Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGicSuR View Post
    try to turn off your anti virus.
    i turned off my anti-virus atill closes randomly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfisthissystem View Post
    honestly to the creators, why are you guys so sceptical about us getting vac banned? you keep acting like how is it possible to be detected, this shit is detected af nothing can stop vac and it doesnt matter if you only used it for 1 day then delete it they will still vac ban you.
    Dear @wtfisthissystem,
    That is because there are a lot of trolls and spammers, like you. VAC is delayed and this hack got released only a day ago, is made by a well known developer, is not a paste, works well... So yeah... Also I have noticed that you don't know shit about vac.
    I have personal used this hack from the release of v1.3 (don't remember exactly). Never have been baned because of it. I used it 3h ago and have been using it since the release. No ban, no problems.
    Sit down boy and shut your food hole. Lets not continue discussing your intelligence, because my calculator can not multiply by more than 10^-972 because not enough screen space.
    Thank you,
    Harry Midnight
    Currently working on a huge project at work, so sorry for being not so active for the next month!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryMidnight View Post

Dear @wtfisthissystem,
    That is because there are a lot of trolls and spammers, like you. VAC is delayed and this hack got released only a day ago, is made by a well known developer, is not a paste, works well... So yeah... Also I have noticed that you don't know shit about vac.
    I have personal used this hack from the release of v1.3 (don't remember exactly). Never have been baned because of it. I used it 3h ago and have been using it since the release. No ban, no problems.
    Sit down boy and shut your food hole. Lets not continue discussing your intelligence, because my calculator can not multiply by more than 10^-972 because not enough screen space.
    Thank you,
    Harry Midnight
    lol you are so ignorant. i'm talking about the "undetected" when you open the hack, ive used 2.4 and 2.6 they both said "undetected" at the time, ive played about 5 matches with those hacks and a day after it was still fine, it still said "undetected" i didn't play that day, they day after i had a vac ban, so "undetected" as it is lol. im no troll or spammer ive only used 2.4 and 2.6 nothing else and had a vac ban, was not rage hacking just using esp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfisthissystem View Post
    lol you are so ignorant. i'm talking about the "undetected" when you open the hack, ive used 2.4 and 2.6 they both said "undetected" at the time, ive played about 5 matches with those hacks and a day after it was still fine, it still said "undetected" i didn't play that day, they day after i had a vac ban, so "undetected" as it is lol. im no troll or spammer ive only used 2.4 and 2.6 nothing else and had a vac ban, was not rage hacking just using esp.
    You weren't talking about the status sign at all...You were talking about the creators dismissing people who shere no proof of ban... Do you even read what you write?
    Currently working on a huge project at work, so sorry for being not so active for the next month!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryMidnight View Post

You weren't talking about the status sign at all...You were talking about the creators dismissing people who shere no proof of ban... Do you even read what you write?
    didn't i share proof of ban? thanks to this hack and versions before. so whats the big fucking deal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I believe creator's hacks are UD. I've used 2.4 before for 2days, no vac. But i got untrusted after 3days. Can someone teach me or giv3 tips on how to avoid getting untrusted again? I wasn't using it blatantly.

Thanks
    Oudated, closed.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112