im gonna file a scam report soon.
    TL;DR guy is a scammer, dont buy from him

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StopMakingMeRegisterPLZ For This Useful Post:

flionken (10-04-2020)