Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

How you can make money at home

I would like to share to mpgh some of the ways of how i make money and how some of you people can make money the same way i do.
    Anyone can make money off these method but EFFORT will have to be put into it.

Cracking accounts

I have personally made $400 under 2 weeks from selling cracked accounts. First of all it's supply and demand, you have to check what's selling on the market and what's not for instance i sold only pizza account and that was what in demand for mpgh market.
    Small tutorial:
    So i have showed a lot of people how they can start from no money to start cracking accounts.

First step is to find a manual dork maker, you have to come up with unique keywords or else you can be checking some database that over hundreds of people already checked. When you're done getting keywords you would need page type and format such as gaming and shopping they would have different type and if you use gaming type and format for shopping you would be getting LQ dorks.
    Second step is to get your new hq dorks and insert it into sqli dumping and see what combos you get off of it.
    Third step i would suggest you to use netghost to get your proxies and use vip shark to check your proxies.
    Fourth step is to use your program and start cracking your accounts!

Drop shipping

I have personally made alot off dropshipping, it requires a lot of start up but once you get everything rolling you're getting money.
    Small tutorial:
    First step you need to come up with a niche, you can't be too general or simple such as "gaming", "drinks", "clothes". You need to come up with something such as a certain type of dog that has fan pages on facebook or any social media.
    Second step is advertising you need to strike top 3 country that has the top searches for your niche to get the best result.
    Third step is where you're gonna get your product to re sell. I personally use aliexpress to buy my products but if you know any other stores you can use those instead of aliexpress.
    Fourth step if you have no startup money you can use either amazon or ebay but if you have some start up cash i will say use shopify. If you use ebay there are people offering ebay watchers booster which can help your product sell more. But if you're using shopify you have to make it so it's interesting and catches the eyes of the buyers. If your website doesn't look interesting they will probably just close out the website.
    Fifth step is calculating your profit. let say im selling a $10 item i would want to charge enough so i can offer free shipping on what ever your selling on and to cover tax and also profit. I would say charge $20 on the product.
    After all these step is done just sit back and watch your order roll in.
    Investing

WARNING:If you're lazy and don't like researching skip this because you can loose a lot of money if you don't research.
    I have made over thousands on investing in various things such as Stocks, ico, crypto.
    Small tutorial:
    There are 3 different type of traders which is Swing trade, day trade, and long term trading. for beginners i would say to be long term investors and to invest in penny stocks or else if you have a few couple thousands to use you can start with regular stocks.
    Stocks
    First step Research the company, look at their income, anything new, the owner, any debt? stuff like that.
    Second step if you know what crypto currency is then you should know their prices go up and down and tend to have patterns, the same applies to stocks they have patterns also. There are charts out there such as this one.

fourth step is to identify where you will cut loss if it goes down and you're unhappy with it and when to sell when your mark it hit. If you get to greedy you can loose money!
    Fifth step is to invest and profit.
    Ico
    I'm not a big ico fanatic but this will be kept simple.
    First step is to just look at the website does everything seem like it was coded poorly or everything is simple if it does then you probably shouldn't invest in the website.
    Second step is research, look at the white paper and see if they have a team section if they do research their team and look at their background see if they have any previous succesful ico projects and stuff like that. check what the caps are and check their white paper to see if they tell you what they are going to be using the funds for and if they have what they plan for the future a.k.a the road map. The most important is to check if they have prototypes of what their product is and if their whole concept or idea will be scalable.
    Third step if 3/4 applies to you then you can invest into it and just hope they succeed and if you think the ico will flop then don't invest into it.
    Using what you like to do

coding is a passion for me so i taught my self how to code websites, programs, etc. It took me 3 years to learn before i started making any money.
    First step
    is to find what you like to do, get good at it and start making money off of it so for example if you like to just game you can start streaming daily or weekly and gain subscribers.
    Social engineering
    First step buy something you need.
    second step wait for it to come in
    third step use your own unique method or just logical ones such as "I never received it" "It was left in front of porch but i don't see it" "my package was destroyed" a lot of this works for clothing companies one of them is macy.
    Gfx

Although i'm not good at gfx i know you can make some decent money off of it
    There aren't really any steps to this all you need to do is just search up youtube videos and practice.
    Gambling

This doesn't apply to everyone. But if you're a fanatic at something for example csgo you would probably know a lot of the teams and how good they perfrom, you can bet on the team that you think are gonna win or pay a fee to enter a prediction group and hopefully profit off of the group.
    I personally made 1k-2k when i entered a prediction group which 80% of the calls were correct. I suggest you guys to not go all in on your bets because you won't know if the team will 100% win.

Good luck on making some money.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Glitch For This Useful Post:

Academy Awards (02-22-2018),aleko19 (09-08-2018),Alexas123 (01-20-2020),Dragzon (12-08-2018),Arqen (06-03-2018),AssaultTec (05-12-2018),Astro (01-24-2018),Breezeyou2 (11-18-2018),copypastekingdom (05-19-2018),critikal17 (02-12-2018),Cyber321 (01-25-2019),Damnitpatrick (02-25-2019),Don (01-08-2019),FeelHigh (09-12-2018),gyvastis1 (08-22-2019),Makavelix113 (05-30-2019),Mark9241 (03-22-2020),mujtabazakria47 (02-23-2018),oeieeieo (02-25-2019),opitj (09-11-2018),Saldychips (01-22-2018),Space234 (02-22-2018),Squaremans (02-01-2018),Stimulate (05-01-2018),Toma-RefundService (01-30-2018),Wilds (02-08-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've been thinking about dropshipping but a lot of people are saying it's getting very competitive so I haven't really bothered. Investing in Crypto/Stocks/Forex is something I know a lot of my successful family members do, and have been doing for quite some time as a hobby. I know personally that this can really make you a ton of money if you know what you're doing, and you do your research. Gambling is something I'd do with some change and build up from there. I def plan on getting into gambling prediction groups though. About half a year and some ago, I had $200 in my bank account and wasn't making any money. Have been following MPGH and reading SE , Tips, money making methods, cryptocurrency, everyday. The thought of making money at home was something I really dreamt of. Now with all the knowledge I've gained from this website, I'm making a really decent amount of money and I'm about to purchase my first sports car (Dodge Challenger SXT) at 17. This forums has changed my life incredibly. I motivate you all to never give up and keep grinding that money! Thanks again OP for the post.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Saldychips For This Useful Post:

aleko19 (09-08-2018),boykuncute (01-02-2019),Don (01-08-2019),n8frogg78 (11-09-2018),qq1325822559 (01-17-2020),visionary7 (02-05-2018),Vivicio (09-01-2018)

Thanks
    I really like investing, but i'm also interested in dropshipping

Thanks
    This thread deserves more +thanks lol

Impersonator alert
    astro.mpgh" is NOT me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All these directions are already quite old

Thanks
    I think most of the users on MPGH now these methods but thank you for your share and I think It's a good thread

Thanks
    good exposure to different ways to make money.

Thanks
    While these are quite good, drop shipping is pretty good. I sell on Amazon and order straight from Walmart because of the discount deals they have. I got reported once by a user saying the item came straight from Walmart.

Thanks
    I would like to buy some amazon accs, if u still sell.

What are ur prices?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This is actually a very useful thread. No bullshit. Thanks for the share mate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This thread deserves more +thanks lol
    Definetly xd

Thanks
    Nice options, this may be better than getting a shitty call center job like suppor*****m for Comcast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, there are good methods but they're well known and can be easily searched on internet. I have to tell you a few word about this, especially gambling. Gambling is worst idea if you want to profit, only if you have some scripts, like I had for many CS:GO sites before. Now, these scripts aren't working and I got punished from gambling sites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Nicely done! love your thread
    "Learning is a never ending process"

"Everybody was a noob at some point, so, dont be a bully!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    its real working?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast