My Mood
    Cheerful

Exclamation will jews burn in hell??

hmm

replay yes or no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hell doesn't exist so it's a silly question.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    yes they will burn in life and hell! No one likes these long nosed pigs or apes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Only bad once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao im a jew dont have a big nose -_- hell is only a figure of your a imagination

Thanks
    no, why would the chosen people burn in hell anciesto you nub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just as likely as you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why would a Jew burn in hell? For being Jewish? Isn't the Torah? The Bible? And the Qu'ran all bases on the beliefs that if you're good and help others, you'll be in heaven or at least a special place?

Why would a immature person thinks that Jews, are different, should burn in hell.

Okay, Abraham and other Jewish figures are in all three 'holy books' look it up and if you want to spread lies and propaganda, that's fine. But, I will always be better then you, because I don't act like a little child about Muslims or something or believes a group is better then another.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Why would a Jew burn in hell? For being Jewish? Isn't the Torah? The Bible? And the Qu'ran all bases on the beliefs that if you're good and help others, you'll be in heaven or at least a special place?

Why would a immature person thinks that Jews, are different, should burn in hell.

Okay, Abraham and other Jewish figures are in all three 'holy books' look it up and if you want to spread lies and propaganda, that's fine. But, I will always be better then you, because I don't act like a little child about Muslims or something or believes a group is better then another.
    Abraham wasent a jew >>> He said i cam to preach the religion of submission to god ! And guess wut in Arabic whe have a word for that Its called ISLAM .
    Back to topic No matter wut u are u can end up in hell ! It s not u or me that judges but ur actions and tought s .
    For a Muslim the shortcut to hell is Eatin pig ,Drinkin Alchool ,Not fastin ramadan ,, Not Prayin 5 times a day , Not bealiving In god s messenger(Mossa, Issa, Mohamed pbuh) and holy bocks (Quran , Torah ,Bible ) and agels (Jibril and israiin and all other angels ).
    About jews not interested enouff said .......
    Last edited by choobinmaway; 03-23-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by choobinmaway View Post
    Abraham wasent a jew >>> He said i cam to preach the religion of submission to god ! And guess wut in Arabic whe have a word for that Its called ISLAM .
    Back to topic No matter wut u are u can end up in hell ! It s not u or me that judges but ur actions and tought s .
    For a Muslim the shortcut to hell is Eatin pig ,Drinkin Alchool ,Not fastin ramadan ,, Not Prayin 5 times a day , Not bealiving In god s messenger(Mossa, Issa, Mohamed pbuh) and holy bocks (Quran , Torah ,Bible ) and agels (Jibril and israiin and all other angels ).
    About jews not interested enouff said .......
    Abraham (Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם, Modern Avraham Tiberian ʾAḇrāhām, Arabic: إبراهيم‎, Ibrāhīm, ʾAbrəham) is the founding patriarch of the Israelites, Ishmaelites, Edomites, and the Midianites and kindred peoples, according to the book of Genesis.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are sometimes referred to as the "Abrahamic religions" because of the progenitor role that Abraham plays in their holy books. In both the Jewish tradition and the Quran, he is referred to as "our Father".[2] Jews, Christians, and Muslims consider him father of the people of Israel. For Jews and Christians this is through his son Isaac,[3] by his wife Sarah; for Muslims, he is a prophet of Islam and the ancestor of Muhammad through his other son Ishmael, born to him by Sarah's handmaiden, Hagar.

The Bible relates that Abraham was originally named Abram and was the tenth generation from Noah and the twentieth from Adam.[4] His father's name was Terah, and he had two brothers, Nahor and Haran. His wife was Sarah, and he was the uncle of Lot. Abraham was sent by God from his home in Ur Kaśdim and Haran to Canaan, the land promised to his descendants by Yahweh.

The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."[5]

God's promise to Abraham that through his offspring all the nations of the world would come to be blessed[6] is interpreted in the Christian tradition as a reference particularly to Christ. In Canaan, Abraham entered into a covenant: in exchange for recognition of Yahweh as his God, Abraham would be blessed with innumerable progeny and the land would belong to his descendants.[7]

In the absence of extra-biblical evidence for his existence, some scholars have long questioned the historicity of the narratives about him.[8][9]

Abraham, known as Ibrahim in Arabic, is very important in Islam, both in his own right as a prophet and as the father of Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael, his firstborn son, is considered the father of some of the Arabs—specifically Father of the Arabised Arabs, peoples who became Arab—and Isaac is considered the Father of the Hebrews. Abraham is mentioned in many passages in 25 of the 114 suras (chapters) of the Qur'an, more than any other individual with the exception of Moses, according to the Encyclopedia of Islam.

I never said he is Jewish, I said he is a figurehead in Judaism as he is the founding father of Judaism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

you gus read this

[SIZE="3"]i have a question guys, how about the gaza masacre?....
    did you know that palestine population are about to extinct? because in 2008-2009 israelis are claiming that palestine is their land according to their ancestors. now before that jews and muslims are very peacefull until this stupid shet and war cameup. they dont spare childern they kill them all like their an animal to them and they dont spare anyone until they had to ceasefire so do you guys think thats a big sin if you kill a childern whos trying to have oppurtinity like us to live maybe have a good job when they grow up? think to yourself what it would it feels like to have a kid and someone killed it?? would you feel happy? sad?? idk your feeling not mine E]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iam taliban View Post
    did you know that palestine population are about to extinct? because in 2008-2009 israelis are claiming that palestine is their land according to their ancestors. now before that jews and muslims are very peacefull until this stupid shet and war cameup. they dont spare childern they kill them all like their an animal to them and they dont spare anyone until they had to ceasefire so do you guys think thats a big sin if you kill a childern whos trying to have oppurtinity like us to live maybe have a good job when they grow up? think to yourself what it would it feels like to have a kid and someone killed it?? would you feel happy? sad?? idk your feeling not mine E]
    -.- its always like this, idiots always debate on ancestrial stuff. Then when they themselves engage in war, if they get beaten a tiny bit they play the pity game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iam taliban View Post
    Gaza Massacre? EPIC fail, first of all, I love the people uses propaganda.

For those you don't know what he is talking, in the Arabic world, the Gaza Massacre is known as the Gaza Conflict, in which Israeli military invaded the Gaza Strip and defeated the Hamas and causes the ceasefire of the Hamas and the Israeli forces. First of all, I have FOUGHT in that conflict, I've never killed children, I killed ANYONE charging the Israeli forces, would it be children? No, unless my round hit a child in a building, I would never shoot a child, because I followed the Geneva Convention, I wasn't checking each bodies I've killed, I simply sniped those who is armed and who seems to be armed, because in the battle of life and death, there is no chance to 'look' at each person.

Second, the death of children was accidentally (in almost all cases they are), because the Hamas uses hospitals, schools, etc. as shield to use as propaganda toward the Jewish forces when children are killed. In many sources, the Hamas uses human both women and children as shields so they'll get hit and add the propaganda effect of their needs.

Third, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, we invaded them not for land, we invaded them because of them firing missiles and rockets into the cities near Gaza Strip.

Please, stop using propaganda and get some REAL facts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Angry wtf?

Muslim burn in HELL...DONT FORGET NAZIS GAS CHAMBER killing Jews family,children,baby...

ImageShack(TM) slideshow
    Last edited by akbaba; 03-24-2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: ICANT PUT PICTURES...RACIST PPL CENCOR MY TRUE PICTURES...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Abraham (Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם, Modern Avraham Tiberian ʾAḇrāhām, Arabic: إبراهيم‎, Ibrāhīm, ʾAbrəham) is the founding patriarch of the Israelites, Ishmaelites, Edomites, and the Midianites and kindred peoples, according to the book of Genesis.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are sometimes referred to as the "Abrahamic religions" because of the progenitor role that Abraham plays in their holy books. In both the Jewish tradition and the Quran, he is referred to as "our Father".[2] Jews, Christians, and Muslims consider him father of the people of Israel. For Jews and Christians this is through his son Isaac,[3] by his wife Sarah; for Muslims, he is a prophet of Islam and the ancestor of Muhammad through his other son Ishmael, born to him by Sarah's handmaiden, Hagar.

The Bible relates that Abraham was originally named Abram and was the tenth generation from Noah and the twentieth from Adam.[4] His father's name was Terah, and he had two brothers, Nahor and Haran. His wife was Sarah, and he was the uncle of Lot. Abraham was sent by God from his home in Ur Kaśdim and Haran to Canaan, the land promised to his descendants by Yahweh.

The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."[5]

God's promise to Abraham that through his offspring all the nations of the world would come to be blessed[6] is interpreted in the Christian tradition as a reference particularly to Christ. In Canaan, Abraham entered into a covenant: in exchange for recognition of Yahweh as his God, Abraham would be blessed with innumerable progeny and the land would belong to his descendants.[7]

In the absence of extra-biblical evidence for his existence, some scholars have long questioned the historicity of the narratives about him.[8][9]

Abraham, known as Ibrahim in Arabic, is very important in Islam, both in his own right as a prophet and as the father of Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael, his firstborn son, is considered the father of some of the Arabs—specifically Father of the Arabised Arabs, peoples who became Arab—and Isaac is considered the Father of the Hebrews. Abraham is mentioned in many passages in 25 of the 114 suras (chapters) of the Qur'an, more than any other individual with the exception of Moses, according to the Encyclopedia of Islam.

I never said he is Jewish, I said he is a figurehead in Judaism as he is the founding father of Judaism.
    Ibrahim (Pbuh) Is tha father off all of ismail and ishak .
    Ismail : Muslims
    Ishak: Yahoud (Ashkenazie Are not jews = No semetic blood = Jews wanna be ).

We muslims bealive that we are cousin Jews and Muslims Ok But no way we associate our self s with ashkenazie sionist !!

Saidna Ibrahim (pbuh) build the Kabaa that s how much his important for us Btw he was the first Prophet on earth .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast