Poll: Did you enjoy the thread?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Arrow A Guide To Money Making And Helpful Tips

Introduction:

Hello! I'm Academy Awards, but you can just call me Academy. Over the years, I have been developing and using methods to make money. I have made quite a substantial amount of money in the past few months. The time and effort put in to reach earnings were quite a challenge at points, but overall weren't too hard. Anyone can get to where I am. All it takes is confidence and determination. That's what I tell all my customers. It's no secret.

Where to start?

Being a user on MPGH, is always giving you an advantage over many people. There are only around 4 million users on MPGH. Compared to users on the internet, there's no comparison. There are many users that are on forums such as MPGH, who have skills and talents, but don't use them.

Even you, everyone is unique in their own way. I'm not telling you to go open up a SE service, I'm telling you; find your skill, estimate it's value, create profit. All those shitposters out there, have value, believe it or not. There are people looking for others who will post at a high frequency and return a decent profit. Those users who write on MPGH, tutorials, guides, or paragraph posts have value as well. People hire writers and will pay top dollar for something one does on a daily basis.

It is advantages such as those, that we should take over. Anyone can make money doing anything. It's that feeling business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors get when they put money into a service instead of doing it themselves. That’s what people need to take initiative of. Writing is not the only service either. Anyone can sell almost anything. All it takes is (what you will be hearing quite a bit) motivation and determination.

Supply & Demand

Writing, designing, support and coding are just a few examples of what is in demand these days. Everyday, more businesses open up each day. In my opinion, (as a business owner) more than half are in need of services such as the ones I have mentioned. Supply & Demand is a term not only used for businesses but also for the normal consumer. If one has a business, has customers, then that business will grow. More customers not only means returning customers, but also means referred customers. So, the Supply & Demand aspect will be taken into place. Selling a product or service, is not easy, it never is. Especially, with competition.

Competition is what makes most businesses or services shut down. The dominant will beat the smaller ones always. Like with Darwin's theory of the dominant species. How to overcome, is the question. Deals, promotion, quality, support and customer ratings can all change a business or service standing drastically.
    What I told myself is, I would not let the others intimidate. Self-Motivation is a key to do what you do best. Customers who see that, will appreciate it and hopefully inflict a change of mind. I have seen some people become too self-motivated to a point where they treated customer like garbage. Both extremes are bad. Surpassing one or the other will not get you anywhere. You want to make sure, that “Demand” will always go higher than supply. But, make sure to get the supply!

Customer Satisfaction

Making sure a customer or potential customer is happy is my #1 priority. The change one customer can make for you is massive. By treating a customer with respect and confidence will almost always guarantee a returning customer. When I speak to my customer I make sure to treat them as they are welcome and valued. I make them know, they need my product or service.

Certain ways of speaking and persuasion is necessary for customer satisfaction. If you are not the type, I recommend hiring a support agent. That way, you will be sure to make sales. Another strategy is always overprice your service/product. Never underestimate. So, when you give promotions, the customer will want it. Although, an old strategy, still a working one. A customer will always appreciate one going the extra mile. So, go that extra mile.

Support

Went over this briefly above. But, there are a few points I do need to state about support.

Patience - It is the ultimate key to having a client. It is not easy, and can be a drag. These days, there are a lot of timewasters that just waste your time for no reason. But, that is a part of it all. Timewaster or not, always have patience.

Knowing Your Product/Service - Customers can come up with the most oblivious questions about something you or someone else is selling. It is actually like drawing a card from a deck, you don’t know what’s coming. Which is why, you must take time and make sure you know everything about what you're selling, otherwise, it’s a lost customer.

Persuasion - Clickbait, Bonus Incentives, Promotional offers, etc….. Are all examples of persuasion. A simple change of a few words or adding a small bonus can and will inflict a decision of the buyer.

Fast & Prompt - The customer will be expecting what you say they are offered. If you say, 24/7 support, make it 24/7 support. Customers that see a seller lying never has a good outcome. A couple hours wouldn’t make a difference. But, make sure you give a valid excuse.

Customer Feedback - A very important and valuable service that your customer can provide. When one customer gives a positive influence to the good/service, that’s a great start! Maintaining it will become the challenge. Keeping the quality service and influence will keep that positive atmosphere.

Confidence In Your Product/Service - Here it is again. Confidence is an important value, I can’t stress it more, how valuable it is. No confidence = No money.

There is always alternatives like having a friend or agent maintain the support. I have seen many users do this and become successful. So, it is not out of the question.

Maintain The Product/Service

What a lot of users have done in the past is sold a product/service, yet forget to update it. Therefore becoming saturated, out of style or even useless. Make sure you are always prepared for a raise in demand. Always be one step ahead of the game. For example, if you have a writing service, yet you are only one person with 100 customers orders pending, that will not end well. You want to make sure you have backup writers or make a maximum amount per whatever period.

Summary

To end on a final note, motivation and confidence is something you will ALWAYS need. No matter who you are. People who see confidence, will purchase in confidence. Anyone, can start a product or service. Everyone, has a talent of their own. As, mentioned up above, even simple forum posting can be paid for.

Don’t give up, there are lots of opportunities as well in the “Work & Job Offers” section. No one has an excuse for not making money. If I can do it, you can. I didn’t start from hero, I started from zero. Literally. But, I have gained lots of knowledge from experience and reading. I hope that this thread will open your eyes, to bigger opportunities. Thank you!

*If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Academy Awards For This Useful Post:

napalm13 (08-11-2017),rafaelb2002 (09-28-2019),Rikky829 (03-07-2019),Toma-RefundService (01-30-2018),Xenithh (08-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hope everyone enjoys this tutorial.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Awards View Post
    Hope everyone enjoys this tutorial.
    Thanks for the tutorial man!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ash For This Useful Post:

Academy Awards (05-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post

Thanks for the tutorial man!
    You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it and apply it to your future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank you so much! This was great motivation truly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnitpatrick View Post
    Thank you so much! This was great motivation truly
    Glad I could help you out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This guide is for everyone. So, read up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Money only comes with effort and dedication. Remember that.

Thanks
    thanks so much great job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JACK.DUCE For This Useful Post:

Academy Awards (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    thanks for sharing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Roatikisonpeter View Post
    thanks for sharing
    No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks
    This is less of a tutorial and more of a tips and helpful suggestions. A tutorial is a guide on the process of creation. A lot of great tips here but not a tutorial by any means. Good work though and I hope it helps many people!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by napalm13 View Post
    This is less of a tutorial and more of a tips and helpful suggestions. A tutorial is a guide on the process of creation. A lot of great tips here but not a tutorial by any means. Good work though and I hope it helps many people!
    Yeah I agree, not sure why I commented that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Academy Awards For This Useful Post:

napalm13 (08-11-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well written guide !