Thanks

MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED NOW GIVES GAME BANS IN STEAM

I just logged on and had an account alert. It seems that with the new update for Modern Warfare Remastered, if you get banned, or were banned previously it now shows up as a game ban on your profile.

This is what game bans do, in case you didn't know
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...9514&l=english

Just thought I would share this with you guys, some people really don't want bans on their profile, so now you know that they will show up.
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I received game ban almost 2 months ago and I've just received the alert lol

So if the game ban is recorded to your account, does family sharing works? Because I have a game ban on black ops 2 too but I can still play with other accounts where I shared the game

Thanks
    I used the constant UAV mod months ago probably like 4 months ago and didn't touch the game in like 3 months and I ended up getting a game ban so be careful guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggio View Post
    I received game ban almost 2 months ago and I've just received the alert lol

So if the game ban is recorded to your account, does family sharing works? Because I have a game ban on black ops 2 too but I can still play with other accounts where I shared the game
    The game will still be playable exactly the same way as it is on your main.

So if your main account doesn't let you even launch the game because of a ban, family shared accounts will be the same. If you main account doesn't let you connect to online services because of a ban, family shared accounts will do the same, so on and so forth.

HOWEVER, if you're banned in games that use dedicated servers, you can play the game on a family shared account and you'll be able to access those servers that you were previously banned on on your main account.

A good example of such game is Black Ops (COD7). I was banned on many servers for no reason, I created a new Steam account, family shared the game from my main, launched the game from my second Steam account, and was able to play on every server because the account is considered fresh; aka all your stats will be fresh, etc etc.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot