Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

I just got arrested for fraud

I just got out of jail on bond for financial credit card fraud, something I never thought would ever happen to me. I was one of the main sellers on here who supplied many different accounts to various sites here to users. I just wanted to share my story to warn people to not make this mistake like I did, I'm now facing felony charges. It all started with me using someone elses account to buy food with, I'm going to use Starbucks as an example to not give away who I am. I was using a burner phone (prepaid android) and public Wifi to log into the accounts to pay for the coffee and stuff I got at Starbucks in-store and the cameras in side got my picture (just like any store in the USA does). The owner of the account noticed their funds were disappearing so they called up Starbucks hotline I'm guessing and found out what store the funds were being used at. They then called the local police office in that area to report what was happening and an investigator showed up to the Starbucks with evidence of what happened and they got the pictures from that very moment. They were able to identify me through their Facebook page and someone on there knew me but didn't know my name.
    You may think cops don't care about crackers, this may be true but if you use someone else's account to get things for free, in their book this is fraud.

What seems like all fun and games turns into a felony. It's not worth it. To make this clear I used an account that had a $40 gift card and I'm facing felony charges over it. This can happen with Dunkindonuts, Levelup, KrispyKreme, Sam's Club, Kohls, Walmart, Ulta, Walgreens, Panerabread, Chickfila, Sonic, Mcdonalds, ANYWHERE that has a mobile app that supports mobile payments/giftcards. I'm not trying to scare anyone to ruin anyone's sells but just wanted to throw this out there on how easily it is to get arrested for this shit. It only takes one customer to take matters into their hands and call your local sheriff office over their account.
    Last edited by jbrown929; 03-23-2017 at 03:10 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jbrown929 For This Useful Post:

Edible Cyanide (03-24-2017),haxor888 (03-27-2017),Kingkon1 (03-24-2017),shiningforce (03-23-2017)

Thanks
    that sucks lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Your bait is shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is obvious stuff for everyone who uses them.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well sounds like bullshit but everyone takes that risk when they buy and use accounts off this website

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What happened to your account?You say you are a supplier to almost everyone here but your account has 2 posts and it is new lol.

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This is why I don't mess with these cracked accounts. If Sams Club was available in Canada then I'd probably give it a try due to how enticing it is.. But even then I'd constantly have sketchy thoughts in the back of my mind cause of all the cameras in stores and checkouts.

If using a cracked account you should be prepared with a Godly excuse! I imagine there are a few things that could be said or lied about to drop the charges.

Sucks that it was over a 40$ Starbucks GC too.. Or perhaps it's a good thing you didn't get busted for anything greater.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Damn dude, everyone should be careful with refunds also.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
    Well sounds like bullshit but everyone takes that risk when they buy and use accounts off this website
    I wish it was true. I'm using a new account because my premium seller account, I can't get into it because I lost my auth app when I reset my phone fearing the investigator would ask for my phone. Even though I'm fairly confident that everything is locked down (thanks Veracrypt), I'm still antsy about having an investigator know about what sites I use

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Damn dude, everyone should be careful with refunds also.
    Refunding is far from this, mistakes can happen, sometimes warehouse workers do not put items in the boxes when they ship things out, it happens far more than you think. That's why refunding never gets you into trouble..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown929 View Post
    I wish it was true. I'm using a new account because my premium seller account, I can't get into it because I lost my auth app when I reset my phone fearing the investigator would ask for my phone. Even though I'm fairly confident that everything is locked down (thanks Veracrypt), I'm still antsy about having an investigator know about what sites I use

- - - Updated - - -

Refunding is far from this, mistakes can happen, sometimes warehouse workers do not put items in the boxes when they ship things out, it happens far more than you think. That's why refunding never gets you into trouble..

If you have iphone and have passcode on etc and have it reset after 10 failed attempts your set lol everything in your phone is encrypted and safe haha. Only way they can make you open it is if you have it finger ID unlock etc cause police can use your fingerprints to unlock your phone but cannot make you unlock it if it has only passcode etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown929 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Im not believing this. For one it was $40. 2 you said you use a burner phone to use the Starbucks not for mpgh so you should ha e no problem logging I to mpgh AND IF SO WHAT IS YOUR USER NAME HERE?

3. For proof screen shot your charges and blur your name out and bond info. That would be easy!

4. Veracrypt will give up the key when authorities ask

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who believes this, smack yourself

Thanks
    Guy went through all that trouble for $40? fuck you got really unlucky man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    SHOW SOME PROOF AND WHAT IS YOUR OLD ACCOUNT USER NAME

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpugeek View Post
    This is true, I know what happen. And remember that starbucks was just used for an example for his situation. And for others who decide to PM me for details on what happen, I'll block you.

Thanks
    Im not believing this. For one it was $40. 2 you said you use a burner phone to use the Starbucks not for mpgh so you should ha e no problem logging I to mpgh AND IF SO WHAT IS YOUR USER NAME HERE?

3. For proof screen shot your charges and blur your name out and bond info. That would be easy!

4. Veracrypt will give up the key when authorities ask

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who believes this, smack yourself
    I honestly don't give a shit if you don't believe it, I'm just here to warn users that you can get in trouble for using accounts. And I didn't use Starbucks, I used another food app which I won't name here (for my privacy reasons) but the food app is just like Starbucks.
    The burner phone was for using the wifi in store to use the food app to log into the accounts. My main phone was reset and I didn't back up Google Auth and Authy so I lost all my 2step authorizations

I will upload some proof when I get home from the court document. I can't say my old account name for my own privacy reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Cthulhu View Post
    This is true, I know what happen. And remember that starbucks was just used for an example for his situation. And for others who decide to PM me for details on what happen, I'll block you.
    Thanks. Other people think I'm making things up, but when you get charged for fraud and have to fork out $5,000+ for a lawyer, it gets real.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jbrown929 For This Useful Post:

Edible Cyanide (03-24-2017)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast