Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    yooo send me your skype or contact i need alot of this

Thanks
    This guy scammed me $125 through btc.. Method no longer works and he refuses to refund.. He said i just got unlucky? WTF? He also asked me to leave him good vouch earlier of payment.. Luckily i'm not leaving vouch yet coz i want to take a look at the results first. Deal with your own risk guys..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kekwoot View Post
    This guy scammed me $125 through btc.. Method no longer works and he refuses to refund.. He said i just got unlucky? WTF? He also asked me to leave him good vouch earlier of payment.. Luckily i'm not leaving vouch yet coz i want to take a look at the results first. Deal with your own risk guys..
    This guy does not know what hes talking about. I've sold him a tool, with the method. It sends data to a server which then executes the method.
    I've told him it has a 25% fail rate, and hes just became mad and called me selfish rofl. Thanks for the complaint though. And have fun using my tool, no more updates are given to you.

Thanks
    25% fail rate on ebay hold and 100% success rate on paypal hold that what we discussed before i paid.. Ohh and it's not $125.. It's $125 for tool and $20 for service.. How come if i became unlucky why he did it to release the payment which i paid $20 didn't work too?

See this
    prnt {dot} sc/f721np

And he also promised to give refund if the tool or his service doesn't work
    prnt {dot} sc/f7222f

And don't spin the fact that you called me selfish first.. I'm sure you don't like me to screenshot? LOL

And to MOD please close this thread and banned this user.. I am new user found this forum on google.. It's a bad view for newcomer being scammed through older member like this.

But that's not all, Some were good coz this is not first time i deal with people on this forum. I got a deal before with Exploring MPGH and when he fail to deliver. He gave refund..
    Last edited by kekwoot; 05-12-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    This guy had to give me psn cards and never had them. 5 days have passed and he does not want to give me back the money, they are $ 195 dollars in btc. I'll open a scam report later

Thanks
    just to let everyone else know he is a scammer ! i have had a payment 6 days gone i applied his so called thing to remove my paypal hold and 6 days have gone when i applied it he said i have to wait 48 hours more. Makes no sense . there is no way i should have to wait 48 hours more im well confirmed he is a scammer DO NOT BUY ANYONE ELSE DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU SEE US COME TO SAY IT WORKS. ALSO BEFORE BUYING HE IS VERY NICE THEN AFTER PAYMENT HE SAYS HE WILL DELETE U OR BLOCK YOU OR BAN YOU WHO DOES THAT? SCAMMERS. THEN HE SAYS SO WHAT IF HE GETS BANNED HE WILL JUST BUY A NEW ACCOUTN AND FEEDBACK.

Thanks
    I already made a report to moderator and he already get banned, and just be more careful next time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mocoxk View Post
    This guy had to give me psn cards and never had them. 5 days have passed and he does not want to give me back the money, they are $ 195 dollars in btc. I'll open a scam report later
    Quote Originally Posted by taariqmajid View Post
    just to let everyone else know he is a scammer ! i have had a payment 6 days gone i applied his so called thing to remove my paypal hold and 6 days have gone when i applied it he said i have to wait 48 hours more. Makes no sense . there is no way i should have to wait 48 hours more im well confirmed he is a scammer DO NOT BUY ANYONE ELSE DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU SEE US COME TO SAY IT WORKS. ALSO BEFORE BUYING HE IS VERY NICE THEN AFTER PAYMENT HE SAYS HE WILL DELETE U OR BLOCK YOU OR BAN YOU WHO DOES THAT? SCAMMERS. THEN HE SAYS SO WHAT IF HE GETS BANNED HE WILL JUST BUY A NEW ACCOUTN AND FEEDBACK.
    Quote Originally Posted by kekwoot View Post
    I already made a report to moderator and he already get banned, and just be more careful next time

I want you ALL to know that me and another user called him out over a month ago for fishy actions, and I didn't trusted and we warned people. Don't be an idiot guys you deserved to be scammed. We warned people this guy was fishy...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @ @Psychotic @Hova @Ahlwong

User banned + method is patched.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

fobiC (05-14-2017),Rob (05-14-2017)

Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/qI9zE

got scammed by this guy 3 weeks ago for ~500$ [we had a deal , and he run with money]

his method for pp got discovered 2 weeks ago , and was a matter of time until got patched AHAHAH .

he is selling only lies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234