Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    is this still ud ? xD

Thanks
    The ".exe" doesn't run D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Vac undetected but you can get a ban by the developers of the game. I used this cheat for a while and I just received a ban by tryarch because i have received massive reports of the others players
    Last edited by XOverDoSeGame; 01-08-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    i used it on an alt and can confirm that you can expect a game ban within 1-3 days. i even played camp like not pre aiming and still get banned oh well my original account has a 2KD idk why im cheating to begin with. but caution should be exercised.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by yerder View Post
    i used it on an alt and can confirm that you can expect a game ban within 1-3 days. i even played camp like not pre aiming and still get banned oh well my original account has a 2KD idk why im cheating to begin with. but caution should be exercised.
    They can see you have vsat without getting a streak so they ban you.

Thanks
    Works just nicely, ran it with TASS for about 5 hours. Just waiting to see if I'm getting banned ""

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yerder View Post
    Have you used other cheats other than mine? And were you VAC or TAC banned? Also, you are correct, always be cautious when using a cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by clicc View Post
    Works just nicely, ran it with TASS for about 5 hours. Just waiting to see if I'm getting banned ""
    Let me know how it goes!
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    wtf im using it since release im not banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ye i dont know what they're talking about. Ive been playing blatantly and nothings happened yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer4life View Post
    ye i dont know what they're talking about. Ive been playing blatantly and nothings happened yet.

Use this cheat at your own risk I inform you that you can receive a ban. I never used another cheat than this one on black ops 2 and I got banned by TAC. But it's VAC undected

Screen of my ban:
    https://imgur.com/fceY3vJ
    Last edited by XOverDoSeGame; 01-12-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XOverDoSeGame View Post
    Use this cheat at your own risk I inform you that you can receive a ban. I never used another cheat than this one on black ops 2 and I got banned by TAC. But it's VAC undected

Screen of my ban:
    https://imgur.com/fceY3vJ
    Did you use TAC screenshot bypass and/or get massive amounts of reports for being blatant?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer4life View Post
    Did you use TAC screenshot bypass and/or get massive amounts of reports for being blatant?
    I did not use the TAC bypass because i rarely use a cheat program. I am a good player without a program and it is true that I often take a lot of reports of the others players but it will not happen anymore now that i am banned lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by XOverDoSeGame View Post
    I did not use the TAC bypass because i rarely use a cheat program. I am a good player without a program and it is true that I often take a lot of reports of the others players but it will not happen anymore now that i am banned lol
    I think probably TAC screenshot is what got you banned, because I doubt they would investigate someone manually on an old game. I'm sorry for your ban and I hope you enjoyed it while it last. And as you said, yes there is still a chance that you will get banned so be careful out there you folks. Also may I ask how long you've used my cheat?
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I think probably TAC screenshot is what got you banned, because I doubt they would investigate someone manually on an old game. I'm sorry for your ban and I hope you enjoyed it while it last. And as you said, yes there is still a chance that you will get banned so be careful out there you folks. Also may I ask how long you've used my cheat?

It's very likely. How can i bypass the screenshot of the TAC? I be more informed next time. Do not exuse you for my banishment is the risk of using a cheat program by using it, we are aware of what we risk. I had fun using it.

I used it about 2 weeks, i think.

Thanks
    Nope, i made the alt just to test your cheat out, maybe if i had TAC bypass, i would've lasted longer, but i have no way of getting one. Also i was TAC banned. VAC can't detect it, But the devs sure can.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast