Thread: Hypocrites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Hypocrites.

So when you claim that terrorist go to hell for killing another man, be it one or a thousand the consequence is the same.

Did you realize that when Islam first came around there were massive wars and many, many people died.

So all are you telling me they condemned thousands of all their loyal soldiers to hell when they promised salvation?
    ----------------------------------------

Even with the conflicts today there are many deaths, are the soldiers condemned? Or is just the "terrorist", making them a scapegoat on who goes to hell for killing, when the soldiers still kill another man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u srsly dont know shit man... gtfo mpgh dumb fuck, learn be4 u post mofo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh do inform me, my argument is always more fun with replies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it makes sense

i see where u r coming from, this is also interesting because islams believe in life without salvation that u must be perfect to get to "heaven"

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's true you don't know sh!t about nothing

those Massive wars were started by Rome,polytheists and jews in order to cease the existence of Islam,The muslims were defending themselves and their religion.
    You should search more about how most of the arabic tribes tortured and killed new muslim converts in order to make them convert from islam..
    The quran said (And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. 2:193)

There's Alot to be said about this but i don't feel like typing,check Amr ibn Hish?m - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and shut the fuck up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    It's true you don't know sh!t about nothing

those Massive wars were started by Rome,polytheists and jews in order to cease the existence of Islam,The muslims were defending themselves and their religion.
    You should search more about how most of the arabic tribes tortured and killed new muslim converts in order to make them convert from islam..
    The quran said (And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. 2:193)

There's Alot to be said about this but i don't feel like typing,check Amr ibn Hish?m - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and shut the fuck up
    First off, if i knew shit about nothing then i'd still know nothing.

You honestly think that Rome started a war with persia, in order to cease Islam? dude, cmon, you can do better.

And what, a guilt factor on new muslims being tortured? not caring. Oh they were suppressed!, yeahp, so is every new religion.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Ok, so you make these claims about how they were persecuted, but you didn't put anything against what i originally said. In fact your trying to debate history instead of Islamic beliefs.

Stick to the beliefs part, thats the point of this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was saying, The fact that these soldiers were fighting to defend themselves and their religion makes them martyrs who -in islam- don't deserve "going to hell" and instantly rewarded heaven.
    which is the exact opposite for the terrorists, they can claim they're fighting for god or "justice" but this doesn't change anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So when you claim that terrorist go to hell for killing another man, be it one or a thousand the consequence is the same.

Did you realize that when Islam first came around there were massive wars and many, many people died.

So all are you telling me they condemned thousands of all their loyal soldiers to hell when they promised salvation?
    ----------------------------------------

Even with the conflicts today there are many deaths, are the soldiers condemned? Or is just the "terrorist", making them a scapegoat on who goes to hell for killing, when the soldiers still kill another man.
    i guess you can belive what ever you find on the internet but just remember that every thing aint the truth
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I was saying, The fact that these soldiers were fighting to defend themselves and their religion makes them martyrs who -in islam- don't deserve "going to hell" and instantly rewarded heaven.
    which is the exact opposite for the terrorists, they can claim they're fighting for god or "justice" but this doesn't change anything.
    wait wait, so your saying that the soldiers went to heaven because they died "defending" their....country? So you instantly go to heaven if you are a martyr.

So......terrorist believe themselves martyrs, which in any case is just a "i say this you say that" difference.

Even though Persia(which had a beastly army btw) attacked Rome, did all of soldiers then go to heaven? They weren't "defending", so much as getting new territories.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

wait wait, so your saying that the soldiers went to heaven because they died "defending" their....country? So you instantly go to heaven if you are a martyr.

So......terrorist believe themselves martyrs, which in any case is just a "i say this you say that" difference.

Even though Persia(which had a beastly army btw) attacked Rome, did all of soldiers then go to heaven? They weren't "defending", so much as getting new territories.
    persia isnt the perfect example of islam
    more the worst
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Persia wasn't an islamic country at this time
    Infact, The muslims were supporting Rome cause they at least believed in god.
    And the Quran predicted Rome's win before like 20 years (more or less)

and What makes terrorists martyrs? killing civilians that had nothing to do with you (Like In afghan,Iraq,Yemen,11/9,etc) doesn't make you one
    and before you say it,NO, The prophet told his troops not to harm Women,Children,Elders,or any unarmed person as well as not to burn trees,crops or slaughter animals for no reason
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Persia wasn't an islamic country at this time
    Infact, The muslims were supporting Rome cause they at least believed in god.
    And the Quran predicted Rome's win before like 20 years (more or less)

and What makes terrorists martyrs? killing civilians that had nothing to do with you (Like In afghan,Iraq,Yemen,11/9,etc) doesn't make you one
    and before you say it,NO, The prophet told his troops not to harm Women,Children,Elders,or any unarmed person as well as not to burn trees,crops or slaughter animals for no reason
    ........What time period are you talking about btw? Because Islam was attacked by rome, but at the same time on Rome's side according to you.(Rome's win? Seriously what win, because they didn't win in the end).

Terrorist are martyrs.
    Martyr: somebody who makes sacrifices: somebody who makes sacrifices or suffers greatly in order to advance a cause or principle.

By definition they are. And its really just your word against theres in principle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

........What time period are you talking about btw? Because Islam was attacked by rome, but at the same time on Rome's side according to you.(Rome's win? Seriously what win, because they didn't win in the end).

Terrorist are martyrs.
    Martyr: somebody who makes sacrifices: somebody who makes sacrifices or suffers greatly in order to advance a cause or principle.

By definition they are. And its really just your word against theres in principle.
    1.I'm talking about the war between Persia and Rome and they did won
    2.Martyrs in islam are those who die defending their (Self-country-family-properties-Religion(Like Saladin...),
    Their idea about dying for religion is false and it's proved in the quran.. they think they're right SO?
    In addition to that, they're gaining their money from drugs market, which means Haram-Money (illegal money) which is STrictly forbidden in Islam

God and Islam don't support them, Neither does the quran nor do the majority of muslims.
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.I'm talking about the war between Persia and Rome and they did won
    2.Martyrs in islam are those who die defending their (Self-country-family-properties-Religion(Like Saladin...),
    Their idea about dying for religion is false and it's proved in the quran.. they think they're right SO?
    In addition to that, they're gaining their money from drugs market, which means Haram-Money (illegal money) which is STrictly forbidden in Islam

God and Islam don't support them, Neither does the quran nor do the majority of muslims.
    Well this topic wasn't really supposed to be about the terrorist, but ok.

1. ...until the fall of the roman empire....

2. You know, its your word against theirs. Your perspective is that they are wrong, when theirs is that they are right.

You have no real backing. The quran is open for interpretation so they can interpret it in the way that supports them. You see this argument can't be won, its just your word against theirs. You can claim all you want, but dying for their beliefs makes them by definition a martyr.

Now its not a martyr for YOUR beliefs, its THEIR beliefs. You see martyrs aren't defined by your beliefs, they are defined by their beliefs. In essence, one can't be a martyr for anothers beliefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    you said it, it's their beliefs
    which is not the Islamic beliefs, they're ignorant and assume their actions is pleasing to god. and the more ignorant people believe

The penalty for those who fight God and his Prophet by spreading violence and terror is to be killed,crucified or have his hands or legs cut,it also called for the killing of anyone who attempts to divide Muslims
    there are very strict laws about this matter

(Whoever intentionally kills himself then certainly he will be punished in the fire of hell, wherein he shall dwell forever ) [Hadith-Bukharee 5778 and Muslim 109,110]
    Surely it is forbidden to hijack planes and crash them into buildings,Rig cars with bombs and blowing off innocent bystanders

ps
    I thought you were trying to link terrorists to Islam,
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast