Thanks

Question K-Relay prevents using any consumable

Hey, I'm having problems with the relay lately:

Every time I try to use a consumable, like a stat potion or incs, It dissapears from my inventory until I enter a portal, then it simply comes back(as it wasn't used at all).

Only way it works: Using potion/consumable before entering a portal, and using it again after entering.

Example of problem: I can't use incs to open WC, as I'd have to have used it right before...

If anybody knows the reason for this, please tell me.

PS: It only happens with the relay on. Without the proxy server, everything works fine.

Thanks
    Which plugins are you using? Some versions of the PerfectBomb plugin had this problem. It could also be caused by any other plugin that has to deal with the USEITEM packet such as other ability auto aim plugins, auto ability and auto loot.

Also, older versions of K Relay had some problem with all item related packets but IIRC that got you disconnected.
    Last edited by CrazyJani; 03-18-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
    Which plugins are you using? Some versions of the PerfectBomb plugin had this problem. It could also be caused by any other plugin that has to deal with the USEITEM packet such as other ability auto aim plugins, auto ability and auto loot.

Also, older versions of K Relay had some problem with all item related packets but IIRC that got you disconnected.
    Attached an image of the plugins.

Those are all the basic plugins that come with the relay, just replaced the autonexus with the "OP autonexus".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lhtrevisan View Post
    Those are all the basic plugins that come with the relay
    If I were you I would try and remove all the plugins I don't need. You have way too many of them and I doubt you use them all. You might even solve your problem by doing so.

The only solution is that you try and remove some of the plugins and see if it works then. I recommend starting by temporarily removing Perfect Bomb and if that doesn't fix it remove some others until you find the culprit. Trial and error.
    Last edited by CrazyJani; 03-19-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lhtrevisan View Post
    Attached an image of the plugins.

Those are all the basic plugins that come with the relay, just replaced the autonexus with the "OP autonexus".
    Those are all the basic plugins i include with k-relay except for perfect bomb it looks like. I would just try removing perfect bomb and see if that works. If it still doesnt work i recommend grabbing a fresh copy of k-realy and checking if the problem exists when you use just the basic plugins i include in the download. Then slowly add in the extra plugins you want one by one, testing each time you add a new one. Eventually you will find the plugin causing the problem.