MPGH Nickname: Legion
    MPGH Profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4406059
    *****: ******mpghlegion
    also known as @thedethroner, @nightfall_rotmg and @bry5318, @fin3ss3lord
    proofs:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1232810
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1220192
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1232810

the reason why i suppose that this guy is scammer is there:
    https://imgur.com/a/MAm6e ---- the pic of 'proof' of life pots contained - thedethroner's nickname.
    and he claimed that it is his own imgur.
    Pics of our ***** conversation:

Imo, this guy is scammer, i just want everyone to judge on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Is there a problem with using a Youtuber and Twitcher's (The Dethroner)'s name if you think its cool? My imgur account email is still mpghlegion@gmail.com but I go by thedethroner because the original youtuber has not claimed it yet.
    Dont you think that it is very suspicious, to have the name of well known scammer as your imgur nickname? i am. so again, let people judge on their own.

Your date of join is also makes me extra suspicious, because few weeks ago i had a conversation with ******fifautrage (this ***** was used by user known as nightfall_rotmg last @thedethroner aka @nightfall_rotmg , who seems to return to his black scamming business again. i can include our conversation as well. there he claims that he is also known as @fin3ss3lord. and he also told me that he has 25 alts on mpgh, and 24 of them are banned.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Conversation with ******fifautrage:

The date of returning of the @nightfall_rotmg (*****: ******fifautrage) aka @thedethroner aka ...etc... is only one day before @Legion have made his acc. that is also super-duper-suspicious.

i have gathered my brains in a pile and i think that there are a lot of suspicious things.

and what about the imgur nickname,
    i think that this explanation was made up in 5 mins under the threat of truth being revealed.
    (that is only my opinion at this point)
    Last edited by jstlike; 04-30-2017 at 12:29 AM. Reason: added conversation with live:fifautrage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jstlike For This Useful Post:

Rob (05-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    You seem very confident in your attempt to link me to a scammer I don't know... You claim my that I am a scammer just because of my imgur account name? Is there a problem with using a Youtuber and Twitcher's (The Dethroner)'s name if you think its cool? My imgur account email is still mpghlegion@gmail.com but I go by thedethroner because the original youtuber has not claimed it yet. However, I do not know @thedethroner personally nor have we ever communicated, provided as the @thedethroner on MPGH is the same person as the Youtuber. As for @nightfall_rotmg, @bry5318, and @fin3ss3lord, I have no idea why you even posted them here... There is literally a non-existent link between me and any of them.

Also, not sure why you are linking me to random profiles but @Ahlwong @Psychotic @Hunter please check this thread out. I can provide any verification you need (paypal, btc, *****, *****, email, ip, associates, anything you need)

If you may take a look at my MPGH reputation, you would know that I am not a scammer like whoever you posted or think I am. I applaud you in your instinctive and observative approach to weed out scammers but this time, you got the wrong guy.

As for the rest of the MPGH community, my hopes are that this false claim does not affect the trust and respect that I have worked to gain. I will continue selling all my products and doing giveaways. Thanks!

Last edited by Legion; 04-29-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by jstlike View Post
    i can include our conversation as well. there he claims that he is also known as @fin3ss3lord. and he also told me that he has 25 alts on mpgh, and 24 of them are banned.
    Aye. 25 you say? 25 mpgh accounts? Its possible I guess lol. Waiting for you to link the convo with this "******fifautrage" who I do not understand how he is even relevant too me but yes please link the convo.

Quote Originally Posted by jstlike View Post
    Dont you think that it is very suspicious, to have the name of well known scammer as your imgur nickname? i am. so again, let people judge on their own.
    Please read that message out loud to yourself so you can understand how stupid you sound... Then read the comment you quoted me out loud so you can realize how stupid you still sound... You think I named my imgur after a "well-known scammer" for some purpose? Yes, lets please let people judge on their own.

Conclusion:
    You seem to think that you have some kind of justified, solid accusation or link based off an imgur username that I named after a twitcher... I'm not sure what to say. I do not think I need to defend myself for such a false and baseless accusation but go ahead. You post your proof and I'll post mine and we'll let the admins make a decision.

Update:
    I have been told to not worry about this report anymore so I will no longer be posting here on this thread unless mods ask me to. I will no longer waste my time to satisfy your "trolling" ambitions and attempts to perturb me. My imgur name will continue to be "thedethroner" because I refuse to let mere claims from a simple member faze me. My reputation on MPGH is clean, positive, and will continue to improve. Cheers m8!
    Last edited by Legion; 04-29-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have done business with @Legion on multiple occasions, I know him, he is very trusted and have never scammed me. So I know this report is fake.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I'm @Legion's business partner and you'll probably be suspicious of my bias which is why I'll be listing facts rather than opinions.

1) I've been in contact with legion before he even joined mpgh. We used to do rotmg sales together.
    2) https://www.twitch.tv/thedethroner <-- thedethroner is a twitcher who does tons of giveaways and both me and legion used to watch him stream.
    3) Whoever's conversation you posted, that person is buying items but legion sells items...
    4) When you say the date of the returning of the @nightfall_rotmg (*****: ******fifautrage) aka @thedethroner aka ...etc... is only one day before @Legion have made his acc. that is also super-duper-suspicious, It is not one day before. check your dates and get your facts right.

Thanks
    User Legion was permanently banned by another staff member for ban evasion.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Gelatin-chan (05-04-2017),[MPGH]Hentai (05-02-2017)