Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 148th Edition

148th Edition - April 3rd, 201

Snapple Fact The first bicycle was called a hobbyhorse.

Have you ever wanted to be part of MPGH staff but haven't had a chance? Now is your time! Global Moderator applications are now open. Be sure to apply here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The MPGH Photo of the Month is now under the submission process. The winner will receive $20 as a prize, courtesy of the News Force member, @Dynasty! Please visit [url=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1241290]here[/ur] to submit your photo!
    - The MPGH Publicist team are looking for new members to join them. If you meet the requirements listed on the thread, feel free to apply here!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

None this week

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:

Post Bans:
    • @Dab1996426 achieved 2000 posts! Congratulations on this milestone!
    • @meme achieved l33t posts! Congratulations on this milestone!

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Ethereal and @damkgp2 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: All Game Section Marketplaces, Market Place, Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current section: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Diamond
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current section: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current section: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Jubs

Hot Threads:

200+ Dead in Colombia after flooding and landslides cause massive damage.
    Intense rains caused the rivers around Mocoa, a city with a population of approximately 40,000, to topple over. Water and debris swiftly flooded the streets of the city damaging homes, trees, and cars. Witnesses claim the flood came so fast at night that nobody had enough time to get to higher ground. Hundreds of people were injured, 200+ fatally. Of those 200, approximately 40 of them were under the age of 18. This is likely due to the fact that they did not have the ability or strength to beat the rushing waters. Colombia's military has assisted the city by helping with cleanup and providing essentials for its stranded citizens. Many families are looking for missing family members. The city's water and energy have been damaged, and President Juan Manuel Santos stated that they are working effortlessly to get the infrastructure up and running again. They have since setup temporary housing for citizens who've lost their homes. Countries and organizations around the world are giving to Colombia to assist in the disaster.

St Petersburg metro explosion kills 10 in Russia
    Ten people have been killed after an explosive went off between two underground stations in St Petersburg, Russia. The head of Russia's National Anti-Terrorist committee stated the explosion hit a train between two stations, Sennaya Ploshchad and Tekhnologichesky Institut. Furthermore, the committee stated it had found another explosive in another nearby station, and that it has been safely secured, to prevent any more danger. Health minister Veronika Skvortsova stated ten people died - seven at the scene, and three at hospital. In addition. 37 were injured. The prime Minister of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev stated the set explosions had a clear intent of causing terrorism. As a result, an anti-terror investigation has been opened in order to confirm intent, to catch and apprehend the culprits. In contrast, Russian authorities are being very cautious before putting the blame on a particular group. Quotes of the cause of the blast being appointed to terrorism were quickly retracted by authorities. The FSB security service, the successors of Russia's former KGB group, have experienced, and skilled investigators, who are examining security footage, as well as gathering forensic evidence to locate who the perpetrator was. Their suspicions are narrowed down to two possible suspects, IS inspired group, or Chechen nationalist. Neither of the two have been officially confirmed. Investigations still continue.

Source

OVERWATCH TWITTER TEASES US!

Today the Overwatch Devs posted, on twitter, a 20 second video with the title, "Initiating archive declassification… Mission files unlock: April 11". The video consisted of a file named '00382 - KING's ROW UPRISING' and information that the file was added 7 years ago and is deemed confidential. No one really knows what will we'll get in the April 11th update, other than the Overwatch Devs... Could it be missions and an actual playable story in Overwatch? Could it be Kings Row Reskinned? Could it be Doomfist? Many other theories are also coming to light, but I guess we will not truly know until April 11th.

Xbox Design Lab staying exclusive to US & Canada.

The Xbox Design Lab was a neat and effective way of customizing your Xbox controllers. Though the 3rd party Xbox controller modders were hurt hard in the US & Canada, the ones in the rest of the worlds Xbox controller modders will still not be hurt by the Xbox Design Lab as they will be a US & Canada exclusive for now. Today, Xbox marketing boss Aaron Greenberg replied to the one question being asked by Xbox fans across the world... When will the Design Lab be worldwide???". In his response, he stated, "Not at this time unfortunately," he said. "[The] team has heard the feedback from fans who want in more markets."

Elon Musk Plans to Build a Human-AI Interface
    Humans have always achieved to create technology that makes our lives easier, but is there a limit to how far we should go with furthering technology to make our lives easier? Elon Musk thinks differently and he has shown that with plans to build a Human AI interference. Elon Musk is the pioneer of future technology or at least many people think that is the case with him being at the front like of companies such as Tesla and SpaceX and now they have started a new project called Neuralink that strives to make human brain contact to a computer to basically make humans immortal in the distant future. However, some people think that humans are not created to live forever and what Elon Musk is doing is not morally correct. Whatever happen in the future, I think that this is a great project and hopefully Elon Musk is successful in creating what he has started out to do.

https://www.technewsworld.com/story/Elon-Musk-Plans-to-Build-a-Human-AI-Interface-84415.html

The next generation of RAM will double current speeds
    According to JEDEC, the organization which is in charge of computer memory standards, the upcoming RAM generation, DDR5, will be twice the speed of the current DDR4 RAM when it’s officially released. JEDEC announced that the finalization of the DDR5 standard will be during 2018, and states that DDR5 will be more efficient and powerful, and it will “double the bandwidth and density over DDR4”. Although the DDR5 standard should be official next year, it’s unlikely that it becomes available for manufacturers any time before 2020. The current DDR4 standard wasn’t available in numbers until 2015 despite being finalized in 2012, due to the necessity of updating processors and SoCs to be able to support it. We might have a chance at getting the DDR5 before 2020 considering the progress we’ve made in this time, and hopefully it won’t take as long as it did with the DDR4.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/3/31/15142946/ram-next-generation-ddr5-double-speed-increase

LeBron helps with designing a Nike sneaker for disabled athletes

LeBron and Nike paired up to design a unique sneaker just for special athletes.The shoe has no laces, it is called "The LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase", worn by James himself. The sneaker features Velcro straps and zippers giving it a feel of ease to take it on and off. As James states "Sports should never be taken away from a kid", this project is very important to him. James is a father of three, and a three-time NBA champion. He also states "it creates fun. It creates laughter. It creates brotherhood or sisterhood. To be able to have shoes that are easy to get on and off gives kids another opportunity to live out their dreams." A Nike shoe designer Tobie Hatfield states that they are making a new accessible footwear for disabled athletes by focusing on importance of easy entry and exit of the shoe, not just simplifying its fastening system. The new model knocks out every struggle for some kids with special care when putting a shoe on, and it will hopefully help them try basketball and some other sports as well.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/03/20/lebron-helps-design-sneaker-for-disabled-athletes.html

Justice Leage Comes Together In Awesome Fan Art
    Fan art, art made from fans and posted online to show the rest of the internet their interest. This is what fan art always has been and always will be. A way to express yourself and your feelings for your particular interests. Well this came to be the justice league this week. Between the DCEU and MCU, the excitement is at a fever pitch already for the releases of Justice League and Avengers: Infinity War, even though both are still many months away. But that’s not stopping fans from creating awesome art inspired by both cinematic universes, and sometimes, outside of them. Graphic artist Boss Logic for example, has created some awe-inspiring fan art for Fox’s Logan, and Deadpool 2‘s latest character addition Domino (Lammers 2). So the next time you have some freetime, maybe sit down and make some art about something you enjoy or express a particular interest in!
    source

Pop art icon James Rosenquist dies at 83
    James Rosenquist started showing off his work by painting signs and billboard advertisements. He mainly painted in Times Square and other public places around New York. He soon began incorporating trending celebrities, products, and even political images into his art. Rosenquist's "President Elect" piece is considered his best-known piece, which consisted of President John F. Kennedy's face with a Chevrolet and a piece of cake next to it. He was also known by his war themed paintings, as well as popular consumer products he displayed on his pieces like Coca-cola and Brillo pads. His very unique choice in stlye & themes made him stand out from others and build a legendary name for himself that will always be remembered.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/01/artist-james-rosenquist-key-pop-art-figure-dies-at-83.html

CSGO Hacks
    This week @Zaczero brought us a simply astonishing Counter Strike-Global Offense hacked client! This hacked client is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hacks and information can be found in the thread below. Along with helpful tips and how to use the client. This hack is extremely useful. I can easily guarantee you will have hours of fun this week using this hacked client and for I for sure be using it. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

[IMG]https://www.termpedi*****m/images/terms/Upgrade.jpg[/IMG]

Computer Builds & Upgrades

This week we are featuring the Computer Builds & Upgrades section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Austin.
    Did you ever want help with choosing what computer parts you want/need to play games? Never fear since MPGH has this section for you! All you have to do is make a thread with your questions.
    If you have a computer and want to see what it can do, this section will assist you in testing your computer's graphics power using different benchmarking methods.
    This section is definitely the place to go for computer inquiries on MPGH!

Hooman, feed me now! *rings bell*
    We've all heard jokes about how cats will take over the world because of how manipulative/controlling they are. Every day videos emerge that help prove this theory, but this one is an intriguing one. Because what seems like a cute video, actually shows how manipulative cats can be. The 2 cats have been trained by their owner to ring the bell to get treats. Little did the owner know what a horrible mistake they had made!

The cats keep hounding the bell until they're brought treats and despite multiple attempts to hide the bell, the cats somehow always found them and kept ringing other "noisy" objects in order to simulate the "treat bell". It takes a while to get rid of the habit, but the first week is definitely going to be an annoying week to get by. Stay strong fellow cat owner, it's going to be a long week!

Interview - [MPGH]gerassss

[MPGH]Bryan: Hello gerassss, thanks for interviewing with us. How are you?

[MPGH]gerassss: Well, back in 2014, I came here for Robocraft cheats because I saw a lot of them, but most of them were patched quickly. Then I stumbled upon a lot of sections including the Steam with CSGO. In around that time, I consumed most of my time on CSGO section, and here I can officially say that I became active.

[MPGH]Bryan: Never heard of Robocraft before, you’re the first one I know who founded MPGH by searching Robocraft hacks. You became a minion recently, how is it?

[MPGH]gerassss: When I became a minion, I felt like I've won a trophy after putting countless of effort into my previous applications. I'm glad it paid off. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was ready or will I ever be ready for this job. You never know unless you try. Recently, there was a problem in my section, and I had to drag one of my colleagues to clean up my mess. When I got this position, I'm afraid that things will go as unexpected; especially the first month of my duty as a minion. My primary objective is to be active, learn whatever I must know for the best of the section I moderate.

[MPGH]Bryan: Liz is the only one who decides who gets to be the minion for particular sections and she sees you as the one of the best candidate CSGO out of all the applicant. You’ll eventually get used to it realizing how easy it was. Don’t be afraid of asking questions, Liz and the rest of us are here for you. If there’s one thing you can change in MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]gerassss: I had things to say before, but now everything is how it should be. There's nothing to change. I love the way it is. A unique, stabilized forum for all hackers and business people.

[MPGH]Bryan: Good job to Dave, Arun, Liz and all staffs who kept this community alive. Welcome to the team, gerassss. What else do you do on your computer aside from playing games and surfing through websites? Any educational purpose?

[MPGH]gerassss: I'm not really playing anymore games. As for any educational purpose, I like to watch scientific videos on youtube about how things are created. I do this on a daily basis. Also, I had worked on a project, but MPGH consumed too much of my time even to bother dealing with it. What do you know, I love being on MPGH.

[MPGH]Bryan: Have you ever thought of making your ideal content on youtube?

[MPGH]gerassss: Yes, I tried multiple of times to make my content, but I lacked the skills to do so. I wanted to create fan trailers but only for the editing part and I said to myself, "Ok, I'll upload this one then I make another one," I stated that all the time but I procrasinate and never upload them.

[MPGH]Bryan: What do you enjoy when you’re away from virtual computer?

[MPGH]gerassss: Walking with my dog and go swimming, the first part may sound weird but is the truth. I'm also very anti-social when I do both of them. I prefer to do it alone.

[MPGH]Bryan: I missed my dog, I regret not going outside with him. But hey, I was just a spoiled kid who can’t even take care of himself. If I ever own one again, I’ll make sure he’ll get the best possible treatment. If you don’t mind telling us, do you have any personal goals?

[MPGH]gerassss: I'll give you short answer this time: To become a doctor.

[MPGH]Bryan: Wow, that’s a huge goal. I wish you achieve your goal someday as I will achieve mine.

[MPGH]gerassss: The second thing is to treat minion like a real job, so maybe in the future, I can get a better insight of getting a job.

[MPGH]Bryan: As much as I like MPGH, don’t let MPGH stop you from what you're doing ( MPGH IS LIFE ).

[MPGH]gerassss: I agree with that.

[MPGH]Bryan: Our interview has come to an end, is there anyone you would like to mention?

[MPGH]gerassss: @Liz for everything, @normen, @Royce, and @DarknzNet for helping me. I also want to add that when I speak something in a detailed way, I can sometimes give misunderstanding and confusion to my listeners. I'm very well aware of it.

[MPGH]Bryan: Thanks once again. Enjoy your rest of the week.

[MPGH]gerassss: My pleasure

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong
    • Schuba

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Copperhorse
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • ByodoM
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A
      • Space
    Last edited by Hova; 04-04-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

059 (04-03-2017),Beriyan (04-07-2017),Block4o (04-10-2017),Bryan (04-04-2017),DarknzNet (04-04-2017),Dattle (04-03-2017),Dynasty (04-03-2017),HarryMidnight (04-03-2017),Lightning (04-04-2017),Luverdark (04-04-2017),medoxxz2010 (04-04-2017),[MPGH]meme (04-04-2017),Nyaro (04-03-2017),Rob (04-04-2017),Royce (04-03-2017),Silent (04-04-2017),Speedster (04-06-2017),Ticherhaz (04-05-2017),Zaczero (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Read it & Weep

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I read it and wept. @Dynasty @Hova

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good edition!

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    Not even April fools anymore fuck u

Thanks
    Good job everyone. Keep it up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do you have to post somewhere in order to be tagged under donations?
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good jobs guys!
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You make me @Hova

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    Nice work newsforce!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good Job newsforce!

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Thanks
    Good job normal members!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wept then read.

Ty for covering my article this week <3

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Last week I covered the SAME EXACT artical that ace did this week. @Hova
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol that application got me trolled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast