Thread: Vac Disabler

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    @Obama.
    Can I know why the fuck you are working on removing the Donation box from someone's work ?

This ian't advertising, This is just giving people a way to thank him if they like his work, Like yourself, You have a PayPal link in your sig,
    So now you want to remove his donation from his releases ?, This is Really, Really low.

I do respect AgentGod, And I will leave him talk to you if you do edit his hack like this, It's not something I have my word to say, But for fuck's sake, Why are you doing this ?
    Right on the money, I absolutely agree.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Melodia (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    Right on the money, I absolutely agree.
    Thanks.

But that truely sounds like a joke !

"He broke MPGH Rules so we revoke his MPGH Privillege"

What The Freaking Hell ?
    At first they loved Leechers over Coders, But now they even hire staff members to remove a part of the credits / author's donations, I can't freaking understand this.

I code things for fun, But the guy that releases a 100% Working disabler and dVar unlocker, You ban him and try to rip off his donation link from his software ?
    Damn, Where the "Hacking" worls has gone, This is LOW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks.

But that truely sounds like a joke !

"He broke MPGH Rules so we revoke his MPGH Privillege"

What The Freaking Hell ?
    At first they loved Leechers over Coders, But now they even hire staff members to remove a part of the credits / author's donations, I can't freaking understand this.

I code things for fun, But the guy that releases a 100% Working disabler and dVar unlocker, You ban him and try to rip off his donation link from his software ?
    Damn, Where the "Hacking" worls has gone, This is LOW.
    He had an account here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    He had an account here?
    He did, Posted his hack too,
    Black Man banned him, Reason : "Advertising",
    Have fun hack coders

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

kklalz (03-11-2010),weilonglin (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Finaly, some common sense.

And Melo, thanks for saying in a better way what i try to explain since the begining of this thread.

Seriously, if you guys wants to get hated by all coders around there, i think your on the right way. I guess pll should don't exept to have again good disabler / hack with that kind of attitude from a hacking forum staff. My opignion.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kklalz For This Useful Post:

Melodia (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    Finaly, some common sense.

And Melo, thanks for saying in a better way what i try to explain since the begining of this thread.

Seriously, if you guys wants to get hated by all coders around there, i think your on the right way. I guess pll should don't exept to have again good disabler / hack with that kind of attitude from a hacking forum staff. My opignion.
    You should use Firefox's Spell-Check, In My opinion.

But thanks for sharing your opinion, I know AudiTT has been a bitch with you,
    But he can get the Hell out with his "He broke MPGH rules, We revoked his MPGH Privillege", You aren't a Mod, AudiTT, I do know addies are a rule, But this program is great, And he didn't advertised in his post, It is just the way he coded his hack and he is 100% in right to do so, So he can keep it on his website, People know where to find it anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

But he can get the Hell out with his "He broke MPGH rules, We revoked his MPGH Privillege", You aren't a Mod, AudiTT, I do know addies are a rule, But this program is great, And he didn't advertised in his post, It is just the way he coded his hack and he is 100% in right to do so, So he can keep it on his website, People know where to find it anyways
    I think I can some all this up in one word: cheap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

ik ik. Agree 100%, but, rules are rules. Like, every country has really, lame rules sometimes... You can choose to follow them like AudiTT, or get a bit angry. I doubt it will change anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera[BackUp] View Post
    ik ik. Agree 100%, but, rules are rules. Like, every country has really, lame rules sometimes... You can choose to follow them like AudiTT, or get a bit angry. I doubt it will change anything.
    They're removing the donation box >.> that screams cheap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    They're removing the donation box >.> that screams cheap.
    yea that is. Outside links, meh, stupid rule, but fine. Donation box removal = hypocrisy, seeing as most people, including myself use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera[BackUp] View Post
    I do understand this, But there is an ethic in coding,

Called : "YouDon'tFreakingModifySomeonesWorkAndTakeOutStuff BecauseYouThinkThatWillMakeYourWebsiteLessPopularO rThatThisPersonWillGetMoneyForSomethingYouAreTooCh oobyToCode"

This can be simplified ; If you can't code it, Leave it like there, This person spend time coding a wonderful hack, If there is a part you don't like, Don't use or keep it like so, Don't edit his code against his will, This is cheap, Low, And only proves you are not capable of doing what he did.

This may be "MPGH's Rules", But for me, Ethic goes first. This ain't a war, This is a piece of code, And the only one that have rights on it is the coder.

You can ban me and steal my releases if you want after, If you think they are worth it, But at least I will have given my opinion, And I would like AgentGod to talk too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I do understand this, But there is an ethic in coding,

Called : "YouDon'tFreakingModifySomeonesWorkAndTakeOutStuff BecauseYouThinkThatWillMakeYourWebsiteLessPopularO rThatThisPersonWillGetMoneyForSomethingYouAreTooCh oobyToCode"

This can be simplified ; If you can't code it, Leave it like there, This person spend time coding a wonderful hack, If there is a part you don't like, Don't use or keep it like so, Don't edit his code against his will, This is cheap, Low, And only proves you are not capable of doing what he did.

This may be "MPGH's Rules", But for me, Ethic goes first. This ain't a war, This is a piece of code, And the only one that have rights on it is the coder. See what happened to m00. We should start some group or petition

You can ban me and steal my releases if you want after, If you think they are worth it, But at least I will have given my opinion, And I would like AgentGod to talk too.
    Well, it's only because staff rarely need to handle this. There are barely any leeched hacks in their own sections. = no experience or respect for in-sourcing coders.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluthera[BackUp] For This Useful Post:

Melodia (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I totally agree with this,

The code of the program is the propriety of the coder.
    And there is nothing wrong with mpgh rules as far as if they don't want the Paypal link,
    then its simple, just remove the hack and.... that's all.
    In this case, rules are respected, and if peoples want the hack then they'll use their brain and take a look at this fantastic website called Google. (i hope iam not advertising by saying this) .

Iam not against rules, and its not the debate here. Its the fact that they (the staff) decided to modify the hack to rip out the paypal link because its against their rules.
    They banned AgentGod, and then they release his great hack in a modified version without his agreement ?

Well, i can't agree with that. Sorry.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kklalz For This Useful Post:

Melodia (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kklalz View Post
    I totally agree with this,

The code of the program is the propriety of the coder.
    And there is nothing wrong with mpgh rules as far as if they don't want the Paypal link,
    then its simple, just remove the hack and.... that's all.
    In this case, rules are respected, and if peoples want the hack then they'll use their brain and take a look at this fantastic website called Google. (i hope iam not advertising by saying this) .

Iam not against rules, and its not the debate here. Its the fact that they (the staff) decided to modify the hack to rip out the paypal link because its against their rules.
    They banned AgentGod, and then they release his great hack in a modified version without his agreement ?

Well, i can't agree with that. Sorry.
    Well said. They can't modify such a wonderful piece of code without consent.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Melodia (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    OK, If i see any more fucking Rage about this, ill start deleting Posts

Reasons why we are doing this.

So that we can fucking have a VAC Disabler for Us which will still fall under AgentGod's Name, All Credit will go to him.

OK, So stop getting ur undies in a know, we are only removing the PayPal thingy so its not counted as Advertising so we can Have Vac Chaos Help Threads, So i and other members can help you.

SO FUCKING STOP UR WINGING LITTLE BITCHES AND BE GRATEFUL
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123