Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post The best ways in my opinion on how to not get banned. (My opinions)

Before I jump into the topic at hand, I'd like to point out that this is not 100% guaranteed as even if you follow these steps, there will never be a 100% chance of you not getting banned, the chances are still there

[1] What type of hacks should you download.
    Alright, so let's start with the most basic one in my opinion. Downloading the right type of hacks. Now of course, I believe that the majority of you are here because, well, you want hacks. Now, before jumping right in there and checking for hacks, this is what I suggest. I suggest you find hacks which are no more than in my opinion1 - 2 weeks old, max. I feel that the older the hacks are, the easier it is for R* to detect these cheats you are using.

[2] Do not OVER do it.
    Alright, I get the fact that for first timers with these clients, they tend to over do it, that of course can/may result in a ban. Ok, so let's be real, even if you were to use for instance a money hack, once the point of overdoing it. Think, what can you possibly buy by overdoing it.

[3] Watch out for ban waves.
    Like every other games, GTA too has ban waves(as many of you may or may not know). To those of you who don't know what a ban wave is; a ban wave is basically when R* decides to ban as much hackers in 1 swoop. I do not know how frequently they do this, so just be cautious. I am assuming every month there'll be maybe be like around 2 - 3 times?

[4] Try to do the hacks privately.
    Preferably when using hacks, do it in Private or with friends. This will ensure that not many people know you're hacking, ergo not being reported.

[5] Paid hacks.
    Honestly, like stated at point one, paid hacks are highly recommended even though some of you don't wanna pay, which is why you're all here. But trust me, getting paid hacks is much more worth it as it's harder to detect than public hack as the public hacks are open to everyone, therefore the coding in it is leak able.
    Disclaimer: I am not saying that paid hacks can't get leaked, that is very much possible though I doubt. People are paying money for it. Even if it get's patched, they'll have a new client up and ready.

Partially off-topic.
    This is for those who HAVE friends hacking. Now for this, simple. Try not to pickup so much money bags, and if you are, try to spend it as quick as possible. Also, try not to be involved with his/her activities in-game, such as maybe having God and spawning a Hydra.

This is very basic, and these are just my opinions on how to not get banned. If you guys have any other suggestions on what not to do,
    feel free to let the others know. Thank you for reading, peace.
    I'm Coolio 8D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    100% guaranteed not to get banned just don't use cheats simple as that lol do not over do it you might as well talk to ur self as everyone seems to over do with 1+bill there is really no need for that amount 200m or even 100m is more than enough to buy everything you need ban waves ppl seem to get this very wrong and think R* push a button on and off when they don't ban wave is when happens when R* makes big updates to there ban system and anther thing ppl don't get just cause when banning dies down a lil bit does not mean that updates that R* has made to ban system has been turned off cause it ain't its still active hacks privately not always true some times it better to do them in public lobby but out of way of other ppl so they can't report you paid cheats hooks have been leaked few times and pretty much stopped cheats on p.c for around 5 months or so paid and public ones and yes this is very basic but dont forget most ppl that are here downloading cheats are 10year olds and won't listen and will wreck lobbys that's what 10 year old idiots do
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    100% guaranteed not to get banned just don't use cheats simple as that lol do not over do it you might as well talk to ur self as everyone seems to over do with 1+bill there is really no need for that amount 200m or even 100m is more than enough to buy everything you need ban waves ppl seem to get this very wrong and think R* push a button on and off when they don't ban wave is when happens when R* makes big updates to there ban system and anther thing ppl don't get just cause when banning dies down a lil bit does not mean that updates that R* has made to ban system has been turned off cause it ain't its still active hacks privately not always true some times it better to do them in public lobby but out of way of other ppl so they can't report you paid cheats hooks have been leaked few times and pretty much stopped cheats on p.c for around 5 months or so paid and public ones and yes this is very basic but dont forget most ppl that are here downloading cheats are 10year olds and won't listen and will wreck lobbys that's what 10 year old idiots do
    I can't say I don't agree, but that's why this thread is specifically for those who insist on hacking.
    I'm Coolio 8D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice! Thanks for the post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeronus View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the post
    No problem man!
    I'm Coolio 8D

Thanks
    I just play normal and try not to do anything stupid to not get banned. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thank you very much

Thanks
    Thanks for the insight I'll use some of the tips!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Know any place to get paid hacks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nice, thanks for the info hope i wont get banned

Thanks
    hmm, not bad. i agree