Thread: SF2_v1.1

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    this not work with windows 8.1? followed steps exactly on steam version AND non-steam version. I am able to get into game for a few minutes then it is detected. Hack works during those 3-5 mins but then it is detected.
    Last edited by nnylynn; 05-04-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nnylynn View Post
    this not work with windows 8.1? followed steps exactly on steam version AND non-steam version. I am able to get into game for a few minutes then it is detected. Hack works during those 3-5 mins but then it is detected.
    should be detected on windows 8 too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nnylynn View Post
    i think it detected on windows 8 im using win 10 for this it not detected on me or problem too

Thanks

Red face Update

Quote Originally Posted by -[jello]- View Post
    i think it detected on windows 8 im using win 10 for this it not detected on me or problem too
    When you add ESP ?

- - - Updated - - -

http: //prnt. sc/ f4phq0 (leave space)
    If you crash try these settings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    im using windows 10 but i cant get passed on the servers screen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    still works for 7

Thanks
    can't be able to programme a cheat working with win 7,8,8.1,10 just mean u not good sorie bro but is true i already made some cheat for skill and i never add a probleme of windows version don't working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by seires View Post
    can't be able to programme a cheat working with win 7,8,8.1,10 just mean u not good sorie bro but is true i already made some cheat for skill and i never add a probleme of windows version don't working
    just STOP lie i know what im doing and my hack it detected on windows 7 i know how xigncode3 work and i know what he detect in my hack so , stop lie on me

I never added problem"??" to my code , u just noob and u dont know anything about hacking thats all.

just to know i dont care if the hack work on u or no im not selling hacks and i must be like support fixing any error lol , no i just share my work with us so if u have any problem with the hack just click on it then click "shift"+"delete" then click "Enter" that ill fix ur problem .

Note: if u can made cheat to skill game then why u dont make new cheat now and share it with us or u cant ?
    Last edited by -[jello]-; 05-07-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    not working on steam

Thanks
    Detected PLS new Version

Thanks
    i don't lie man u just bad with C language don't need to rage u also learn to speak better in english because the syntax is bad as hell but u funny man u bad thats it also is stupid to release public cheats will get detected fast u'll get ban fast make priveate or vip cheats is better but u are to bad with programmation for that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i don't lie man u just bad with C language don't need to rage u also learn to speak better in english because the syntax is bad as hell but u funny man u bad thats it also is stupid to release public cheats will get detected fast u'll get ban fast make priveate or vip cheats is better but u are to bad with programmation for that
    Just go and make your own cheat. It's very easy to make a hack for S.K.I.L.L SF2, like no recoil, spread, no flash, etc. it is very easy to make wallhack too it's just copy/paste but you need to have a brain, also there is occlusion that will stop you from using that. Xigncode will not ban you if it detects a cheat or something, you will get kicked. You will get banned if you use no recoil/no spread/ghost mode because players will report you...
    This kind of cheats are not going to get detected so fast, I used a public cheat for ~4 weeks before game updated. If the game updates the cheat won't work anymore.

If you get kicked by Xigncode when using this, just disable your anti-virus and WINDOWS DEFENDER, also disable User Account Control. IT IS VERY IMPORTATNT TO: RUN THE INJECTOR FROM THE ARCHIVE (DON'T EXTRACT THE INJECTOR FROM THE ARCHIVE). I recommend you to use Extreme Injector. I would like to post a image with the settings but I am not allowed. Use Manual Map as Injection Method.Check Stealth Inject, Erase PE, Hide Module, Auto Inject and Close on Inject.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uhinio For This Useful Post:

-[jello]- (05-09-2017)

Thanks
    not working....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    first can u tell me how I can add problem"??" to my code lol, then I don't said my code is the best hack or something like that I said I just share my work and im learning c++ not like u wait someone like me to give free hack , anyway forget my hack and my language just show us here how u can make real vip hack and u can use ida pro to de-compile my hack "dll" to get all info about the game and use it to ur code its easy I think for u ,yea?

Thanks
    Cheat Detected

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast