Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    For instance: teleportation is server-sided because the server tracks your position and will reset it if it felt you traveled to far, but it only depends on how far you move so you can still move short distances, hence gltichkey.

Server-sided is more of like fence then a brick wall. And ofcourse hacking the CA server intentionally is a serious offense and one can be taken to court for it, so my advice is don't do it unless you really think it's work it just for a teleport hack. Better off spoofing the function that sets you back from your old spot.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    this should be closed... we are not allowed 2 ask for server sided hacks + like why06 said u can be taken to court... is hacking for a lil fun realy worth going 2 prison over hm.... NO use common sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    For instance: teleportation is server-sided because the server tracks your position and will reset it if it felt you traveled to far, but it only depends on how far you move so you can still move short distances, hence gltichkey.

Server-sided is more of like fence then a brick wall. And ofcourse hacking the CA server intentionally is a serious offense and one can be taken to court for it, so my advice is don't do it unless you really think it's work it just for a teleport hack. Better off spoofing the function that sets you back from your old spot.
    It just depends how fast i think... Because when i set the glitcher speed really high i move across the map and i get sent back to where i started... But if it set it to a lower value i can go through anything... But teleport is possible... We have it so that you go in ghost mode and your default bounds are set the the tank, or the gate in fireteam ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You can't make hacks like godmode with packed editing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Man... can you make your sig smaller.

Server sided hacks don't come often.... they might be patch.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    /Closed .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12