Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

How to hide hacks (Aimbot, walls)

How to hide your damn hacks
    disclaimer: i am not responsible for any bans if you can't hide your damn hacks

So, you got yourself a fancy aimbot, a fancy little wallhack, and you don't know how to hide them? You're in luck, for I have been doing this for so long and have never been banned (atleast for not raging!).

Aimbot

The one thing you need, the one thing that lets your dream of being global rise up, the aimbot. Just to start, you cannot use aimbot unless you have a good, decent cheat that doesn't snap, but just aims.

To use aimbot, you need to have good aim to begin with, not a perfect aim, but a good enough aim to flick onto someones chest. Then you need to set a smoothing (how fast the aimbot will go). You don't want it too fast if you can already naturally aim. Usually it's common sense to have the aimbot reach upper chest/lower neck. Try your best to aim at the upper chest naturally, to let the aimbot do the rest.

FOV

The FOV is a very important part of the aimbot, it's basically how far around the crosshair the aimbot will work. I usually set mine to 2 (or 2.5) although it really just depends on your cheat. This is an experimentation sort of thing, so it's just practice.

Wallhacks (ESP, Chams, Whateverthehellyouuseforyourwallhacks)

Hiding your wallhacks is a very difficult thing to do, as once you know there's an enemy on the other side of the wall, you tend to move around like a wallhacker, and do actions like a wallhacker.

First things first: check corners. always. Check corners like you normally would when legit, so if there is an enemy in one of the corners you check, there would be a good chance it would look legit. Don't look for an enemy at a corner you don't check, unless you or a teammate has seen them. Play stupid sometimes.

Secondly: This may seem stupid, but it makes you look very legit. When playing legit, you look directly in the crosshair, correct? If you see someone at the edge of the screen slightly, it's helps if you disregard it until it shoots at you or a teammate sees it, popping up in the minimap

Grenades

Don't always throw a grenade exactly where they are without any intel. If, you hear them, teammate calls out, etc, grenade the EXACT spot the callout is, and try to do as much damage to the enemy.

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

You're rather off playing ONE game a day with hacks, because if you get reported 11 times, you are sent to overwatch. If you do something too blatant on accident, the enemies, and possibly your team, could report you.

HACK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TJ1312 For This Useful Post:

EnderEnd (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    looks good,
    but I have wallhack on, since i shoot through the smoke
    i dont want my aimbot locking onto an enemy when they are there.
    so, i would wait for them to be gone then shoot so it looks more legit.

Thanks
    all u gotta do is check every corner meticulously and FRANTICALLY look around you like u have no damn clue where they will peek. but in the back of your mind know where the enemy is at and be prepared. check the corners where enemys ARENT first!!! always check empty corners after that when u checkthe corner where the enemy is it will look like your a high level player. just know that the enemy can peek u from the unchecked corner so always be ready to flick over immediately.

2- dont ever only stop when an enemy is walking toward you. if you HEAR one footstep immediately hold that corner, that just shows you are paying close attention to audio cues and are just a good player

3- dont reload after every kill but make sure u check the corners where enemys arent before going back to the corner where u know an enemy is about to peek you so u can get that kill too

4- clear every bomb site meticulously on t side and
    4b on ct side dont hunt down the exact site every single game,make sure u act oblivious if one guys on a site and everyone else is on b, act like u have no clue hes lurking even if it costs a team mates life