Thanks
    How is this technically undetectable?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallandis View Post
    How is this technically undetectable?
    It simulates keystrokes and clicks, there's no injecting or packet editing which means it's not detectable automatically, only way you can get banned is from reports/bot buster/inhumane log-in durations etc.

Thanks
    Dont know why but alot of the scripts keep getting stuck on the compass anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
    Solid script, I'm sorry someone leaked it but shit happens. ;/ Good of you to just release it to everybody, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by apolloakajosh View Post
    Solid script, I'm sorry someone leaked it but shit happens. ;/ Good of you to just release it to everybody, thanks!
    Yeah no worries, yeah i'm not overly bothered by it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xsmexyranger View Post
    Dont know why but alot of the scripts keep getting stuck on the compass anyone else experiencing this?
    This happens when the first colour of the script isn't being detected, a number of things can cause this. Having additional overlays, brightness.. etc. Try turning off any overlays that aren't required for the script to run.

Thanks
    Not bad. I've got a similar set up but with no gui. Just a bunch of scripts written that do various tasks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by D3D2D1 View Post
    Not bad. I've got a similar set up but with no gui. Just a bunch of scripts written that do various tasks.
    Yeah, I started off the same, and then I figured it was easier to have them all accessible easier through a GUI, defs makes things easier.

Thanks
    Dude, works great, thanks for the release, this is just what ive been looking for, save me buying one, sry about it being leaked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz2 View Post
    Dude, works great, thanks for the release, this is just what ive been looking for, save me buying one, sry about it being leaked.
    Good to hear man, enjoy! Yeah the fact it was leaked kinda sucks, I'll live though :P

Thanks
    The Cutting Willow Script doesn't work. It says to turn on shift click to drop but when it gets a full inventory it continues to try cutting willows without dropping.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJez View Post
    The Cutting Willow Script doesn't work. It says to turn on shift click to drop but when it gets a full inventory it continues to try cutting willows without dropping.
    Somethings wrong with it then, make sure you have your brightness on the second notch, and turn off any overlays that aren't required for the script to run, and obviously make sure you have the Woodcutting overlay enabled in osbuddy etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sammich View Post
    Somethings wrong with it then, make sure you have your brightness on the second notch, and turn off any overlays that aren't required for the script to run, and obviously make sure you have the Woodcutting overlay enabled in osbuddy etc.
    Hey bro, sorry to hear that someone fucked you up. However thanks for releasing this, literally amazing.
    Just one thing, if do "drop 28 items", my mouse is stuck on the last 28th inv slot. How do I take control of my mouse again? Because the only possible way I see through it atm is to press f12, however it's annoying because the gui pops up back in the middle of the screen.

Would it be possible to have a prayer flicker script to be made? I would pay some money if you were able to, you know 1 tick prayer flicking.

How do I setup accountpassword.txt ? i dont have that file in my folder
    Last edited by okbye; 06-27-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks
    This script locks into a position after for example pressing "drop 10 items", how do I unlock it? only way for me atm is to press f12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by okbye View Post
    Hey bro, sorry to hear that someone fucked you up. However thanks for releasing this, literally amazing.
    Just one thing, if do "drop 28 items", my mouse is stuck on the last 28th inv slot. How do I take control of my mouse again? Because the only possible way I see through it atm is to press f12, however it's annoying because the gui pops up back in the middle of the screen.

Would it be possible to have a prayer flicker script to be made? I would pay some money if you were able to, you know 1 tick prayer flicking.

How do I setup accountpassword.txt ? i dont have that file in my folder
    To fix it, simply open up the AHK file, search for "drop28" and remove the "BlockInput, MouseMove" at the beginning of the script.

It is possible for prayer flicking, however I never made one because it's not possible with australian ping for it to remain accurate, however it's come to my attention Australian servers were just released, however... I don't update this script anymore, you'd be better off googling one and implementing it into my script if you have the knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by okbye View Post
    This script locks into a position after for example pressing "drop 10 items", how do I unlock it? only way for me atm is to press f12
    Same as previous reply :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nice thanks

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast