Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Alright, I have downloaded the files, just as I started up the program I looked for some errors and found fifteen errors and two warning, there where six errors for the same reason, It says "The type or namespace name 'Lib_K_Relay' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" another error reads out "The type or namespace name 'IPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" then "The type or namespace name 'Proxy' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" after that two read out "The type or namespace name 'Client' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" after that "The type or namespace name 'Packet' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" All of those had CS0246 next to them. Continuing on it said something more different "Solution is not saved. Please save your solution before managing NuGet packages." and that had nothing beside it, and after that it said "The name 'PacketType' does not exist in the current context" and "The name 'PluginUtils' does not exist in the current context" with CS0103. Those where all the error messages, from what I can see most errors say I am missing something. Now the warning only have "The referenced project '..\Lib K Relay\Lib K Relay.csproj' does not exist." and "The referenced component 'Lib K Relay' could not be found.". I am seeing a pattern of not having something, Any ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbushGuild View Post
    Alright, I have downloaded the files, just as I started up the program I looked for some errors and found fifteen errors and two warning, there where six errors for the same reason, It says "The type or namespace name 'Lib_K_Relay' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" another error reads out "The type or namespace name 'IPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" then "The type or namespace name 'Proxy' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" after that two read out "The type or namespace name 'Client' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" after that "The type or namespace name 'Packet' could not be found (are you missing a using detective or assembly reference?)" All of those had CS0246 next to them. Continuing on it said something more different "Solution is not saved. Please save your solution before managing NuGet packages." and that had nothing beside it, and after that it said "The name 'PacketType' does not exist in the current context" and "The name 'PluginUtils' does not exist in the current context" with CS0103. Those where all the error messages, from what I can see most errors say I am missing something. Now the warning only have "The referenced project '..\Lib K Relay\Lib K Relay.csproj' does not exist." and "The referenced component 'Lib K Relay' could not be found.". I am seeing a pattern of not having something, Any ideas?
    You need to add "lib k relay.dll" to the resources. So right click on the project and look for "add resource", and then you need to add the "lib k relay.dll" from wherever you have k-relay at.

And to answer your other question from your previous post, look over the entire post i made again. I explain each of the variables in the Text packet.

Thanks
    Are you sure it is "Add resource"? I have looked under project but I don't see a "Add resource" option.

Also, just a quick clarification, the text that I program the bot to say once it detects a certain line of dialogue from the "Sender" will be said automatically by the bot. Correct?

Thanks
    Are you sure it is "Add resource"? I have looked under project but I don't see a "Add resource" option.
    Sorry my bad, add "Reference" not resource.

Also, just a quick clarification, the text that I program the bot to say once it detects a certain line of dialogue from the "Sender" will be said automatically by the bot. Correct?
    You will have to send a PlayerText packet for the bot to reply, it wont do that until you program it to do that. Its the last bit of the project left, to check if one of the triggers' conditions are met and if so send the PlayerText packet in response.

Thanks
    So here it gets weird, I added Lib K Relay.dll as a Reference, and as it loads in I get another warning that states "The referenced component 'Lib K Relay' could not be found" I don't know why, I added it from a folder that contained it when I downloaded KRelay, it even shows up under References in my Solution Explorer. Any ideas?

Thanks
    With a little bit of time, I actually got it to work. Getting rid of those fourteen errors I mean. Now there is only one error and one warning, the error being "Solution is not saved, please save your solution before managing NuGet packages." and the warning being "The reference project '..\Lib K Relay\Lib K Relay.csproj' does not exist". Any ideas on how to fix these? I think one of them requires me to save something? I don't know what though, and the second one (I think.) is asking me to add a reference like I did with the previous one. By the way, thanks for the help. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, you're awesome.

Oh, alright, I waited a little and that warning went away. Now I am just left with that error, "Solution is not saved, please save your solution before managing NuGet packages.". I seriously don't know how to fix it, I tried saving the file, it didn't get rid of anything. Maybe I am saving the wrong thing?

On the top of the mountain called: SE Mountain
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    With a little bit of time, I actually got it to work. Getting rid of those fourteen errors I mean. Now there is only one error and one warning, the error being "Solution is not saved, please save your solution before managing NuGet packages." and the warning being "The reference project '..\Lib K Relay\Lib K Relay.csproj' does not exist". Any ideas on how to fix these? I think one of them requires me to save something? I don't know what though, and the second one (I think.) is asking me to add a reference like I did with the previous one. By the way, thanks for the help. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, you're awesome.

Oh, alright, I waited a little and that warning went away. Now I am just left with that error, "Solution is not saved, please save your solution before managing NuGet packages.". I seriously don't know how to fix it, I tried saving the file, it didn't get rid of anything. Maybe I am saving the wrong thing?
    U just need to build your code.After you start building the code,the NuGet packages will be disappear(for me).Building the project will gives out a final product + save project.I suggest you to search it on the internet before asking.....Google is op.

Just try building the project.Warning will not block you from building it.But error does

Thanks
    the warning being "The reference project '..\Lib K Relay\Lib K Relay.csproj' does not exist".
    Thats because i just zipped up the project as i had it. The project is trying to include lib k relay from where i originally had the project. You need to go back into references and look through the projects tab and the browser tab, make sure you dont have anything in there that doesnt exist. You can pretty much remove any references and then just re-add your lib k relay reference.

Thanks
    Alright, I was able to fix an error I got by changing TAT's properties to Windows Application and upon running I get an error that pops up and also an error in my error's list, the error that pops up is, well first it says "There where build errors, would you like to run the last successful build?" and when I press yes it tells me that it cant start debugging because a TAT.exe is missing and asks me to either build the project or change the OutputPath and AssemblyName appropriately. And the error I get in my errors list states that "Program does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for entry point", alright, I have tried to fix the second one for a very long time. When I was scrolling through forums I found out it might be because the Build Action is not ApplicationDefinition? Okay, I don't really know how to fix this. But again, I am trying.

Thanks
    Alright, I was able to fix an error I got by changing TAT's properties to Windows Application and upon running I get an error that pops up and also an error in my error's list, the error that pops up is, well first it says "There where build errors, would you like to run the last successful build?" and when I press yes it tells me that it cant start debugging because a TAT.exe is missing and asks me to either build the project or change the OutputPath and AssemblyName appropriately. And the error I get in my errors list states that "Program does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for entry point", alright, I have tried to fix the second one for a very long time. When I was scrolling through forums I found out it might be because the Build Action is not ApplicationDefinition? Okay, I don't really know how to fix this. But again, I am trying.
    Its a k-relay plugin. It compiles to a DLL and you put it in the k-relay plugin's folder. Then you open k-relay and use it. Its not a standalone application.

Thanks
    Now you see, that makes a lot more sense. When I saw the first picture you have send me of the program I thought it was stand alone application, so when I was looking through some of the code I didn't see it as being a standalone application. Thanks for that little clarification there, I will continue building it in that direction instead of it being a standalone application.
    Last edited by AmbushGuild; 04-15-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12