Thanks

Are There Any Legit Steam Wallet Hacks?

As the Title suggests, I've heard about them from both people IRL and on forums but never really believed them. So are the rumors true or are they all scams? I would aporeappreciate honest answers here, not trolls or misdirections.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I wouldn't count out a possibility of there being a bug. However chances are it won't ever be public because it basically gives you free anything on steam. And I highly doubt the fact that anyone actually has it. Because if even a single person would have it they would have the ability to crash the entire skin network completely. As far as I know there currently aren't any known bugs for it. And yes anything anyone tells you or anything that is said about it online is all a SCAM. Never trust people that tell you that they found a way to do it. As you have to realize that the second the bug becomes public all gaming related media would go nuts and report on it meaning steam would probably patch the bug within minutes of it getting out.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to properly explain everything so you don't fall for the scams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nope. I don't believe such things exist.

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yep it does ahahaha. It's not a steam bug, but there is ways to tamper payment gateway, avoiding/tamping payment sum . Don't trust me, trust IEEE : https://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SP20...1/paper029.pdf (this is an academic paper).

So, what's the deal about "why plp doesn't exploit dashit hells out"? Well, every payment system do have an anti-fraud system, where it's correlates payment vs actual funds (paypal supports it now just because of that paper ahahahaa)... so if you do that often they can just detect. So it's mostly a thing that you do to buy "the mostly expensive game", but don't do too often ...

So, yeah such thing can exist, but not for too long. Every things that became too often, became detectable . There is always the chance for someone be cooking a 0day, but I bet that plp who can get 0day, will sell it ahaaha... And don't burn it just selling cheap games ahahaha....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by octpos View Post
    Yep it does ahahaha. It's not a steam bug, but there is ways to tamper payment gateway, avoiding/tamping payment sum . Don't trust me, trust IEEE : https://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SP20...1/paper029.pdf (this is an academic paper).

So, what's the deal about "why plp doesn't exploit dashit hells out"? Well, every payment system do have an anti-fraud system, where it's correlates payment vs actual funds (paypal supports it now just because of that paper ahahahaa)... so if you do that often they can just detect. So it's mostly a thing that you do to buy "the mostly expensive game", but don't do too often ...

So, yeah such thing can exist, but not for too long. Every things that became too often, became detectable . There is always the chance for someone be cooking a 0day, but I bet that plp who can get 0day, will sell it ahaaha... And don't burn it just selling cheap games ahahaha....
    Interesting read, thanks bud.

Thanks
    I assume this is solved. Closed

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017