Thread: Pissed

Thanks

Pissed

So, where the do i begin. At Christmas time i was thinking about upgrading my computer, I asked my brother he knows a lot more about them. I have shit amd radeon and I got a Geforce 1060. My brother said it was my hard drive about why i can't play good games, In my responce - WHY THE FUCK DO MY GAME USAGES HAVE TO DO WITH THE FUCKING HARD DRIVE I HAVE A FUCKING AMD RADEON FOR GOD SAKE AND ALL YOU SAY IS I NEED A FUCKING NEW GRAPHICS CARD. Now that I bought all these games I can't really play. Pretty much my fault for not knowing this shit but you learn. Im getting an Intel i7 6800k anyway. But I am so pissed after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    And again... why did you get pissed? Didn't get it.

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Having low usage on your HDD has nothing to do with your games not running, it might be, but not really.

Your brother is a retard, HDD's last a long time if not thrown or anything else harmful done to them, SSDs in the other hand can longer than normal HDD, cleaning is also advisable.

Main components that may cause issues not being able to play newer games are; Ram, vRam (basically overall GPU aka Graphic card, and videoram does matter, a lot), CPU, nothing else.

HDD and SSD are used for storage, nothing else.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Rudol Von Stroheim (03-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Don't know why tf someone would say your HDD is the problem you can't run any games. Sounds kind of like if someone is saying your stomach is the reason you can't eat a watermelon whole. Dude don't you see that your mouth and throat is smaller and tighter than most pussies, how the hell do you think you'll get a watermelon past that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post
    HDD's last a long time if not thrown or anything else harmful done to them, SSDs in the other hand can longer than normal HDD, cleaning is also advisable.
    What you trying to say there? I see English but I just can't put my finger on what that means. I hear "on the other hand" which sounds like SSD's are the opposite of HDD. But then I hear "can longer than normal HDD" which probably means it lasts longer than an HDD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Don't know why tf someone would say your HDD is the problem you can't run any games. Sounds kind of like if someone is saying your stomach is the reason you can't eat a watermelon whole. Dude don't you see that your mouth and throat is smaller and tighter than most pussies, how the hell do you think you'll get a watermelon past that.

- - - Updated - - -

What you trying to say there? I see English but I just can't put my finger on what that means. I hear "on the other hand" which sounds like SSD's are the opposite of HDD. But then I hear "can longer than normal HDD" which probably means it lasts longer than an HDD.
    You've successfully issued me a brain tumor that won't be able to be cured.

Excuse me, I was missing out on some words.

HDD's last a long time if not thrown or anything else harmful done to them, SSDs in the other hand can last longer than normal HDD, cleaning is also advisable.

Fixed
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Rudol Von Stroheim (03-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post
    You've successfully issued me a brain tumor that won't be able to be cured.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 03-30-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah guys I know I even said how the fuck does my hard drive have anything to do with it to him. Upgrading my pc soon with i7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
    And again... why did you get pissed? Didn't get it.
    My brother told my parents that I shouldn't get a new cpu and they listened. He said all i need is a new graphics card and it is my hard drive that is the problem. I fucking knew and I proved to them soon as i got the fucking graphics card it didn't chage anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ljgaming123 View Post
    Yeah guys I know I even said how the fuck does my hard drive have anything to do with it to him. Upgrading my pc soon with i7

- - - Updated - - -

My brother told my parents that I shouldn't get a new cpu and they listened. He said all i need is a new graphics card and it is my hard drive that is the problem. I fucking knew and I proved to them soon as i got the fucking graphics card it didn't chage anything
    Oh well rip

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ljgaming123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, go up to your brother and say a friend of mine says you're stupid and retarded asf

Achievements:

Thanks
    I'm actually more impressed someone made sense of what you were trying to say. Punch your brother for me.