Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mouzie About gazza ur wrong its Called GAZZA MASSACRE that aint a conflit or a war !!
    Usually a war is beetwen 2 traditionel army s ! In Gazza it was F16 and merkava tanks plus fully loaded soldier s Vs Qassam Brigades not even all the brigades just 2 Qassam and Jihad Islamy lol And still u guys had hard time very rough not wut was expected by almert that time buhaha cuz u know exactly why ther fithing for the right to live while ur fighting for just to destroyer ,They love Shahada as much as u love life , U ppl kill civilians and count it as a army resistant in the 3 000 Dead personne in Gazza How MAny of them are from the Qassam Or Jihad !?!?!? CAN U PLZ ANSWER ? I got the number s . Wut u gonna tell me oh ther firin rocket s well guess wut this conflit ain t from the last massacr this been for 60 yrs and just like any other occupation u ppl r hitting to the wall . Btw Do the Idf still wears dipper to go fight Hamas W Hizb Allah or not and also nice place u got in herzleya dude .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by choobinmaway View Post
    Mouzie About gazza ur wrong its Called GAZZA MASSACRE that aint a conflit or a war !!
    Usually a war is beetwen 2 traditionel army s ! In Gazza it was F16 and merkava tanks plus fully loaded soldier s Vs Qassam Brigades not even all the brigades just 2 Qassam and Jihad Islamy lol And still u guys had hard time very rough not wut was expected by almert that time buhaha cuz u know exactly why ther fithing for the right to live while ur fighting for just to destroyer ,They love Shahada as much as u love life , U ppl kill civilians and count it as a army resistant in the 3 000 Dead personne in Gazza How MAny of them are from the Qassam Or Jihad !?!?!? CAN U PLZ ANSWER ? I got the number s . Wut u gonna tell me oh ther firin rocket s well guess wut this conflit ain t from the last massacr this been for 60 yrs and just like any other occupation u ppl r hitting to the wall . Btw Do the Idf still wears dipper to go fight Hamas W Hizb Allah or not and also nice place u got in herzleya dude .
    Uh no, it's called the Gaza Conflict. In no way is it a massacre by any definition.

Also, war isn't between two formal armies. In this case the Hamas were holding guns and shooting at the Israel military. In my opinion it doesn't matter who they are, you can't just say "oh it's a civillian" when they are shooting at you and trying to kill you.

This argument is pointless since the "massacre" guys just spout bullshit that they can't back up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh no, it's called the Gaza Conflict. In no way is it a massacre by any definition.

Also, war isn't between two formal armies. In this case the Hamas were holding guns and shooting at the Israel military. In my opinion it doesn't matter who they are, you can't just say "oh it's a civillian" when they are shooting at you and trying to kill you.

This argument is pointless since the "massacre" guys just spout bullshit that they can't back up.
    Call it whatever u want all wut i know is that they got ther ass kicked ?!?!?!?
    Shootin the UN storage s with white phosphore ! destroying school ! 3 000 1800 childrens and womens !rest all non fighting civilians burried alive in ther houses! Guess how much freedom fighter they killed 41 LOL ==> that s called cawerdness !gerrin and fight targering school s with f16 ain t working ! they scared it s ok i can understand that cuz unlike the idf these guys ain t motivated by money or better rank s !!
    lol ur funny THE HAMAS were holding gung !! r u fukin stupid hamas r ppl that lives ther teacher s ,, doctors ,,barber s ,,, farmer s !! they been under sieg for the last 5 yrs because of a political choice !! they ain t got no water no electricity , ther right are stoolen ??!? Gazza is the most populated region in the world . And u dont wante them to fight back instair u want them, to pull ther pant s down ! nah man ain t like that .

Thanks
    idk...
    i dont think there is a hell or heaven
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Paroxysm (03-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_mode View Post
    idk...
    i dont think there is a hell or heaven
    Qft.

I agree with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not called the Gaza Conflict?

The Gaza War was a three-week military conflict that took place in the Gaza Strip during the winter of 2008–2009. It was dubbed Operation Cast Lead (Hebrew: מבצע עופרת יצוקה‎ Mivtza Oferet Yetzuka) and defined as a military operation against Hamas by the Israeli government.[14] The conflict has been called the Gaza massacre (Arabic: مجزرة غزة‎) in the Arab world.[15] It was referred to as the War in the South in Israeli media coverage while the Arab world's Al Jazeera titled it a war on Gaza.[16][17]

A conflict is by Webster: fight, battle, war <an armed conflict>, in military and historical terms, a conflict is when two forces fight, but one or both is not a nationalize army, the Gaza War (or Gaza Conflict), is a conflict, not a war, because the Hamas is a terrorist group, the Gaza Strip is not a nation, but a Hamas's Palestinian territories.

And no, it was hard because they keep moving their artillery behind buildings and public places, it was a slow process to remove these. In reality, the Hamas suffered a HUGE and decisive defeat. Fighting to live? The invasion happened because of the Hamas launching missiles, rockets, and mortars into Israeli cities, you're pretty much dodging this idea. Saying that Israel is out to destroy, is a load of crap.

Israelis killed civilians? So? In conflicts and wars, people will die, now am I saying they deserve to die is far from it, the Hamas killed Israelis innocent and combatants as well, so you can't play the 'the Jews kills our people' card anymore.

Unless you fought in the conflict and I highly doubts you didn't, also there wasn't 3,000 fighters or so called fighters killed in both IDF and The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights records: Total killed: 1,417 (PCHR sources),1,166 (IDF sources) soldiers killed, total losses (using PCHR sources): 2,833 killed, most of the losses was the police and military forces. But, by IDF standard the list is very low and by Palestinians standard, the tolls is very high. So, propaganda can play on both parts.

'Wut u gonna tell me oh ther firin rocket s well guess wut this conflit ain t from the last massacr this been for 60 yrs and just like any other occupation u ppl r hitting to the wall .' You said this wasn't a conflict and NOW you call it a conflict, make up your mind.

'Btw Do the Idf still wears dipper to go fight Hamas W Hizb Allah or not and also nice place u got in herzleya dude .' Learn spell check before trying to be a tough internet guy.

Call it whatever u want all wut i know is that they got ther ass kicked ?!?!?!?
    Shootin the UN storage s with white phosphore ! destroying school ! 3 000 1800 childrens and womens !rest all non fighting civilians burried alive in ther houses! Guess how much freedom fighter they killed 41 LOL ==> that s called cawerdness !gerrin and fight targering school s with f16 ain t working ! they scared it s ok i can understand that cuz unlike the idf these guys ain t motivated by money or better rank s !!
    lol ur funny THE HAMAS were holding gung !! r u fukin stupid hamas r ppl that lives ther teacher s ,, doctors ,,barber s ,,, farmer s !! they been under sieg for the last 5 yrs because of a political choice !! they ain t got no water no electricity , ther right are stoolen ??!? Gazza is the most populated region in the world . And u dont wante them to fight back instair u want them, to pull ther pant s down ! nah man ain t like that .
    The Hamas or IDF got their ass kicked? We'll just go with the Hamas, women and children? Only 926 was killed according the Palestinian sources, much lower then your call, unless you mean wounded? Which would be impossible, sense 5,000 was wounded in the entire conflict.

About the White Phosphorus..
    An article by Mark Cantora, published in 2010 in the Gonzaga Journal of International Law, defends Israel's use of White Phosphorus in Gaza saying that it was technically legal under relevant international humanitarian laws. Rather than blame Israel for using munitions that are well know to produce these effects when used on civilian targets, he reverses the culpability with the assertion that the international community's failure to enact less ambiguous laws specifically banning white phosphorus is to blame for any civilian injuries suffered as a result of Israel's white phosphorus use.[43]

Additionally, The International Red Cross said that Israel has fired white phosphorus shells in its offensive in the Gaza Strip, but has no evidence to suggest it is being used improperly or illegally[29]

Total losses of Hamas soldiers killed: Total killed: 1,417 (PCHR),[8] 1,166 (IDF)[9]

Hamas uses schools to attack the Israeli and uses them as propaganda when someone die, wounded, or destroy, Hamas attacked Israeli schools as well with their own rocket attacks.

Again, the Hamas attacked Israeli cities, so not going to waste my time explaining. Most populated? Don't make me laugh, go back to geography classes. Anymore useless propganda and childish attacks you like to throw at me? I just crash and burned all your comments and questions.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 03-26-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm going with Mouzie on this one. Besides the fact he was IN the conflict, he aslo has provided data with sources.

Unlike the choob, who just puts random numbers, uses bad english, and defines Hamas incorrectly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Mouzie (03-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm going with Mouzie on this one. Besides the fact he was IN the conflict, he aslo has provided data with sources.

Unlike the choob, who just puts random numbers, uses bad english, and defines Hamas incorrectly.
    Thank you. <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    FUCK THE JEWS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
    FUCK THE JEWS.
    Good job being mature, you show the entire community how idiotic you are.

Congrats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Who are you ?? plz dont make me slap u wit ma dik i m still kind of nice 2 u !! just don t talk to me if u don t mind ! cuz it s seem s u ain t got shit instructive to say !! just ignore me pls ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Depends on what they do
    I believe most of them will;

Edit:750posts
    lol :s trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    LEt s not argue about naming it ok cuz obviously ur gonna call it conflite based on wut some dude said and im gonna call it massacre cuz army s dont fight civilians .

Its been a whole year since the Israeli attack in Gaza, while Israeli threats remain to terrorize the civilians in Gaza, especially after the killing of 3 civilians in Gaza 2 days ago and another 3 in Nablus, the siege, which is the major problem for the 1.5 million people living in Gaza, the world remains silent against these continuous breaks of all human rights doctrons!This is a fact

Weekly Report: 4 Civilians, Including a Child, Killed this Week by Israeli Forces - Salem-News.Com

Buddy the idf wear s diapper s to go fight HIzb ALLAH and Hamas ! that s how much just thinking of them make the tsahel shiit in ther pant s.

Israeli Soldiers Wear Diapers | Baby Development Blog

Another fact is that ur a liar u said that u fought in 3Azza ok and in another comment u said that u won t to South lebanon , ok wut i digg one of ur comment saying u never went to war but it s was ur brother and lost one of his eyes !!!!
    UNrwa Un school bombarded with whit Phosphore : IsraelNN.com) A spokesman for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) charged Thursday that the IDF struck its Gaza City compound using controversial white phosphorus shells. The United Nations humanitarian aid agency is responsible for distributing food, medicines and other essential supplies in Gaza.
    Guness told Israel National News that he could not be sure that white phosphorus had been used, but added, "According to our international staff members, who were eyewitnesses, it looks like phosphorus, it smells like phosphorus and it burns like phosphorus." He called for an international probe into the attack.

UNRWA: IDF Shelled Warehouse with White Phosphorus - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

HAMAS (palastinians Peaople like u and me)
    gorra defend ther self from bad ppl (NOT JEWS) this probleme ain t a jew muslim probleme like they want u to bealive !!!! But it s a colonisation Mouzzie don t u think u ll do what white america did to the Native Americans 80 Millions killed in period of 100 yrs !! NOn too bad ther Tv s Internet , Cellphone recorder ,,Camescope ... u invaded a country u ll pay for that no matter wut religion or race ur .
    Google :

Racheel Coorey .
    Qanaa.
    Sabra And Shatila.
    The Gaza Massacre
    nutgraph.********.com/2006/07/israeli-filmmakers-against-idf.html
    betsalem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LEt s not argue about naming it ok cuz obviously ur gonna call it conflite based on wut some dude said and im gonna call it massacre cuz army s dont fight civilians .

Its been a whole year since the Israeli attack in Gaza, while Israeli threats remain to terrorize the civilians in Gaza, especially after the killing of 3 civilians in Gaza 2 days ago and another 3 in Nablus, the siege, which is the major problem for the 1.5 million people living in Gaza, the world remains silent against these continuous breaks of all human rights doctrons!This is a fact

Weekly Report: 4 Civilians, Including a Child, Killed this Week by Israeli Forces - Salem-News.Com

Buddy the idf wear s diapper s to go fight HIzb ALLAH and Hamas ! that s how much just thinking of them make the tsahel shiit in ther pant s.

Israeli Soldiers Wear Diapers | Baby Development Blog

Another fact is that ur a liar u said that u fought in 3Azza ok and in another comment u said that u won t to South lebanon , ok wut i digg one of ur comment saying u never went to war but it s was ur brother and lost one of his eyes !!!!
    UNrwa Un school bombarded with whit Phosphore : IsraelNN.com) A spokesman for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) charged Thursday that the IDF struck its Gaza City compound using controversial white phosphorus shells. The United Nations humanitarian aid agency is responsible for distributing food, medicines and other essential supplies in Gaza.
    Guness told Israel National News that he could not be sure that white phosphorus had been used, but added, "According to our international staff members, who were eyewitnesses, it looks like phosphorus, it smells like phosphorus and it burns like phosphorus." He called for an international probe into the attack.

UNRWA: IDF Shelled Warehouse with White Phosphorus - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

HAMAS (palastinians Peaople like u and me)
    gorra defend ther self from bad ppl (NOT JEWS) this probleme ain t a jew muslim probleme like they want u to bealive !!!! But it s a colonisation Mouzzie don t u think u ll do what white america did to the Native Americans 80 Millions killed in period of 100 yrs !! NOn too bad ther Tv s Internet , Cellphone recorder ,,Camescope ... u invaded a country u ll pay for that no matter wut religion or race ur .
    Google :

Racheel Coorey .
    Qanaa.
    Sabra And Shatila.
    The Gaza Massacre
    nutgraph.********.com/2006/07/israeli-filmmakers-against-idf.html
    betsalem

I call it a conflict because that what is it.

You seem to not understand the term civilian: 'A civilian under international humanitarian law is a person who is not a member of his or her country's armed forces. The term is also often used colloquially to refer to people who are not members of a particular profession or occupation, especially by law enforcement agencies, which often use rank structures similar to those of military units. Sense, the fighters are armed, they are a military force, they are NOT civilian.'

First, you are using Palestinian sources, or anti-Israel sites, and what not, so there isn't really anything to prove, just lies or overrated to get pity. Unless you got REAL proof of someone in the Israeli army wearing diaper, then just drop it. Unless you got a diaper fetishes or something.

Yeah, I get it about the shelling, enough, I never denied it didn't happen and Israel didn't too (later on). So, quit about it, there is nothing to prove.

White America? First of all, some history, America was not a nation (yet), the first 'genocidal' act on the Native American people of North and South American happened by other nations at first. America became born and it committed some acts: Because of propaganda.

So! Why isn't America and other Europeans getting the hammer? Because it happened before the Geneva Convention started. So, there is nothing to prove, Gaza Strip is not a country, and we invented the cellphone AND the chip to make the camera work on the phone.

Rather then freak out about Israeli and the Palestinian, you should seriously grow up and rather then blames Israel for ALL of the Palestinians problems, you should need to grow up and understand that this arguing will never end. It'll just keep on going, I got a whole stack of proof of what the Palestinians did to Israelis, so. You need to stop playing the 'victim', you'll never win, if you hate Israel so much first of all boycott Israel.

1. Never go to the hospital, because of Israeli inventions such as computer checking files to ensure you get the right amount of safety and what not.
    2. Don't use ANY Window products (XP, Vista, and Window 7) as these are researched and invented in Israel.
    3. Don't use any Microsoft products, as their R&D is located in Israel.
    4. Don't use modern laptops, the Inter Chip is invented in Israel.
    5. Don't use cellphone, online messenger system, the camera phone, disable all of the antivirus and firewall of your PC (you're still using it?) as these were invented in Israel.
    6. Do not drink or eat any American or Western food, these are eaten by Israeli.

Tsk, tsk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    basically i don't think the choob gets the importance of casualties.

You say like 3-4 civilians are killed(by stray fire or otherwise), in a day. You see in relevance to almost any country, 3-4 people die every hour.

In my mind, you saying 3-4 civilians died today, i just go, well in another minute someone got killed in a car accident. And in war, civilian cassualties are always there.

But it IS Called the Gaza Conflict, not just by us, but by every international news station.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12